True Love's Kiss

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

Yiyun told me that Nicole had temporarily imprisoned Krystal's soul.I go under the chamber. I found a small underground passage and followed it's path. It is really creepy because the only light that luminate the place is my flashlight. At the end of the tunnel, I find myself in one room. In the middle of the room, I saw Krystal's body, laid in the bed with flowers on it. She looks like a sleeping princess. I slowly walk closer and stood beside her. I mixed the water and the extract inside the spell bottle. I almost drop the bottle when Krystal suddenly appeared. I think Nic had decided to release her.

 

"Jeez! How many times do I have to tell you not to suddenly appear around me!"I said to her but she didn't listen to me. She just stood in one place, staring at her body.

 

"I-It's m-me."she mumbled in disbelief.

 

"Yeah, sleeping witch."I said to her and scoffed. She shifted her attention to me. "How did you find me here?" I asked her.

 

"A white orb lead me here."she answered. "What should we do,right now?"

 

"You try to enter your body."I suggested. She obeyed me but we only got frustrated because she can't unit with it.

 

"Maybe you need to drink this first."I said to her and handed to her the spell bottle.

 

She look at the content in it and took a big gulp. I watch her drink the whole content in it until the last drop.

 

"Have you notice any changes now?"I asked her curiously.

 

"A-A little. I'm feeling diz...."

 

She didn't finsih her sentence because she just disappeared. I think she just entered in her body. I waited for her to open her eyes but minutes have pass there is no sign of her waking up. I decided to wait longer, I walked to and fro then stop to look if she make any slight movement.

 

"What are you doing?"I heard Nicole's voice and I turned to where she is. I saw Yiyun with her.

 

"She already drank the mixture of water and the extract but she still didn't open her eyes. Her ghost just vanish."I answered to Nicole.

 

"How about doing the answer of Grandma Im's riddle?"Yiyun suggested with a sly smile on his face.

 

"He might die if he is not the one, Yiyun."Nicole said to him which made him sigh in disappointment.

 

"You really hate your cousins, don't you?" Yiyun said to her. Nicole just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Do you want to risk your life, Amber?"she asked me. "It might be Junsuk and not you."

 

"Or it might be you and not Junsuk."Yiyun followed.

 

"You two are perfect pair. You are both annoying."I said to them in annoyance. Yiyun chuckled and  Nicole furrowed her brows.

 

"If it is not me, lead Junsuk here and tell him to kiss her."I said to them.

 

"I am brave in this lifetime."Yiyun said proudly.

 

"I am not you."I said to him and he just laugh.

 

I walk beside on Krystal's bed. This will be my first kiss and just by staring at her lips, made my heart race. I bend and slowly lean my face closer to her. I was about to kiss her but stop when I heard what Yiyun had said to Nicole.

 

"What did you say?"I asked him when got up and turn to him.

 

"Once the curse will lifted up, Krystal and Jessica will be back to their timeline. Nicole will restore everything. She needed to do it so that she can go with me to other world. It is her business to be done."Yiyun explained to me. I look at Nicole and she lowered her head.

 

"Sorry Amber."she apologized to me.

 

"Does it mean I can't see her anymore?"I asked them.

 

"Yes."They answered in unison and it made me sad.

 

"We will erase all of your memories about her and Jessica. Same thing to the others."Nicole said to me.

 

"I understand."I answered.

 

I looked at Krystal, memorizing every detail of her face hoping that even Nicole erase my memories of her, I can still see her in my subconscious mind which might give me a chance to see her even in my dreams. I slowly lean my face closer to her and kiss her with all my feelings towards her. I know it will be my first and last kiss to her. When I parted my lips from hers, she slowly began to open her eyes. I smiled at her when our eyes met.

 

"D-Dork."she said weakly.