Second Riddle

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I think Sooyeon is hesitating to reveal to me her real identity. I just want to confirm if my speculation is true. She look at me in the eyes then she look away and blew a short sigh. A smirk is drawn into her face when she look back at me again.

 

"Who do you think I am?"she asked me with a sly smirk.

 

"Someone closer to Krystal Jung."I answered confidently.

 

"S-So, you knew who really am I?"she asked me looking a bit surprise.

 

"Since the other you had appeared, I questioned your identity. But, the difference between the two of you is really obvious." I answered to her. She furrouwed her brows because of what I said. I think she is confused.

 

"What do you mean the other me?"she asked me.

 

"How will I say this." I mumbled as I scratch the back of my head. "Uhm, your cousin, Nicole, had appeared to me as you. I almost believed her that she was really you. She told me everything about Yiyun, what you Jung's relationship to him."I explained to her.

 

"N-Nicole is here?!"she exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, and she is just around us. One of our friends is probably her."I stated. 

 

"Do you mean, one of our friends is impostor?"she asked curiously.

 

"Yeah, but we will deal about that later. First, we need to gather all the items needed to save your sister."I said to her and look at the direction into the forest.

 

"The first time I saw you, I really thought that you are Yiyun."she said to me. When I look at her she is smiling at me faintly.

 

"Pfft! I am more handsome than him."I answered to her and wink. "Let's go, time is ticking."I continued.

 

"But you are conceited and he is not."she replied and scoffed.

 

"Yeah right."I answered and chuckled. "Anyway, I will call you Sica from now on. That is your real name, right?"

 

"Call me whatever you want."she said timidly.

 

It is really cool inside the forest. I can hear the sounds of the insects and birds in the trees. Good thing Jessica knows how the ghost flower look like. I hope the rest will be able to find the spell bottle and Junsuk doesn't have any serious injury.

 

KEY's POV

 

Sulli and Vic look after Junsuk. I and Jinki were searching for the spell bottle in the basement where grandma Im told us where we can find it. The basement is really creepy. It had many old things stock in it as well as vintage furnitures. There are a lot of cobwebs and it is already dusty. I think it had been a while since it was last cleaned. Since grandma Im showed us a picture of how the item looks like, it is not hard for us to find it.

 

"Jinki, you look on that side."I told Jinki while pointing the left side of the room. "Lun, you look on the opposite side."I said to Luna, pointing to the right side.

 

"I hope we can really find that in here."Jinki said.

 

"I'm sure we will."Luna answered positvely with a smile.

 

"Let's start now."I said to them.

 

We look in every inch of the basmement. After a few hours of searching, we heard a creak sound of the door which made all my hair in the body to stand up.

 

"Guys, there is a room in here!"Luna yelled to us. "It is just small though."she followed.

 

"Check what is inside in it Lun, maybe the bottle is there." Jinki yelled back at her.

 

"Okay."Luna answered then went in the room.

 

"She is really brave." I mumbled to myself.

 

Jinki and I carry on what we were doing. We both stopped when we heard that something fall down on the room where Luna entered to. A smoke of thick dust was seen coming out of the room. I and Jinki rushed into it to check if Luna wasn't hurt. Before we can enter, Luna had came out with white hair and dirty clothes because of the dust. Jinki and I hold ourselves from laughing seeing her.

 

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine."Luna replied with a force smile.

 

"What happened back there?"Jinki asked her.

 

"When I tried to reach that one box above the shelf, it fall down."Luna said as she clean off the dust on her clothes and hair.

 

"Just leave the rest to us Lun, I think it is best for you to take a shower before anything happens to your skin because of the dirt."I said to her.

 

"Okay."she answered shortly. "Thanks guys."she continued then left.

 

"It will be more work for us,huh?"Jinki mumbled and let out a deep sigh.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I just watch Vic and Sulli take care of Junsuk. Junsuk got a fever. I feel worried for him. I'm afraid that Choongsuk had got to do with what happen to him earlier. He is shivering now because of his high fever.

 

"Sull, I will gather the herbs for Junsuk's treatment. Don't forget to change the water of the basin when it get cold."Vic said to Sulli.

 

"Okay."Sulli answered shortly with a faint smile. "His fever is really high."she continued while looking at Junsuk with worried eyes.

 

"Don't worry, he will get well sooner than we expected."Vic said to her with comforting smile before she left.

 

"Junsuk, please be okay."I mumbled. My attention and Sulli were turn at the door when it swung open. Grandma Im the came in.

 

"How is he?"she asked Sulli when she came closer.

 

"He got a very high fever now, grandma."Sulli replied to her. The old woman feel Junsuk's head then she quickly withdraw her hand.

 

"Keep an eye on him, I will be back."she said to Sulli then step out the room.

 

Grandma Im brought something and he made Junsuk drink it. His fever went down after an hour and he is now sleeping peacefully which made us all relieve. His fever were completely gone after Vic made him drink the herbal medicine that se made for him. It is already night, there are still no sign of Amber and Sooyeon. Key and Jinki haven't find the spell bottle that Amber told them to search. Before super, the dork and Sooyeon have finally came back. He is carrying Sooyeon on his back who is sleeping soundly. I think they didn't find the flower that they were looking for.

 

"Meet me in my room later, I've got something to talk to you."Amber whispered before he pass me.

 

I wonder what that something he wants to talk to me.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Believe it or not, I didn't expect that I will meet a supernatural being in the forest. I am not sure if she is a nymph, a deity or a fairy but all I know is that she is not a human. She introduce herself as Sooyoung, keeper of the Ghost Flower. She put Sica on sleep so basically, I am the only one who saw her. She told me to answer her riddle and if I can answer it, she will allow me to pick one of the flowers. Her riddle is much harder than the Hermit. It is already dark and I still haven't answered her riddle. I decided to give her the answer on the next day.

 

"What is her riddle?"Krystal asked me when we meet in the room.

 

 

"What has rivers but no water,forests but no trees,and cities but no buildings?" I replied to her.

 

"I never heard this riddle before."she mumbled with furrowed brows.

 

"Me neither."

 

 

 

 

.