Jung's Mansion

Can You See Me?

 

AMBER’s POV

 

It is now weekend and we visit the old Jung’s mansion. It is really big and there is no one live here anymore. The Jung family migrated in America after the disappearance of their youngest member. The mansion is very old, there are vines that covered the wall of the mansion outside. We found an open window which made our way into the house.

 

“This place is really creepy.”Vic said when we got inside.

 

“I hope Krystal Jung’s ghost will suddenly pop up in front of us.” Luna said with a big smile in her face.

 

“If that happens, I will fly to the moon.”Key answered and chuckled.

 

“Guys, we should group ourselves in searching the whole areas.” Junsuk suggested.

 

“Let’s roam the whole mansion by pair.” I said to them.

 

“We are only seven, one group should have three persons.” Sulli said.

 

“Sulli is right. Unless someone wants to go alone.”Yuri said and chuckled.

 

“I do!” Junsuk and I said in unison. We both look at each other.

 

“How about this, Junsuk and Amber will be paired, Luna and Key, Sulli, Yuri and I will go together.” Vic suggested.

 

We all agreed to what Vic had suggested. I really want to go alone because I think I have a lot more things that can be done if I go alone.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Junsuk is paired to Amber. Actually, he is paired to me and Junsuk. We enter into our library. There are still books there. The books that I use to read before.

 

“Junsuk, get that book. It is my favorite.” I said to him. He picked the book and opened it.

 

“Junsuk, I will check the other room.” Amber said and separated from us.

 

“So you are fond of reading a romantic novel.” Junsuk teased me.

 

“Of course.” I smirked at him. “Get the other books that I like too. I will point it to you.”

 

KEY’s POV

 

Luna looked excited instead of feeling creep out in this haunted looking place. I think she is a brave girl and fascinated in supernatural beings if they do exist. We enter this one big room. I think it is their music room. There is an old piano; I take off the white cloth that is covering it. The black old piano is now dusty. I opened the board and tried to play some keys.

 

“Wow, I didn’t expect that this piano is still fine.” I said in amazement.

 

“Key, there are stringed instruments here too.” Luna said while pointing the instruments that still covered by the white cloth.

 

“How can they just abandon all these things here?” I questioned.

 

“Maybe they are planning to come back here again.” Luna said while walking towards me.

 

“The eldest Jung’s grandchildren will be the one who will come back here if she had one.” I answered.

 

“Your right.” Luna said. “Let’s check the other room.”

 

We went into the dining hall. We saw a long dining table with a well carved and designed wooden chairs. It looks like a royalty dining table. We look around in the area and there is this one thing that caught my attention. I saw this one cup with a drink still in it. The cup is covered in webs.

 

“Why it hadn’t been cleaned?” I mumbled.