Eat

Can You See Me?

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think whenever Amber touch me, anyone will be able to see me. It is really a mystery for me on why Amber got this effect on me. After the rain had stopped, we took our leave. We said our goodbye to Jinki, Amber didn't let go of me so that Jinki will be able to see me. Amber let go of my hand when we are walking on our way back to where our friends are. He keeps quiet and it makes me feel bored.

 

"Are you thinking of something?" I aksed him to break the silence.

 

"Yeah."He answered shortly.

 

"About what?" I asked curiously.

 

"How to get rid of you."he answered with a smirk and I smack him on his head. "I really regret that I saved you from falling on the river earlier."he said in an annoyed tone of voice while rubbing his head.

 

"Your pissin me off."I said to him in a stern voice and glared at him.

 

"You look like a evil white lady with that glare."he replied and scoffed. "Just kidding."he quickly added with a grin when I raise my hand to slap his head.

 

"Jerk." I said to him and rolled my eyes. He just laugh.

 

"Anyway,how you and Junsuk meet each other?"he asked me, starting a serious conversation.

 

"We meet in your school. I think he is fond of supernatural stuffs because he didn't get scared when he saw me." I answered him.

 

"Because you are not bloody just like the ghost in the movies."Amber answered. "Why do you hang in our school and not in your house?"he asked again.

 

"I don't know, I just found myself there."he answered.

 

"Strange."he mumbled.

 

AMBER's POV

 

We meet up with our friends at the center of the town. They are all waiting for me and I'm sure Junsuk is waiting for his Krystal too. We decided to go to the nearby restaurant to grab some food. I am not really hungry but I just come along with them.

 

"Did you guys find out anything?" Junsuk asked us.

 

"I roam around asking random people but all the information they know is what most of us already knew."Key answered first.

 

"I have the same fate with Key."Yuri followed.

 

"I got nothing new too."Luna said and sighed.

 

"Me either."Sulli answered.

 

"And also me."Vic said.

 

"How about you,Am?"Junsuk asked me.

 

"I met Lee Jinki, he is a descendant of one of the Jung's house maid."I started and they all look at me.

 

"What did you got from him?"Yuri asked me curiously.

 

"He said that the grandmother of his great grandma had disappeared too."I answered and their eyes were widened.

 

"Does it mean that all the Jung's household disappears too?" Sulli asked me.

 

"Yeah, probably."I answered them. I notice that Junsuk glance at Krystal and she smiled at him. "How about you, Junsuk?" I asked him. His attention was shifted to me.

 

"I got something too, I learned that Jessica Jung went to America with their father's side relatives and not with her parents."he answered to me.

 

"That information confirms that she was really left alone and all the people in their house disappeared."Vic concluded.

 

"She must be really depressed."Luna commented.

 

"So they were really curse."Key mumbled. "Who do you think cursed them?"Key asked.

 

"Probably the youngest Jung's lover."I answered and mentally laugh seeing Krystal's reaction.

 

"Yah! Stop suspecting him!"she yelled and even without looking, I'm sure that she is glaring at me.

 

"Let's take a break and enjoyed our food first."Junsuk said and we start to dig in our food when it were served to us.

 

When we are enjoing eating our food, I can see that Krystal wants to eat too. She keeps on looking at the meat with glistening eyes. It must be hard to be a ghost becuase you are not able to eat anything anymore.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel sorry for myself. I am just looking them eating my favorite food, meat. What they are eating looks very tasty and delicious, I can see it in their faces. I just swallowed my saliva in my mouth. Amber then called the attention of one waiter, he ask ordered again and for take out.Amber then stand up from his seat after he get his order which caught the attention of others.

 

"Your already leaving, Hyung?"Key asked him.

 

"I decided to eat my food at the park. I want to eat in peaceful and refreshing place."Amber answered and then left. This guy is really strange sometimes.

 

"Junsuk, I want to go out too. I got enough watching you enjoying your food while I am standing here, salivating."I said to Junsuk. He nod his head and he flash an apologetic smile and mouth the word 'sorry'.

 

When I step outside the cafe, I saw Amber just standing on one corner. I thought he will go to the park to eat his food there. I approach him to confront him about it.

 

"Why are you standing here?" I asked him curiously.

 

"I decided to look for someone who can accompany me at the park and I think you is fine."he answered with a smirk and grab my hand.

 

I got surpise by his action. I feel the warmth of his hand. I notice that the people glance at us and some were looking at us. They smile at me when I meet their eyes.

 

"A-Amber, other people can see me."I said to Amber in disbelief.

 

"Because I am holding you."he answered and scoffed.

 

I just followed him, returning the smiles of the people we pass by. We headed to the park and sat on one of the benches. There are some couples hanging around in the place. Amber didn't let go of my hand, he unwrapped the food that he ordered and open the styro  with the food in it.

 

"You are right handed, right?"he asked me which made me puzzled.

 

"Yeah, why?"I replied to him with furrowed brows.

 

He then let go of my hand and sat down beside me on my left side. He hold my left hand. He handed me the chopsticks.

 

"Eat."he said. "You can hold the chopsticks so I'm sure you will can eat this food too."he continued.

 

I look at the food and took a big gulp. I had never eaten anything for three hundred years. I look at the food, it's really looks delicious.

 

"Aish,just let me feed you."Amber said and then grab the chopstick from my hand.

 

I feel happy as well as shy. I feel happy because I finally tasted my favorite food again and shy about Amber feeding me. I think he is a really nice guy. I wonder why he is doing all these things for me. I'm glad that I knew that I tag along with him earlier, if I didn't, none of this will happen.

 

"You should eat too."I said to him.

 

"Nah, I'm not yet hungry."he answered.  I got confuse by his answer and then I realize something.

 

"Did you buy this for me?"I asked him curiously.

 

"Not really."he answered and scoffed. "No more talking, just eat."he said and I nodded my head.

 

"Thank you, Amber."I said to him with a smile.

 

"No prob."he replied with his dorky smile.