Jessica Jung's Descendant

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

Around my friends, I pretended that I don't see Krystal. I don't even look at her, and when I look at her direction, I always look beyond her. So as long as she won't tell Junsuk about it, Junsuk won't suspect anything. Because of what happened at the park, she always ask me to buy the food she likes so she can eat it. Since it makes her happy, I did it.

 

"Key, when exactly does my father's friend daughter will come here?"I asked him while we are having our breakfast.

 

"Your father is not yet sure when,Hyung. He only said that it is within this month."He answered.

 

"So she will just suddenly rang our doorbell anytime."I mumbled and take a bite on my bacon.

 

"Uhm, I think your Dad will inform us ahead of time, Hyung."Key answered.

 

"We should prepare her room now, who knows she will suddenly come here. It's better to be prepare,right?"I said to him.

 

"Yeah."Key answered with a smile. "I will prepare her room right away."he continued.

 

"Okay."I replied.

 

Key prepare our guest room. He is really good in arranging, organizing and decorating things. I went to my room and check my e-mail. I  had received one e-mail and it is from my investagator friend from U.S. I opened it and read his mail. Through his mail, I knew that Jessica Jung had been married and have children. So there is a possibility that her great grandchildren might come here in this Island and we may be able to ask them and uncover the mystery of Krystal's disappearance as well as their households. I replied to his mail and then close my laptop after. I then flopped into my bed, staring at the ceiling. I close my eyes to clear my mind, and then when I open them again, I almost got a heart attack when I saw Krystal. I quickly got up. I think my face looks funny because she is laughing.

 

"W-What are you doing here?!"I asked her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to pay a visit to Amber. I got bored in Junsuk's house. When he went out with his classmates, I decided to go in Amber's house. I entered the dork's house without permission. If you are a ghost, you don't need to ask permission if you enter into someone's property. When I didn't see him downstairs, I decided to go upstairs and check the rooms. I found him lying on his bed with his eyes close when I entered a room. I thought that he is sleeping but he suddenly open his eyes. I got a little bit surprise of it. He look completely surprise when he saw me. His surprise face is really funny. It is priceless.

 

"I'm paying you a visit."I answered him. "You have a nice room, it is sort of neat and clean for a guy's room."I added as I explore my eyes around the room.

 

"Girls are not allowed to go into the guys room so you better get out."he said to me.

 

"Stupid, if I am alive that rule is applicable to me, but you see, I am a ghost."I answered to him with sarcasm.

 

"Are you saying that you will just barge into my room whenever you want?"he asked me with raise brows..

 

"Yeah."I answered to him with a cheeky smile. He then ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

"Aish! This is why I don't want you to find out that I can see you."he said to me, looking annoyed. "I will put something on my door which can prevent a spirit from entering my room."he continued.

 

"Dork, have you forgotten that I can touch you? I can strangle you to death right now."I said to him with a force smile and then glared at him. He is really pissing me off right now.He then release a big sigh then got up from his bed.

 

"Since you are here, I think you will be the first to know this."he said to me as he sat down on the chair. I sat down on the edge of his bed.

 

"Know about what?"I asked him curiously.

 

"Your sister got married to someone and I think there is a possibility that you have a great grandchildren."he stated.

 

Hearing what he said somewhat makes me happy. I want to meet my sister's descendants. I'm glad that she really wasn't alone in her entire life.

 

"Do you get the names of her descendants?" I asked him.

 

"Not yet, but I already asked my friend to look for it."he answered to me.

 

"You are really a great help, dork."I said to him with a smile.

 

"Just doing my job."He answered and scoffed.

 

"Uhm, I want to eat something."I said to him. The smile on his face faded when I said this to him.

 

"That is your real reason why you come here, don't you?"he said to me looking at me suspisciously.

 

"Kinda."I answered and giggled.

 

We went downstairs, and meet Key. Amber asked him to buy some cake since I told him I want to eat cakes now. I can see that Key looked puzzled but he just nodded his head and follow what Amber had asked him to do. While we are watching some TV shows, our attention was shifted when the doorbell rang.

 

"That was fast."Amber mumbled and went to the front door. I followed him behind.

 

My eyes widened when I saw the person who is standing on their doorstep. I got stunned, and Amber had the same reaction too. She greeted Amber with a smile and then introduce herself.

 

"I'm Jung Sooyeon, please take care of me."she said to Amber.

 

I think I just met one of my Unnie's descendant because this girl really looks exactly like her. I think this stupid dork will be extremely happy of this girl's appearance because he likes my Unnie.