Sad Goodbye

Can You See Me?

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I open my eyes again and I saw Amber looking at me. I feel something different. He help me to get up. When I look around the room, I saw Nicole and Yiyun together, which surprised me. I feel my head is a little bit heavy.

 

"Welcome back to life, Krystal."Yiyun said to me with a smile on his face.

 

"A-Am I..."

 

"Yes you are, the curse had been broken now."Nicole cut me off.

 

I can't believe what she said. It really makes me so happy. I look at Amber and he smile at me but I notice that there is sadness in his eyes. I wonder what's wrong with him.

 

"What's wrong dork?" I asked him. Nicole and Yiyun looked at each other then to Amber.

 

"You only got ten minutes before midnight Amber."Nicole siad to him which made me puzzled. Her and Yiyun then suddenly disappeared.

 

"What did she mean by that?"I asked him.

 

"She just reminded me about the time."he replied to me. "So, does it feel good to be back in your body?"he asked me.

 

"Of course, stupid. You don't have to ask that."I said to him and he just laugh.

 

"Yiyun loves your cousin Nicole and not you. Isn't it hearbreaking?"he stated as he sat beside me on the bed.

 

"Why would it be a heartbreaking?"I asked him with raise brows.

 

"I just thought you have feelings for him."he answered and chuckled.

 

"I thought he have feelings for me."I retorted.

 

"Stop assuming."he replied and laugh. I slap him on his shoulder.

 

"Now that I am an ordinary human again, I will enroll in your schoold and join the club."I said to him. When I said this, I notice that the smile on his face slowly faded away. "Seriously Amber, what's wrong?"

 

"Nothing is wrong,Krystal."he replied to me.

 

"Your lying! Why won't you tell me?!" I raise my voice. I hate it when someone keep something from me. "What are you...sad?" I asked him as my voice faded at the end.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Thinking that I won't be able to see Krystal ever again after this makes me really sad. No matter how much I try to hide my sadness with smiles and laughter, but it still can be seen. Having no memory of her makes my chest feels heavy and my heart in pain.

 

"You know the story of sleeping beauty, right?" I started.

 

"Yeah,why?"she asked me with furrowed brows.

 

"She had been asleep for a long time before her prince came to save her. It's the same case with you."I said to her.

 

"A-Are you telling me that you k-kissed me?"she said looking a bit surpise of what she just realized.

 

"I was force to do it."I said to her jokingly and she quickly smack me on my head and got up on the bed.

 

"So a kiss had awoken me. It should be a true love's kiss,right? Not just an ordinary kiss."she stated without turning to me.

 

"Yeah."I answered to her shortly. "Lucky for you, I love you."I mumbled to myself. She turn her head to me and judging from the looks on her face,she heard me.

 

"W-What did you say?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah?"I answered to her. I don't want to tell her how I feel.

 

"After that, stupid?!"she replied to me sounding annoyed.

 

"Did you hear me say something after that?" I asked her pretending not to know anything. I can see the disapointment in her face as she look away.

 

"Nevermind."she said. "Let's go to where the others are. I bet they were already looking for us."she said to me.

 

Our attention was shifted to the loud sound of the clock. 

 

"Oh, I didn't expect that our old pendulum clock still work."she said then scoffed.

 

When she grab the doorknob, her hand has pass through it. I can seel that she got scared of what is happening to her. She look at her hands as she slowly turning into invisible.

 

"Amber what is happening?"she asked me.

 

"Calm down Krys, it is just the sign that you are now going back to your old real life." I said to her.

 

"What do you mean?"she asked me.

 

"You will live in your real timeline. Nicole will restore everything."I answered to her.

 

"Are you saying that we will not going to see each other again?"she asked me and I notice her tears began to well in her eyes. "No! I don't want that! I want to stay here! I don't mind being ghost forever, as long as I am with you. Amber, do something! Do something to stop me from disappearing."she continued as her tears began to roll down on her cheeks.

 

I can't help but to cry when I see her slowly disappearing before my eyes. I quickly go near her to hug her, but can't touch her anymore.

 

"If we are fated to see each other again, I'm sure we will meet no matter what timeline and lifetime it is."I said to her.

 

"I won't forget you,Amber. I love you!"she said to me.

 

"I love you too, Krystal Jung. I will be waiting for you to come into my life again."I said to her then she flash her sweet smile and after that, she disappear.

 

"Thank you for everything,Am."Nicole said to me when she appear again. I wipe my tears.

 

"No problem, Nic. I hope she will be fine."I said to her.

 

"Don't worry, she will."she assured me. "Now, it's time for you to go to sleep and forget everything."she said to me and then my head began to feel heavy. My eyes just close on it's own and I loss my consiousness.