Like What You See?

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I can see in Sooyeon's face that she is waiting for my respond. I quickly think of a possible excuse before she will think that I am weird and crazy. She really got this cold aura in here and her face, you can't tell if she's in her mood or not.

 

"Uhm, I am just practicing my lines in our play."I said to her with a force smile. "Anyway, I thought you will take a rest?" I quickly added to change the subject.

 

"I can't fall asleep anymore."she replied and sat down on the sofa. I sat down on the chair adjacent to it.

 

"I am just curious, why you guys are interested to solve about the mystery of Krystal Jung's disappearance?"she asked me meeting my eyes.

 

"I think because we find it interesting."I answered. "Uhm, does your family ever talk about it?" I asked her curiously.

 

"They really never talk about it."she replied and blew a short sigh.

 

"But you are aware that you really look like Jessica Jung, right?" I said to her.

 

"Yeah, I often hear everybody telling me that."she answered with a faint smile.

 

"I have a picture of her and her sister, you can have it if you want."I said to her and her eyes widened.

 

"Really?"she said with a tone of disbeleif. I nodded my head. "Oh my God! Thank you! I really want to have her picture."she added happily.

 

"You are a photocopy of her. Are you sure you are not her?" I said to her jokingly and chuckled.

 

"Silly!"she answered and scoffed.

 

"Oh, why is it that your last name is still Jung? It should not be Jung anymore,right?" I ask her when it cross my mind.

 

"Jessica Jung got divorce to her husband, her children's last name were change to Jung so, yeah. I came from the lineage of her son."she answered me.

 

"To suffer the pain of living huh."I mumbled under my breath.

 

"What?" she asked me with raise brows.

 

"Uh, nothing."I quickly answered and smile at her." I'll go get the picture."I added as I got up.

 

"Why do you have that picture of them?"

 

"We went into the Jung's house last time and I decided to take it."I answered with an awkward smile and then excuse myself.

 

KEY's POV

 

Seeing Sooyeaon really gives me a creeps. She really look like Jessica Jung, except that their hair color is different. Her hair color is blond while the late Jessica is black. I didn't dare to look at her because everytime I do, I always got this goosebumps. Hyung on the other hand, seems to not care about it. I really feel embarrassed about earlier.

 

"Sooyeon, you haven't buy any stuffs for school, right?"Hyung asked her while we are having our dinner.

 

"Yeah."she answered. "I'm planning to buy it tomorrow."she added.

 

"Key, you should go with her."Hyung said when he turn his head to me.

 

I want to refuse but I just nod my head. I look at her and she got this cold look which gives me a shiver.

 

"Amber, why don't you come with me, it seems Key isn't comfortable hanging around me."she said to Hyung. Hyung look at me with raise brows, seems like he is examining how I look.

 

"No, that's not true. I don't feel uncomfortable around you."I said to her frantically. 

 

"Don't be a hypocrite Key."she said, and it makes me shrunk on my seat. Hyung blew a sigh and then turn to her.

 

"Okay, I'll go with you tomorrow."Hyung replied. "Key, just take us to the town tomorrow."he continued when he turn to me.

 

"Yes Hyung."I answered to him in a weak voice as I hang my head low and blew a sigh.

 

I didn't expect this girl is too upfront. She really voice out what is in her mind.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I notice that Sooyeon got this attitude. She is really frank. I had a feeling that she doesn't like Key. Maybe because the guy keep showing a creep out look in front of her. I go early to bed so that I can have enough energy for tomorrow. You know how long girls will take time in buying stuffs, right? The next morning, when I open my eyes, I'm expecting that the first thing that I will see is my room's ceiling. I got so surprise to see the face of Krystal Jung. I quickly got up and pull my blanket to cover the upper half of my body. She look at me with furrowed brows.

 

 

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked her.

 

"Eat my breakfast."she replied as she rolled her eyes.

 

"What?" I asked her. I think this girl is thinking that my house is her dining room.

 

"I'm here to eat breakfast and I also want to see Sooyeon."she answered.

 

I look at the time and it is still 7 o'clock. At this early, this ghost Jung is already bothering me. If only I can turn back the time, I will just let her fall in the river that day. I blew out a deep sigh then got up on my bed. I don't care if she will be able to see me topless and just wearing boxer. It is her fault why she barge in my room. I grab a shirt in my drawer and a shorts.

 

"Let's go." I said to her.

 

I opened the door and let her walk out from first. Before she can past me, I notice that her face is red. I decided to . After I close the door, I increase my pace to chase her.

 

"Like what you see back there?" I as I lean over to whisper to her ear. I laugh when I saw her face turns more red.

 

"I-I didn't see anything! I-I didn't look at your body!" she replied stuttering a bit then walk ahead of me.

 

"Liar." I said to her then she look back and shot me a scary glare.

 

It's so scarey that my laugh suddenly left my face and the smile of my face instantly got erase. I shut my mouth and gulp.

 

"Got scared of my glare, scaredy dork?"she said to me with an evil smirk.

 

Scared my !

 

"Good morning,Amber." I heard Sooyeon's voice from behind me. I turn around to look at her. "Are you rehearsing again?"she asked me with a suspicious look.

 

I think she heard me talking and laughing earlier. Since she can't see Krystal, there is not doubt that she see me as a crazy and mad person. Now what will I'm going to say. This is all Krystal Jung's fault.

 

"Hold my hand,Dork." Krystal whispered to me.

 

Before I can respond, she already grab my hand. This girl will surely give Sooyeon a heart attack. Sooyeon will obviously not going to like what she is going to see.