Jung Sooyeon

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I stare at the girl standing in our doorstep. I can't believe it, I mean it really hard to believe that she is a carbon copy of Jessica Jung. The cold but pretty looking face, I am not sure about the height,but their body figure is the same. I snapped back into my senses when I notice that she is looking back at me in a strange way. I think she find me weird.

 

"Uhm, come in."I answered to her and step aside. I carried her luggage for her. She walk inside and I followed her behind with Krystal.

 

"Amber, is she my Unnie's descendant?"Krystal asked me.

 

"There is no doubt about that."I answered her in very low voice.

 

"You have a beautiful house."Sooyeon said while roaming her eyes around the place.

 

"Thanks."I answered.

 

"You are living here alone?"she asked me while she turn to face me.

 

"No, I'm leaving here with Key. He is my butler."I answered her and she raised her brows and repeatedly nod her head.

 

I think she can't see Krystal because she never look at her direction. I took a glance at Krystal and I can find the adoration and gladness in her eyes. I think she is too happy to see one of her relative.

 

"Amber, ask her if she is related to Jessica Jung."Krystal said to me.

 

"Uhm Sooyeon, I am just wondering, are you related to Jessica Jung? She came from this island."I said to her.

 

"Yeah!She is the great grandmother of my grandmother, I guess."Sooyeon answered. "How did you know her?"she asked me curiously.

 

"I am a member of investagion club in our school and now, we are currently investagating the mysterious disappearance of Krystal Jung."I answered to her.

 

"Really?"she said with disbelief in her face. I nodded my head. "Can I join that club too?"she asked me with a smile.

 

"Yeah, sure."I answered to her and her smile widened. "You know, you will be a great help to us."

 

"I hope so. I am really curious too why Krystal Jung suddenly disappeared."she replied. I think she doesn't know that the rest of the household disappeared too.

 

After our short conversation, I lead her to her bedroom and let her take her rest. I come downstairs where Krystal is waiting for me. Key  had already got back and I asked him to bring the cake at our veranda because I decided to eat it there. Krystal came with me and Key went straight to the kitchen to cook our meal. I'm holding Krystal's hand while letting her eat her slice of cake. She can't touch it if I won't hold her.

 

"She really looks like your sister, isn't it?" I said to her.

 

"Yeah."She answered with a smile. "She really reminds me of my Unnie."she continued.

 

"But it seems that she don't know anything aside from your disappearance."I said to her.

 

"You really haven't ask her anything yet."she relied while making an annoyed face.

 

"Yeah, right."I answered and scoffed. "After you finsih eating, you should go back to Junsuk's place, he might looking for you now." I added.

 

"I know. Don't ever lay your hand on Sooyeon. I will hunt you in the rest of your life if you lay your hand on her."she threaten  me with a glare.

 

"I am not a erse person, Krystal."I said to her as I rolled my eyes and shake my head in disbelief.

 

KEY's POV

 

I was preparing the ingredients that I needed to cook in the kitchen when I heard a girl's voice called me from behind. Hyung already informed me that our guest had already arrived. When I turn my back to see her, I literally drop the knife that I am holding and my eyes widened. She greeted me with a smile and at that instant, my spirit left my body and I passed out. When I open my eyes again, I find myself, lying in the couch in our living room. 

 

"How are you feeling Key?"I heard Hyung's voice and I turn my head and see him.

 

"Hyung."I mumbled and slowly got up as I hold my head. "What happen?"I asked him.

 

"You fainted at the kitchen."he answered to me. Then, I remember what I saw in the kitchen earlier. "Hyung, I saw Jess..."my voice faded when I notice the girl who is with him. Fear began to embrace my heart again.

 

"Oh, this is our guest, Jung Sooyeon."Amber introduce her to me. "She looks like Jessica Jung because she is her direct descendant."he continued.

 

When he said it, I feel like a big idiot and I got embarrassed. I quickly got up and apologize to her. I bowed to her and only lifted up my head when she accepted my apology. I really thought that I had seen a ghost. I magine that you were hunted by the ghost of Jessica Jung, it is scary, right?

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal can't stop laughing at Key. I didn't expect that he is afraid of ghost. I know why he fainted at the kitchen, it is because he thinks that Sooyeon is Jessica's ghost. I hope Sooyeon didn't get offended about it. When everything had been settled, Sooyeon went back to her room and Key went back to the kitchen.

 

"Key's scared face is really epic."Krystal said and continue laughing.

 

"Stop laughing at him, if he fainted because he thought he saw your sisters ghost, let's see what will happen to him if he sees you. I'm sure he will die."I said to her and laugh.

 

"Yah!"she yelled at me and glared.

 

"Especially that looks of yours now."I said and laugh. "Go home now, Krystal. Your Junsuk is waiting for you."I continued.

 

"No need to tell me, dork."she said and rolled her eyes then disappeared.

 

"Who are you talking to?"I heard Sooyeon's voice from my behind which cause me to turn my back.

 

I can see that she is looking at me with furrowed brows. I thought she is in her room, why is it that she is here in the living room, now? I think she will find me weird.