Halmoni Lee

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I think it is much better for Key not to meet Krystal. I already confirmed that a person who doesn't have an active sixth sense can see her. I am just wondering why Sooyeon can't. I lied to Key about the real reason why he pass out. He believe me though. Sooyeon joined us in our club. I can see that she is really interested in solving's Krystal's case.

 

"It's been a week now and we didn't gather any new information about the case."Yuri said as he lean back on his chair, placing his hand at the back of his head.

 

"Amber, you said that you meet Lee Jinki right?"Vic asked me.

 

"Yeah, why?" I answered.

 

"Why don't we go to their house and search for something there which can help us in solving this case?"she said to us.

 

"Like what?" Key asked her.

 

"Hmmm, old journals or diaries of his grandma or oldest member of his family maybe."she answered.

 

"I think it's a good idea."Krystal agreed. "Junsuk, tell them that we will go there."she said when she turn to him.

 

"Okay guys, let's go there. I think Vic's idea is great."Junsuk said to us.

 

"Amber, you should lead us the way going there."Luna said to me.

 

"Sure." I answered.

 

"Let's go there tomorrow afternoon, after our class."Junsuk said.

 

"I hope we can find something extraordinary there."Sulli said with a tint of excitement in her voice.

 

I turn to see Sooyeon, and she is too engross in reading the old news paper. She didn't even notice that I am looking at her. She reallly resembles Jessica Jung. I decided to go ahead of them and pay a visit to Jinki to inform him about what our club had planned. Sooyeon had decided to come with me.

 

"Amber, who is this Lee Jinki?she asked me while we are on our way into Jinki's house.

 

"He is the descendant of Lee Soonky."I answered to her. She nodded her head.

 

I knock on the door and an old woman opened it. I and Sooyeon greeted her politely. I feel thankful that her sight is bad because I don't know what will happen if she see the girl I'm with. She invited us to come in to wait for her grandson since Jinki is not home.

 

"I didn't expect that my grandson have friends who are studying in that prestigious school."Halmoni Lee said with a smile. "What do you want from him, anyway?"she asked.

 

"Uhm, our friends from our school have planned to come here tomorrow . I want to inform him ahead about it."I answered to her.

 

"Oh, my grandson's friends are always welcome to come here."she replied and we smiled at her.

 

"Ah Halmoni, can I ask you something?"Sooyeon said to her.

 

"What is it,dear?"Halmoni Lee replied.

 

"Do you know anything about what happened to the family of Jung three hundred years ago?"she asked.

 

I notice that Halmoni Lee wasn't expecting that question because she looked surprise when she heard it.

 

"Why are you asking about it?"she asked us.

 

"We belong to a investigation club and now we are investigating about the mystery of Krystal Jung's disappearance."Sooyeon answered her.

 

"I am not sure what really happened to that family. My grandmother told me that the two sisters had been envied by a witch.They were curse by her to suffer for eternity. It's up to you if you will believe me or not."she said to us.

 

"Witch? Did they really exist?" I asked her in disbelief.

 

"Yes."Halmoni answered.

 

"Who that witch might be?"Sooyeon asked curiously.

 

Halmoni pause for a moment, I think she is trying to remember something. Sooyeon and I were anticipating in the edge of our seat to hear her answer. 

 

"I can't remember who she was. But they all suspected that, that which disguise herself as one of the maids on the night that everything had happened."Halmoni said to us. I can see the disappointment in Sooyeon's face.

 

Since it is almost dark and Jinki is not yet home, we decided to leave. Sooyeon went outside ahead of me since Halmoni had called me. She hold my hand and I got puzzled why she did it. Then, she look straight in my eyes,looks like she is trying to see something through it. 

 

"Three girls will come into your life, one of them will bring you to death."she said to me which creeps me out.

 

"What do you mean,Halmoni?" I asked her.

 

"The girl in your dream, she is the one who will bring death to you. Figure out who she is because she is just around you."she answered to me which makes my eyes widened.