Real Game Will Begin

Can You See Me?

 

KEY's POV

 

Before Hyung was washed off the boat by the big wave, he instructed me to bring everyone on the island safe and sound, and never look for him whatever happens. He told me that he will just follow us on the island. I got puzzled when he told me this, it was as if he knew what will happen to him. I wanted to save him but the others had stopped me. The waves are really big and the captain are struggling to take controled of the boat. We all feel exhausted after the weather had finally calmed down. We managed to reached the island safe and sound without Hyung. Even if Hyung told me that, I can't stop myself but to feel worried about him. The rest of our friends got extremely worried too. They only had calmed down when I told them that Hyung is a good swimmer that he had managed to save himself and will just catch up to us in the island.

 

"Don't worry Key, I'm sure Amber will be here in no time."Yuri said to me as he tap me on my shoulder when he approached me.

 

"Thanks,Yul."I answered to him with a faint smile. I looked at Junsuk and I notice that he looked gloomy. "What happened to him?" I asked  Yuri and he just shrugged off his shoulders.

 

"Guys, I think the boat got a lot of damage because of the storm. Let's wait for somebody to take you back to the main island."the captain of the boat told us.

 

"How long are we going to wait?" Luna asked him.

 

"Probably, they will be here by tomorrow."the captain answered, sounding unsured.

 

"What?! We didn't birng any change of clothes!" Sooyeon exclaimed.

 

"Don't worry, I heard there is someone living in this island and I think you guys can ask some help there."the captain replied.

 

We all look at the island, it is just really small. I think it will just take you two hours to go around the whole island. From the boat, we can see the roof of the house. It is somewhat situated in the middle of the place.

 

"I hope we can borrow some clothes there."Vic mumbled.

 

"We better hope that the owner of that house will allow us to stay there."Sulli spoke.

 

"We should hurry up and take our leave now before all of us get sick."Junsuk said and get off board from the boat first.

 

"Captain do you have a map in this island?" Jinki asked the captain.

 

"Sorry boy but, I don't."the captain replied. "Nobody really come into this island because there is really nothing to see in here."the captain answered.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect that Nicole will really do something just to stop us from going into the island. I think there is really something there. I know the storm that we encounter is not an ordinary storm. When I saw that Junsuk look at the sea, I know that Krystal had fell on it. I can see it in Junsuk's reaction. When the second big wave hit the boat, I didn't grab on anything so that I will be wash off from the boat and will be able to save Krystal. I think our opponent already knew that I can see Krystal. It's to late for me to force myself to believe that she didn't exist. I didn't expect that if I will stop believing that she exist, I won't really see her anymore. It took a while for me to set my mind again that she exist, fortunately, before I ran out of air, I had managed to grab her hand and surface out of the ocean. But the waves are too strong and big for me too handle. I really thought that I had died because when I open my eyes again when I heard someone is calling my name,and then I've seen Krystal's face.

 

"Are you okay?"she asked me. I cough as I slowly got up. I can feel my whole body is sore.

 

"Where are we?" I asked her. I cup my head because it is slightly aching.

 

"Yah! Answer me first!"she replied in a loud voice sounding annoyed. She shot me her glare which kinda look like Sooyeon and Jessica.

 

"I'm fine."I answered to her shortly. She blew out a sigh in relief.

 

"I don't know where are we now. I'm not sure if this is the island we are heading to."she replied to me.

 

I look around and all I can see is a thick forest up ahead. I check the sky and it is now calm and there is no sign of coming rain or storm. I hope it will continue to be like this. If Nicole really loves the guy who looks like me, she must not put me in danger like that, right? Or she was really trying to get rid of Krystal. She really doesn't have any considerations.

 

"Where are you going?" Krystal asked me when I got up and walked.

 

"I'm going to check this place."I replied to without turning to her. "Just stay here."

 

"No! I-I will come with you."she quickly answered and walk beside me.

 

"No, go to where Junsuk is and tell him to inform the others that I am fine." I said to her when I stop from walking and look at her. She look at me with furrowed brows.

 

"Fine."she answered in a flat tone as she avoided my eyes.

 

"Anyway, don't hang around with Sooyeon alone, got it?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Just do it. Can you promise me that?" I replied as I look at her straight in the eyes.

 

"Y-Yes."she answered. "I will be back."she said to me before she disappeared.

 

I know that she is confused now but this is not the right time to tell her everything. There is still something I needed to figure out. I must be certain and sure in every decision and move that I am going to make. Now, the real game will begin!

 

"Nicole, I know you are watching me now. Just be patient, I know we will see each other here." I mumbled with a smirk.