New Beginning

Can You See Me?

 

 

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I woke up in the middle of the night. Sweats are flowing from the side of my face. I got up from my bed. A bad dream has been haunting me for almost a year now. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. The whole house was filled with silence. Only the light from the refrigerator lit up the room.

 

“I wonder who that girl is.” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Young Master?”

 

I almost drop the glass I am holding when I heard a voice from behind me. I got startled. I turn around to face the person who makes me jump a little.

 

“Don’t just pop out of nowhere!” I said to him trying to maintain my composure back.

 

“Pardon me Young Master.” he apologized.

 

“Drop the Young Master, you can call me in just my name. No need to be formal.”I said to him.

 

“Yeas, You---Ahm, Amber Hyung.”he said with awkwardness on his face.

 

“Anyway, Key, have you enrolled me already in SM Academy?” I asked him.

 

“Yes.” he answered attentively with a big smile on his face.

 

“Good.” I said to him and walk my way back into my room.

 

Key is my personal butler. He started working to me since I was fourteen years old. We have the same age. I treated him as my brother. I am just a three months older than him. He is a hard working guy. He is always acting formal in front of me. I think he never see me as a friend like how I see him.

 

KEY’s POV

 

Young Master Amber is so kind and nice to me. He never treated me as a worker but his friend. I don’t want to take advantage in his kindness so I always remind myself to act on how I am supposed to be in front of him. Early in the morning, we fly to Korea because he decided to study in this one school which is located in Jungsu Island. We board on the private jet which is owned by the Liu’s. Amber bought a house for us to live. I was amaze when I knew that all the big houses that I saw were owned by the students in SM Academy. Then, I knew that almost three quarter of the island area was the whole SM Academy campus.

 

“Hyung, we should make friends with our neighbors, who knows, maybe one of them is your classmate.” I said to him. He is just sitting in the living room, playing his Rubik’s cube.

 

“No need. I will meet them anyway in our school.” he answered to me without taking his eyes off on the thing that he is holding. After the last twist of the box to complete the color pattern of each side, he then looked at me. “Key, you better buy some school supplies, I enrolled you in that school too.” he said to me which makes my eyes widened.

 

“W-W-What did you say hyung?” I stuttered. He smirked at me.

 

“I enrolled you in my school too. Don’t worry I won’t deduct the expenses in your salary.” he answered.

 

“B-But, it cost you a lot of money.”I said to him.

 

“Money is meant to be spent, Key. You better study hard or else the school will kick you out.” he answered and leave the living room.

 

“Thank you Young Master! I will never let you down!” I said loudly as I bow to him.

 

My tears are welling in my eyes. I didn’t expect that I will be enrolled in this excellent and prestigious school. Liu is the most generous family I have ever met.

 

I went to the town which is located outside the campus. I use my motorbike. It is convenient for me to use than a car. I was amazed when I saw how beautiful the town and how nice and friendly the townspeople too. I bought the things that I needed for school.

 

KYRSTAL’s POV

 

I feel happy when I spotted the only person that makes me feel alive, Kim Jongin. We always meet in the gazebo in the middle of the hedge maze. It is surrounded by a vine with red flowers. He is the only one who always talks to me and didn’t get afraid of me. Other people ignore me and sometimes show fear in their faces when they see me.

 

“I thought you will not come here to see me again?” I said to him then pout.

 

“I’m sorry. Don’t worry, we will be able to meet every day again from now on.” he replied to me with assurance and smile.

 

“How was your vacation?” I asked him.

 

“I have a lot of fun with my family.” he answered with a big smile.

 

“Did you ever think of me during that time?” I ask him with a raise brow.

 

“Of course, you are always in my mind.” he answered and grinned. “Anyway, I have recruited two more members in our club.” he informed me.

 

“Wow, that’s great! I can’t wait to meet them. I hope they will be a great help in our club.”I answered happily.

 

‘This is just our new beginning.”Junsuk said.