Potion?

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

My co-members in the club were to engrossed in reading an article about Krystal Jung's case. We didn't identify what kind of drinks that we found at the Jung's mansion. I thought that it is some kind of wine but it turns out that it is not. The experts told us that it is a mixture of some solutions which make us confused. I was looking at the red liquid in the testube, shaking it to observe if it will create a bubbles or something.

 

"Who among you are fond to read about witchcrafts?"I asked them and they all looked at me and shook their heads.

 

"Why do you ask, Hyung?" Key asked me curiously.

 

"Well, I am just thinking that maybe this liquid is a potion or something made by a witch."I answered.

 

"What made you say that?"Junsuk asked me with furrowed brows.

 

"It just come into my mind."I aswered and grin.

 

"If that is a potion, why is it in the cup?"Yuri asked.

 

"I think it was served to everyone."I answered. "Let's do some experiment." I suggested.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber got this strange ideas going on in his head. He ask Key to catch some rodents and Key just agreed to him without saying anything. Yuri volunteered to help him as well as Sulli and Luna. Junsuk, Vic nad Amber were left in the club room and also me. Amber didn't take off his eyes on the test tube with the liquid on it.

 

"Junsuk, what do you think that dork is planning to do?" I asked Junsuk. He just shrugged of his shoulders.

 

"What do you guys will think if a rodent drink some of this?"Amber asked them. "Do you think it will die or turn into some kind of monster?"

 

"Turning into some kind of monster is impossible, Amber."Vic said and scoffed.

 

"So it will probably die then."Amber answered.

 

"Or nothing will happen at all."I mumbled.

 

"If Krystal Jung happens to drink this, I bet the rodent will just die or suddenly disappear."Amber continued.

 

"You are full of theories, bro."Jusnsuk said and chuckled.

 

"And I will turn that theories into a fact someday."Amber answered with a smirk.

 

After a while, Key and the others had finally came back with a rodent. Amber put some of the liquid in a petridish and put it inside the cage of the rodent. We were all anticipating of what will happened to the rodent after. It drink the liquid until nothing has left in the petridish. We waited for five minutes and we can't see any changes.

 

"This was disappointing."Sulli mumbled.

 

"Yeah, so disappointing."Luna agreed.

 

"I think this liquid had nothing to do with Krystal's case."Yuri said then they all went to their seats.

 

"What is your next plan, Hyung?" Key asked Amber.

 

"Let's keep the rodent."Amber answered.

 

"He is a one persistent guy."I scoffed.

 

"Amber, I will leave the observation and monitoring of that rodent to you. Just report to me if you find any changes on it."Junsuk said to him.

 

"Okay, I will."Amber answered and took the cage.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I brought the rodent into our house. I got this strong feeling that it have an unusual effect on the rodent. I put the cage on top of my study table in my room. I notice that it didn't move that much just like earlier, when Key had just brought it in our club.

 

"Hyung, your Dad had called me. He told me to inform you that the daughter of her business partner is planning to come here and study in your school. He wants you to become her guide."Key informed me while we are having a dinner.

 

"Really? Does it mean that she will going to stay with us here?" I asked with raised brows.

 

"Most probably, Hyung."Key answered.

 

"O-Okay."I answered.

 

I hope that girl is not an annoying one. I hate annoying girls and who always cling at you all the time. After I ate my dinner, I went to my room to check the rodent. My eyes widened of what I had seen. The cage is now empty and I can't find any traces of the rodent. If that drink were served, that means all the person who had drank it had disappeared. Maybe the last cup belongs to,Jessica Jung, Maybe she witnessed the disappearance of the people who had drink it and she manage to save herself that is why she was left alone, to suffer the pain of living,alone.