While Trying to Figure Out

Can You See Me?

SOOYEON's POV

 

Amber is really acting weird. Like this morning, I caught him talking and laughing all by himself. I expect that he is stupid because he looks like one, but not crazy. I hope I am not living with a psychopath. I got tired of waiting for him to respond, he just stood still and stare at me.

 

"So?" I asked him with a raise brows. I notice that his eyes widened. I furrowed my brows. "What?" I asked him.

 

He turn his head on his right side, like there is someone standing beside him before he look back at me. He is really weird.I didn't thought that he will be this strange and weird. I snap out of my thoughts when he cleared his throat.

 

"Uhm I bet you will see me now as a crazy person, huh?"he said to me while rubbing the back of his neck with a timid smile.

 

"I really do."I answered to him seriously and it made him look at me in the eyes.

 

"Well, I can't blame you."he answered and laugh awkwardly. "To tell you the truth, I am fond of doing a one man act. I always do this if,ahm...I am bored."he continued which made me raise my brows. He is definitely weird.

 

"O-Okay. Anyway, you better prepare now. We will leave after breakfast to shop for my school supplies."I said to him.

 

"Yeah."he answered shortly. "Uhm, I think I take a quick shower first."he added then excuse myself

 

AMBER's POV

 

It really makes me wonder why Sooyeon can't see Krystal. I saw that Krystal was surprise that she can't even touch that girl. It makes me come up with the theory that maybe, her direct relatives can't see her. I went back into my room and Krystal came with me. I notice that she look sad because of what we had discovered earlier.

 

"Maybe her sixth sense isn't active."I told her to cheer her up.

 

"But other people can see me when we hang at the park last time."she answered in a sad tone of voice then blew a short sigh as she sat down on my bed. "I can't even touch her."she continued.

 

"At least you can still see her." I said to her. She look at me and smile faintly.

 

"Yeah."she replied.

 

"I guess it's time for you to go home. You really stayed here for too long. You are not planning to live in my house, do you?"I asked her.

 

"Of course not! Even if I want to stay beside Sooyeon everyday , I don't think I can live in the same house with you."she answered to me with sarcasm.

 

"Good to hear that. Now, you need to leave. No free food for you this time because Sooyeon will really think that I am a crazy person if you often hang out with me."I stated. She rolled her eyes, looking like she got annoyed of what I had said to her.

 

"Yeah, yeah."she answered then disappear.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't understand why I can't touch Sooyeon even if I am holding Amber. It really makes me feel sad and depressed. When I got home, Junsuk is still sleeping. He always wake up at 8 o'clock and it is still thirty minutes past seven. I wanted to hang with Amber a little longer but he and Sooyeon had a scheduled plan. I just watch the peaceful face of sleeping Junsuk until he wakes up. I tried to caress his face put my hand just pass through.

 

"Good morning."I greeted Junsuk with a smile.

 

"Good morning."he replied with a warm smile then got up.

 

"How's your sleep?"I asked him.

 

"It's great. I even dream of you."he answered and chuckled.

 

"Really?"I answered excitedly.

 

"Yeah, in my dreams I can touch you."he said and grin. "It is really a great dream. I feel like not waking up anymore."he added.

 

"Stupid."I mumbled and scoffed.

 

I really wish that Junsuk was the one who can touch me and not that Amber. I will be more happy if that is the situation. I like Junusk a lot. I don't know why, but if he is around, I feel at ease.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Sooyeon buy all the things she likes and she made me carry everything she bought. I just follow her wherever she go. We enter from one store to another. I think she is a shopaholic. I think most of the people in town doesn't know how the late Jessica Jung looks like because they don't have an unusual reaction when they see her.

 

"Sooyeon, I think you had bought too much."I said to her. She turn to look at me and I show her the shopping bags that I am holding in my hands.

 

"I haven't bought all the things that I needed yet."she answered to me.

 

"And what are those things? You already had bought everything you needed for school."I said to her.

 

"Yeah, but clothes are important to me too and shoes."she said to me with a sly smirk. I think this girl is shopaholic. 

 

"Fine."I replied and blew a short sigh. "Just hurry up, my feet are already tired of walking around as well as my hands of carrying this stuffs." I continued.

 

"Don't worry, I will be done soon."she replied.

 

When I we got back in our house, I went straight to my room and drop my beat up body on my bed. I think I drain all my energy today. Shopping with Sooyeon is more tiresome than walking around the town gathering some information about Krystal Jung. I spread my hand across my bed and stare on the ceiling. That girl's case is really difficult and complicated. I got up from the bed and grab some paper and pen. I write all the hypothesis that I formulated about her case.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

I suddenly hear a girl's voice from behind which startle me. I turn my head and I saw Krystal looking at me with curious look on her face. This girl will really turn me into like her someday.

 

"Why are you here? Dinner is still five hours from now. " I told her and her serious look change into an annoyed one.

 

"I didn't came here just to eat, stupid."she replied to me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"Really?" I replied to her with disbelief and scoffed.

 

"Yah!"she yelled at me and shot me her glare.

 

"Okay, let's assume that you didn't come here to eat. So, what did you come here for?"I replied.

 

"I want to know why you are the only one who can touch me. My blood relative cannot touch me, so why is it that you can?" she asked me curiously.

 

"I am thinking about that too."I replied to her.

 

"Have you seen another ghost or spirit aside me?"she asked me curiously.

 

Hearing what she asked me made me realize that the only ghost that I have seen is her. If my sixth sense is active, I think I can see ghost raoming everywhere,right?

 

"Have you?"she asked me again.

 

"N-No. You are the only ghost that I have seen in my entire life."I answered to her. I can see that she got surprise of what I said.

 

"Uhm, l-let's find other person who have an active sixth sense."she replied as she avoided my eyes.

 

"How about Junsuk, he can see you right? Can he see other ghost too?"I asked her curiously.

 

"I don't know, I haven't ask him that yet."she answered to me.

 

"I will ask Sooyeon if she have a relative who is living around here and let's see if that person will be able to see you while you are holding my hand."I said to her and she nodded her head.

 

"Uhm, have you seen any white light in three hundred years of your stay here in the living world?"I asked her curiously.

 

"No, why do you ask that weird question?"she replied.

 

"Well, I heard from others that spirit go to the white light to crossover. Since you haven't seen that light, I think you've got an unfinish business here."I replied to her.

 

"Unfinish business?"she repeated sounding clueless.

 

"Yeah, things that you will suppose to do while you are still alive but failed to do so because you died."I explained to her.

 

She pause for a moment and I think she is trying to remember if she has one. I should often watch supernatural movies because I think       it will aid me in solving this girl's case.

 

"I can't remember anything."she said and let out a deep sigh.

 

"Okay, let's deal with that later. Let's see if your other blood relative can see you first." I said to her.

 

"Hmmm, how about let's try it to Key first. Let's see if he can see while I'm holding your hand."she stated.

 

"Why?"I asked her.

 

"I just want to make sure that all the people, even those who don't have an active sixth sense can really see me."she replied.

 

"O-Okay."I answered half heartedly. She smile at me brightly.

 

I hope Key won't die if he sees this girl. I hope my ancestors had nothing to do with what happen to her and her family. I hope the reason why I can touch as well as see her is because I really do possess a special ability and nothing else.

 

"Llama, when I was trying to figure out about what my unfisnish business is earlier, I saw an image of a guy who looks like you and it seems to me that he is close to me."she said to me which got me surprise.