Meeting With Key

Can You See Me?

KEY's POV

 

First, I met a girl who exactly looks like Jessica Jung and now, Hyung told me that he met someone who exactly looks like Krystal Jung. I don't know why, but I feel like the Jung sisters are getting in our life now. He told me that he will introduce that girl to me and it makes me wonder why. I just nodded at him. Good thing he told me about it first before he invite or bring that girl in our house because I don't know what will happen to me if that girl suddenly show up in front of me. Sooyeon attend our school too. She is in the same class with Hyung which is better for me. All our friends have the same reaction like mine when they saw her.

 

"You are right Key, she really looks like Jessica Jung."Yuri whispered to me since we both seated next to each other.

 

"I told ya. You don't have any idea how frightened I was when I first saw her."I said to him and he laugh.

 

"Why you got frightened? She only looks cold but not scary."he stated and then continue to laugh.

 

"Because I thought that I've seen a ghost!"I answered.

 

"Your sixth sense is not active, right? So I can guarantee you that even if ghost will stand right in front of you, he won't see even the hem of the clothes his or her wearing."he replied.

 

"Really?" I replied to him with raise brows.

 

"Really."he answered as he nodded his head.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Sooyeon made a lot of friends in our class. Our classmates who I even aren't friends with. I really don't hang out with them so, I don't know any of them. I'm glad that she met a lot of friends. Krystal often go in our classroom because of her. I think she seeing Sooyeon reminds her of her sister. I guess she really miss her Unnie so much. It's quite a very long time since Krystal last saw her. I think of a plan of how will I introduce Krystal to Key without scaring the guy. After our club meeting, I headed to the park and let Key go home first with Sooyeon.

 

"How are you going to introduce me to him?" Krystal asked me when we meet up in the park.

 

"Key will probably think that you are my girlfriend since you will be holding my hand when I will introduce you to him."I said to her. "I think I will just tell him that you are my girlfriend then."I added jokingly as we sat down on the bench. I notice a pink shade on her cheek.

 

"N-No way! I-I won't agree to you to introduce me as your girlfriend to him."she replied stuttering a bit. I mentally laugh upon seeing her expression right now.

 

"Any suggestions?" I replied to her I lean my face a little bit closer to her. Her face turns red. I didn't expect she will get this shy about what I said.

 

"J-Just introduce me as your friend."she answered as she move away from me and avoided my eyes.

 

"Okay, maybe my childhood friend."I answered and scoffed as I lean back. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that she blew out a short sigh.

 

I called Key to meet me up here in the park. After my short talk with him, I notice that Krystal is nervous about it. She keeps on biting her fingernails.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel nervous about my meeting with Key. I really hope that Key will be able to see me. I want other people to see me. There are a lots of negative thoughts that running in my mind. I snapped out of it when I heard the dork's voice.

 

"Nails aren't edible."he said to me which made me turn to him. I see that he is holding a cone of ice cream. "Here."he continued by handing it to me. He hold my hand with his other hand so that I will be able to accept the food and eat it.

 

"Thanks."I replied happily and took the ice cream cone from him. "Where is yours?"I asked him.

 

"I'm not really a fan of ice cream."he replied. I raise my left brow when I heard what he said. "Seriously."he continued.

 

"Okay, if you say so."I said to him and start to enjoy my food.

 

"I think if it happens that we will find out what really happened to you or how did you die, I think you will be able to see the white light."he stated which stops me from my ice cream.

 

"Do you thinks so?" I asked him and he nodded. "But I can choose not to go in that light, right?"

 

"Maybe."he replied shortly. "But do you not want to see your family again? I mean, I think they are already waiting for you for a very long periond of time."he continued.

 

"Of course, I want to see them."I answered with a faint smile. "It's just feel like, I am not ready to leave this world yet."I added.

 

"Let me guess, it is because of Junsuk, am I right?"he asked me with a grin on his face.

 

I got surprise of what he said. I didn't think that he notice that I like Junsuk. I pull my hand from his grip. The ice cream that I am holding fall on the ground.

 

"W-What?! W-Wha..."

 

Our attention were shifted when we heard that something fall on the ground aside from the ice cream that I was holding earlier. When we look to see who is it, we saw Key, lying unconscious on the ground. I think he had seen me disappear before his eyes. Tsk! I miss to see his face when he saw me. I'm sure it is also epic and priceless. Amber quickly go over him and carried him then lay him on the bench.

 

"I hope Key will not go crazy after this."Amber said and let out a sigh.