Creepy Situation

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I can't believe that this Lee Jinki guy can see Krystal Jung too. Maybe all the Lee's have the ability to see surpernatural beings. I wonder why he knows how Krystal Jung looks like and why he seems surprise to see her.

 

"Y-You can see me?"Krystal asked him with disbelief in the tone of her voice.

 

"Clearly."Jinki answered without his eyes leaving on her. They are both staring at each other.

 

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat which broke their awkward staring at each other. "Can we come in?" I asked Jinki and he nodded his head.

 

He lead us to their living room. Krystal still did not let go of my arms. I want to pulled my hand away but I think if I will do it, it will just ruin her mood. I can't imagine what will happen to me if she will get upset or something.

 

"Jinki, how do you know me?" Krystal asked him curiously from the time we settle ourselves in the living room.

 

"My great great grandma work in your houshold before as a maid so I heard about you and I saw a picture of you."Jinki answered.

 

"May I know her name?"Krystal asked.

 

"Lee Soonkyu."he answered. Krystal paused for a while and then she began to ponder.

 

"Lee Soonky."she repeated.

 

"Do you remember anything?" I asked her when I saw that her eyes widened.

 

"Y-Yeah, she is my Unnie's personal maid!"Krystal answered.

 

"That's right."Jinki answered.

 

"What happened to her?" I asked him.

 

"Just like what happened to her."he answered while pointing to Krystal. "She just vanished."he continued.

 

Krystal and I were both shock of what he had said. If in the beauty and the beast fairytale, the prince's servants were turned into objects, Krystal Jung's case is much worse because they all vanish.

 

"Do you know who cursed the Jung?" I asked him and he shook his head.

 

"Our family had suspected though that it was the guy who Krystal is involve with."Jinki stated.

 

"I think you dated a psycho wizard."I whispered to her and scoffed. She elbowed me on my side secretly.

 

"Shut up."she said in a low stern voice. Jinki look at us with raise brows.

 

"Uhm, she can't remember all of her past acquintances anymore."I said to Jinki.

 

"Oh."Jinki answered with disappointment. "Anyway, why you two are together? And why is it that you can touch each other?"he asked curiously.

 

"We really don't know too."I answered to him.

 

"Honestly, we just know earlier that we are able to touch each other."Krystal informed him.

 

"We are investigating her case, if you know something, please let us know. It will be a great help to us."I said to him.

 

"I will!"he answered quickly.

 

Since the rain began to pour again, I decided for a little longer in Jinki's house. He then excuse himself to offer some hotdrinks for us. I am not really sure if this clingy girl can drink something too.

 

"How long are you planning to cling to me?"I asked her. "My arm are starting to feel numb, you know."I said to her for her to already let go of me. I feel thankful when she did.

 

"I am not planning to hold you in entire day."she answered me as she rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah, whatever."I retorted as I move a little away from her.

 

I grab my rubik's cube from my pocket and continue in playing it. Playing this stimulates my brain cells and help me to think well. My attention was shifted to Jinki when he came back with a cups of hot tea in his hands. I wonder why he starts to move his eyes around the room. It seems like he is searching for something.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him with raise brows. He then meet my eyes when he look at me.

 

"Where's Krystal?"he asked me which got me a little bit surpise as well as freak out.

 

Krystal is still sitting in her place. I really am in a creepy situation now. I thought he can see her, why is it that he can't see her anymore? Is Krystal's will for someone to see her amde her visible to that person? I don't think so.

 

"She is here."I said to him as I grab Krystal's hand and raise it.

 

"Oh, I thought her spirit went somewhere else."Jinki answered and smile awkwardly.

 

Seriously, what is going on here?