Krystal Jung Doesn't Exist

Can You See Me?

KEY's POV

 

Amber-hyung came home, soaked in the rain. I quickly grab a towel and hand it to him. He flash a smile when he said his thanks to me. I feel uncomfortable, being left behind with Sooyeon. I find her weird because it seems like she have her own world. I also feel like, a ghost is hanging around me.

 

"Where is Sooyeon?" Hyung asked me while he is drying his hair with the towel.

 

"Uhm, she is in her room."I answered to him.

 

"She didn't go out today?"he replied.

 

"No, she didn't."

 

I notice that Hyung raise his brows before he nod his head. I wonder why he asked if Sooyeon go out.

 

"Key, can I ask you a favor?"he said to me.

 

"Yeah, sure."I answered gladly. This is the first time that Hyung asked me a favor.

 

"Can you keep an eyes on Sooyeon?"he siad to me. My gladness had left me when I heard this but I still put on a poker face.

 

"S-Sure Hyung."I answered with a force smile on my face.

 

"Thanks."he replied with a smile as he tap me on my shoulder.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I asked Key to keep an eye on Sooyeon. I know I am putting him in a dangerous situation because witches are really dangerous. Jessica and I had agreed that we will meet each other secretly. I don't have any intention of telling it to others that she is here in this island right now. I won't tell anything yet, not unless I will solve everything. During our dinner, I keep on looking at Sooyeon. She really doesn't look like a witch to me.  Krystal Jung looks like a witch to me more than her.

 

"I got a new information about the Jung's case."I started while we are having dinner. Key and Sooyeon both look at me. "Krystal Jung didn't just disappear three hundred years ago. Her body was taken by her cousin, Nicole Jung."I continued. From the corner of my eyes, I notice that Sooyeon look surpise of what I had said.

 

"W-Where did you get that information?"she asked me.

 

"I asked around town earlier and I met this old lady. She told me everything she knew about the case of the Jung."I replied to her.

 

"So does it mean that Krystal Jung was murdered by her cousin, Nicole?"Key asked me curiously.

 

"I don't know. The old lady just told me that Nicole took Krystal's body."I replied. "Sooyeon, do you happen to know if Nicole Jung had a descendants?" I asked her.

 

"I-I don't know."she replied as she avoided my eyes. I observe her reactions and facial expressions.

 

"Why did Krystal's cousin took her body? Her sister was left behind, right? She should be the one who took Krystal's body."Key stated.

 

"Yeah, but that Nicole Jung was the one who curse the two sisters."I remarked. I notice that Sooyeon's eyes widened. I hope whe won't suspect that I had a little knowledge about what really happened that time. Thanks to Jessica Jung.

 

"Whoa! That was...unexpected."Key mumbled in disbelief. "So does it mean that she was the witch?" he asked curiously.

 

"Yeah, that old lady told me that she was." I answered.

 

"Why did she cursed her cousins?" Sooyeon asked me without meeting my eyes. I can see sadness as well as pain in her eyes. I can't read her through her facial expressions. If she is the witch, I can say that she is a good actress.

 

"I don't know. The old lady told me that she was in love with the guy name Yiyun, who happened to be in love with Krystal Jung."I stated and she look at me. I think she got shocked of what I said. Maybe she can't believe that I know all of these.

 

"So it's a love triangle?"Key said and scoffed. Sooyeon turn to him and shot him a glare which made the guy look nervous.

 

"No, it's a one sided love for both her and Yiyun. Krystal had a lover right? That lover of hers was not Yiyun."I replied.

 

"Then why did she cursed them?" Key asked with a confused look on his face. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"What do you think, Sooyeon?"I asked her as I turn to her.

 

"I also don't know."she replied without meeting my eyes.

 

She told me that she didn't know but I can see in her face that she does know something. Now, how will I confirm who she really is? I am sure now that she really are hiding something from us.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to pay a visit to Amber. When I arrived in his room, I found him sitting on the chair in his study table and staring blankly on the page of an opened book in front of him. I tap him on his shoulder and he got startled by it. I laugh when I saw his startled face. It really looks super funny.

 

"Jeez, can you not suddenly appear in my room?!"he said to me when an annoyed tone of voice. "I should put a seal which will prevent you from trespassing my house."he continued.

 

"Your so dramatic."I replied to him and scoffed. I sat on the edge of his bed to facing him. "What were you thinking earlier?" I asked him. His annoyed face then turn into a calm one.

 

"I'm thinking about your sister."he answered to me which made my brows furrowed.

 

"Why are you thinking about her?"I replied to him.

 

"I am just wondering if what type of person she was."He answered and got up fron his chair. "Anyway, do you have a cousin named,Nicole Jung?"he asked me.

 

"Yes!"I answered cheerfully. I can see that he got a little bit surprise of the way I answered him. Well, Nic and I were really close.

 

"How about a guy named Yiyun?"he asked me again. The name is familiar to me but I can't remember how he look like.

 

"Yiyun..."I pause as I tried to remember how does person look like. "No, I don't remember him."

 

"That's too bad."he answered and blew a short sigh. "Can you tell me how does your sister behave? I mean, what was her attitude? And also your cousin Nicole."he continued.

 

"Why are you asking?"I asked him, I got puzzled why he is suddenly asking me this question.

 

"Just answer my question. Tell me everything, okay?"Amber replied with an annoyed tone of voice. This guy is really ticking me off.

 

I answered his question. I notice that when he head what I had told him, his eyes widened. I wonder what this dork got in his mind. Then he look at me.

 

"Did I say to you what you wanted to hear?" I asked him.

 

"Y-Yeah."he replied as he look away. He sat down back on his chair and grab his rubik's cube.

 

"Stop playing for a while. I want to eat something."I said to him but he is ignoring me.

 

I called his name for many times but he isn't answering and I got annoyed by it. I stand up and march my way towards him. I decided to hit him really hard on his head but when I did, my hand just pass through him. My eyes widened when it happened. I tried to touched him but I feel like I am just an air. I screamed his name but he can't hear me anymore.

 

"What is happening?" I mumbled and I never felt this said and scared in my entire life.

 

"Krystal Jung, doesn't exist."I heard Amber said and I feel like someone stab me in my heart.

 

"What are you talking about, I am here! Can't you see me?"I said frantically.

 

I tried to grab his hand but I can't hold neither touch him anymore. My tears began to roll down on my cheeks. Why do I feel this sad and hurt right now?

 

"STUPID JERK DORK, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT I DON'T EXIST?!" I shouted at him before I drop on the floor and continued to weep.