Stupid Dork

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I look around my room just to make sure that the rodent just didn't manage to escape. I know that the it's cage door is still lock, but who knows what are the odds, right? I ask Key to help me to look around  but we really didn't see it. In the very next day, we told everyone about what happen to the rodent. They all have disbelief expression on their face. Well, it's really hard to believe even for me.

 

"So does it mean that Krystal Jung might have drink this liquid?"Junsuk ask me.

 

"Yeah, most probably she did."I answered.

 

"But we found this in their dining table, do you think some of her family members had drank it too?" Luna asked curiously.

 

"I think they did too."I replied to her. They were all pause for a while and taking the time to sort everything out.

 

"Jusnuk, what do you think we are going to do now?"Yuri asked Junusk.

 

"Do some more research about this. Amber, keep the cage and don't touch it."he said to me and I nodded at him.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It's hard for me to believe that the rodent just disappear. If Amber was right, it means that my family too had just disappear. But if they did, I could have see them. I tried to remember what happened the night before I become like this but I can't recall anything. It's been three hundred years ago and I already had forgotten everything. 

 

"Junsuk, ask Amber if he learn something about my Unnie."I said to Junsuk and he nodded his head.

 

"Amber, what do you think had happened to Jessica Jung?"Junsuk asked Amber which made the dork looked at him.

 

"Jessica Jung was really left behind. The cup that Luna and Key had found was hers."Amber answered. Hearing what he said made me sad. I can't imagine how my Unnie had felt when all of us had just disappeared.

 

"I hope we can get some information about her. If she got married or something."Key mumbled.

 

"I will ask my friend to search some facts about Jessica Jung in America. He is a great investigator."Amber said.

 

"Am, you should have done that earlier."Sulli said to him in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"Sorry,Sull."Amber answered while scratching the back of his head with an apologetic smile.

 

"I hope we can dig up some more information and uncover the mysteries."Vic said.

 

"We will uncover everything soon,Vic."Junsuk said with a smile on his face.

 

After a while, most of them left to buy some snacks and cold drinks. Amber and Junsuk were the only one who were left behind. Amber was playing the rubik's cube while Junsuk is surfing the net, researching some article about my sister.

 

"Junsuk, ask him to do something too."I said to Junsuk.

 

I got annoyed seeing Amber who is just wasting his time twisting thad stupid box. After I said it, Amber look at Junsuk. I thought he will look at me since I am just standing beside Junsuk but his gaze just stop on the guy beside me.

 

"Junsuk, it just crossed my mind. Let's ask the townspeople if they know about the persons who serve the Jungs. You said that the spoiled Krystal Jung had a maid,right? Do you know what was her maid's name so we can trace up her families or relatives?"he said.

 

"That's a great idea!"Junsuk said excitedly.

 

I know that it is a great idea but I got pissed off at Amber when he put that adjective before my name. I march near him and stand beside him. I wanted to hit him on his head until I crack his skull open and expose his brain.

 

"You stupid dinollama face dork!"I yelled at him. My breathing becomes heavy.

 

"Junsuk, I think the A.C in this room is broken. The temperature becomes hot."he said to Junsuk which makes me more mad at him.

 

"I-I will check the A.C."Junsuk said to him as he got up from his chair. He went to the side of the room where tthe A.C was placed.

 

I didn't take off my eyes from Amber. He continue twisting his rubik's cube. When I am with him, I really feel that I am invisible and doesn't exist in the world anymore. I only feel alive and visible when I am around Junsuk. 

 

"I'm going to find out who is responsible for all of this, so be patient."Amber muttered in a very low voice. My eyes widened when I heard him say that.

 

"Y-You can see me, don't you?"I asked him. I looked at him,waiting for him to answer me but I got frustrated when he didn't say any word.

 

"Am, the temperatur of the AC is really in 20 degrees now. I think it is cold enough."Junsuk said to him which caught his attention and stop him from playing his rubik's cube.

 

"Yeah."Amber answered with a grin on his face. "Thanks,Junsuk."he added.

 

Junsuk and my eyes met when we both look at each other at the same time. He motion to me to leave Amber alone. I blew a sigh to let go of my disappointment and lie down on the couch which is locate on opposite side of the table.

 

"Stupid annoying jerk dork."I mumbled in annoyance.