Only One Who Can See Her

Can You See Me?

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I'm sitting on the rail in the gazebo gazing at the bright blue sky. My attention was caught to someone who suddenly arrived. I thought it was Junsuk but I only got disappointed when I saw that it is only Amber. He sat on the rail opposite to mine. His eyes looked kinda heavy and he yawned. I think he went here just to sleep.

 

“It is a perfect place to sleep. It is peace and quiet like in the cemetery.” he mumbled.

 

“What a boring person.” I scoffed.

 

“Krystal Jung, I wonder if she is really a kindhearted person just like what everybody had said.” he said which makes me feel annoyed.

 

“Of course I am, why are you doubting?!” I exclaimed.

 

“Maybe she really was.” he said and chuckled.

 

“Just stop babbling and get a rest, stupid!” I said.

 

He closed his eyes while leaning his back on one of the post of the gazebo. I got down from the railing and marched closer to him. I watch his sleeping face closely. I lean my face closer to his to examine every details of his face. I got surprise when he suddenly opened his eyes. My eyes got lock to his, for a minute there, I thought that he can see me but then I notice that his gaze is passing through me. He braced himself while having a chill. I think he can feel my presence.

 

“It suddenly got cold.” he mumbled.

 

“It is because I am here.” I smirked at him. He starts to look around.

 

“What am I thinking? Ghost doesn’t exist.” he said and chuckled. “If I see one, I will start to believe in them. I hope that one will be Krystal Jung.” he added.

 

My eyes widened when I heard what he said. I can’t believe my ears that he wants to see me. Too bad for him, I am standing right in front of him but he still doesn’t see me.

 

“Why do you want to see me?” I questioned him.

 

“I will solve your case, so Krystal Jung, if you hear me wherever you are, I will give my word to help you.” he said flashing a dorky smile.

 

This dork is weird. I didn’t expect that he is the person who likes to talk to his self but what he said made me happy. He closed his eyes again and I decided not to disturb him. I wonder what he is dreaming because a smile was drawn to his face while he is sleeping.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

It is already noon when I open my eyes. I went to the cafeteria to grab some food for my lunch. I met Luna and Sulli there. They call me over to join them in their table. They are both really nice and friendly.

 

“Amber, do you believe in ghost?” Sulli asked me.

 

“I guess, yes.” I answered.

 

“Have you seen one?” Luna asked me with sparkling eyes.

 

“Not yet.” I answered which makes her looked disappointed. “Have you?”

 

“Not yet too.” Luna answered weakly.

 

“Me neither.” Sulli followed. “But there are students who claimed that they saw Krystal Jung’s spirit roaming around our campus.” she added.

 

“Really? So does it mean that she is still here around?” I asked them.

 

“Probably. I hope we can find a new member that has the ability to see a ghost.” Luna said.

 

“I hope that Krystal Jung will suddenly show herself to us in our club room.” Sulli stated and sighed.

 

“I think you will both get scared to death if that happens.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“Krystal Jung is a very beautiful girl so we will not get scared of her.” Luna answered.

 

JUNSUK’s POV

 

I always pretended that I am talking to my phone when I am talking to Krystal in a crowded place. I don’t want other people to see me as crazy person when they saw me talking to myself because I know others can’t see her.

 

“Why you didn’t come to my class this morning?” I asked her.

 

“I decided to stay at the gazebo.” she answered.

 

“You didn’t get lonely there?” I replied with a raise brow.

 

“Amber was with me there. He keeps on babbling about me without him realizing that I can hear every word that he said. He has a lot of questions in his mind.” she stated.

 

“Really?”the only word I uttered. I felt that my chest tightens and feels heavy.

 

“Yeah. I didn’t expect that he is really interested in my case just like you do.” she answered and giggled.

 

I observe that Amber is really into Krystal’s case. He read the entire article about her. I did the same thing that he is doing too.

 

“Junsuk, what if we go to Krystal’s house so we can get some more clues.” Yuri suggested.

 

“That’s a great idea, Junsuk!” Krystal said happily.

 

“Okay, we will go this weekend.”I answered to him.

 

“Do you all know where her house is?” Key asked us.

 

“It is just within this island. Her family owns this island and their mansion is located on the northeast.” I said to him.

 

We had decided to go to Krystal’s house this weekend. Krystal looks happy and excited about it. I approach Amber when I saw him looking through the books in our bookshelf.

 

“I can see that you are too engrossed in solving Krystal’s case.” I said to him. He throws a glance at me then look to the books on the shelf again.

 

“I am just doing what I am supposed to do.” he answered.

 

“Ah yeah.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“Junsuk, let’s go home it is already five o’clock.” Krystal said when she approached me.

 

“Guys, I think this is it for today.”I said to them after I look at my watch.

 

Amber looked at me, and then his eyes were turned to Krystal. My eyes widened when I saw it.

 

“So it is just there.” Amber said then walked towards Krystal.

 

Krystal move aside to give way to him. I feel relieve when I realize that Amber was just looking at the book behind Krystal. I thought he really is looking at Krystal. I just mentally laugh at myself.

 

“Can I bring this home?” he said while showing me the book.

 

“Okay.” I answered and chuckled.

 

I feel like an idiot. I know from the start that I am the only one who can only see her. I take a look at Krystal, I think she didn’t think that Amber can see her.