Beautiful But Scary

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

Now, I have only two more days left. I didn't get any sleep because my mind was occupied by the riddle. I still haven't figure out the answer of it. I asked everyone about it but they don't have the answer too. I lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Junsuk got finally better and it made everybody happy, especially Krystal. I snapped put of my thoughts when I heard someone knock on the the door. I saw Sica when I opened it. 

 

"Oh Sica, do you need something?"I asked her.

 

"Do you have the answer of that riddle now?"she replied to me.

 

"Not yet."I answered with disappointment and blew out a sigh.

 

"You did not get any sleep, did you?"she asked me and I shook my head. "You should not over stress yourself. Take a rest so you can think well."she said to me.

 

"Yeah, I will."I replied to her with a smile.

 

"I will help the others to find the spell bottle for now."she said and then left.

 

After I close the door, when I turn around, I was taken aback when I saw Krystal. She is looking at me while raising ehr left brow with crossed arms.

 

"W-Why are you here?" I asked her without meeting her eyes. I walk into the bed and sit on it.

 

"I won't allow you to hit on Sooyeon."she said to me. I look at her with raise brows.

 

"Why? We look good together,right?" I replied to her with a smirk. I think this conversation will be fun.

 

"Who says?"she retorted with furrowed brows, uncrossing her arms.

 

"Our friends. Oh, I hadn't told you that she is my fiancee, didn't I? Well Krystal Jung, Sooyeon Jung will soon become Sooyeon J. Liu."I stated and I mentally laugh at her when I saw her surprised look. I can't believe that fooling her will be this fun.

 

"I-If that is the case, t-then, I think I can't do anything about it."she said to me without looking at me in the eyes.

 

I find it weird when I notice that there is somewhat sadness in her voice. I think my joke had gone to far.

 

"Krys, I am jus...."

 

"I'll go check Junsuk."she said which cut me off and then disappear.

 

"What the!" I said as I groaned in frustration and lie on the bed. "I'm sure she will get mad at me because of fooling her." I mumbled and blew a sigh.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I did not expect that Sooyeon is Amber's fiancee. When the dork informed me about it, I can feel that there is a sting in my heart. The pain is making my chest heavy which I find it weird. I never had this kind of feelings before. I decided to go to the seashore to be alone. I don't want to talk to anyone else right now. I sat on the sand and look at the blue sea. The view is really beautiful and it slowly eases away the pain that I felt. Then a cold wind slowly blew. It feels so comforting and I feel like it is caressing my face and my hair. My heart feels warm, the same feeling when Yiyun is around me.

 

"Yiyun?"I called.

 

"It's me, Amber!"the dork said in between his breaths.

 

When I turn to him, I saw that he is catching up his breath with his hand resting on his leg to support his body. It seems like he had been running for a long time.

 

"What are you doing here?"I asked him.

 

"I was just kidding earlier."he said to me as he stand up straight and regain his composure.

 

"About what?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

 

"Er...about, Sooyeon being my fiancee."he replied in a low voice. This jerk dork!

 

"STUPID!"I yelled at him and slap him which got him a little bit surprise.

 

What he had done made me angry. He doesn't have any idea what that made me feel after he said it. But I think, slapping him is too much. I bit my lower lip,realizing of what I had done is wrong. I overreacted on a simple matter. He cupped the side of his face with his hand that was hit by my hand.

 

"I-I'm sorry."I apologized to him and avoided his eyes.

 

"I-It's okay. It's my fault anyway."He said to me which made me look at him. "Sorry."he said with an apologetic smile.

 

"Don't joke to me like that again."I said to him.

 

"Yeah, I won't. I bet you wouldn't approve too if Yiyun will court your sister, right?"he replied to me with a grin. Oh God, he thought that I din't approve him for Sooyeon. He is not really using his brain right now.

 

"Yeah."I answered to him shortly.

 

"Just what I thought."he said and scoffed. "This island is really beautiful."he continued as he roam his eyes all over the place. Then his gaze stop on me. "Really beautiful but scary at the same time."he added with his dorky smile.

 

I don't know what made my heart race, is it because I thought that he is really referring to me in what he said or it is because of the way he smile at me. I didn't expect that this dork have this effect on me now!