Krystal w/ Amber

Can You See Me?

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is now weekend, Junsuk and the others went to the town to ask around about my family. Since they spread out to gather informations more faster, I decided to go with Junsuk. We had asked many people but all they know are just the well-known story about what happen to my family. I think all the persons who really know the real story about us had already died.

 

"Jun, I think nobody knows now about what really happened to me and my family.Besides,it's been three hundred years ago. We can't trace up the family of those who worked in us anymore and if in case we did, I doubt it if they know anything what really happened."I said to him.

 

"Let's just try,Krys."Junsuk answered with a assuring smile.

 

"Aren't you got tired of roaming around and ask different people?" I asked him.

 

"I won't get tired on doing things that is for you sake."he answered to me and it made me feel happy.

 

"Thanks,Junsuk."I said to him with a smile.

 

While Junsuk was gathering information around, I spotted Amber, he is running and looks like chasing someone. I got curious on who he is running after to. I excuse myself to Junsuk and went to the direction where Amber went.

 

"Tsk, I lost him!"he mumbled in an annoyed tone of voice. He is catching up his breath.

 

"We are here to gather some information, not to chase people around."I said to him in sarcastic tone of voice.

 

He roam his eyes around, Looking every corner of the place, I think he is still hoping to see the person he had chased earlier. He then blew a short sigh and then starts to walk again. I decided to stay with him. I want to know who the person he had chase.

 

"Excuse me Sir."Amber said as he approach an old man. He greeted the old man with a smile when the old man turn to him.

 

"Yes?"the old man answered.

 

"Uhm, I was just wondering if you know someone named Lee Jinki?"he asked the man.

 

"Lee Jinki? Are you referring to Lee Donghae's son?"the man replied.

 

"Uh, y-yeah."Amber answered, sounding unsure.

 

"Yeah, why?"the man answered curiously.

 

"I am his friend and I wanted to pay him a visit but I don't know his address." Amber explained to the guy.

 

"Liar."I mumbled. I know he is foreign in this island and he doesn't know anyone here.

 

"Oh, I can take you into their house if you want."the man offered.

 

"Thank you, Sir but I don't want to trouble you. Just give me his address instead."Amber replied politely.

 

The man told Amber the address and direction of this Lee Jinki's house is. Amber write it on the piece of paper then he say his thanks to the old man and then went on his way.

 

"Dork, you should call the others. You don't need to hurry."I said to him.

 

"I hope it won't rain."he mumbled.

 

I just walk beside him, he really walks fast. We are slowly getting far from the small town. Amber kept looking on the piece of paper, making sure that he is going on the right way. Then, while we are searching for this Lee Jinki's house, the rain starts to pour from the sky. Amber decided to stop for a while and took a shelter under the waiting shed. He pulled out his Rubik's cube from his pocket and he started playing it. I just watch him on what he is doing, just standing right beside him.

 

"You really like to play that toy,huh?" I said to him. If only he could see and hear me, I know he can answer back every time I talk to him.

 

"Lee Jinki, I wonder why he ran off when I asked him about the Jung."Amber mumbled. "I'm sure he knows something."he continued.

 

"Lee? I can't remember that we have a worker with that last name."I mumbled.

 

"If only Koreans doesn't almost have the same last name, it will be more easier to trace up a family only basing on the last name."

 

"All the people in the world have the same last names, and still not realted by blood."

 

"Krystal Jung Lee,...hmmm, it doesn't sound good."he said. Hearing this makes me feel annoyed at him.

 

"Yah! What is your problem?!"I shouted at him near his ear.

 

"Oh, finally the rain had stop."he said and he shove back the cube in his pocket. "The sound of the raind drops on the roof is really making me deaf. It's to loud for my ear."he said before he left.

 

"Supid Dork!"I yelled at him.

 

We pass by on the river bank, and it is really slippery because of the mud. Amber was careful on making his step. I laugh at him when he slip and slide down going on the side of the river. ood thing he didn't fall on it because the current of the water is slightly strong.

 

"Are you alright dork?" I asked him and chuckled when I walk near him. He is now wet and dirty because of the damp ground.

 

"I think bad luck is with me right now."he mumbled as he got up. "Better do the chant that get rid of the bad luck."he continued.

 

I look at him with furrowed brows. I sometimes find him worried and this time is one of those time. He start shaking his hands like shooing me away.

 

"Get away from me bad luck."he keep on repeating this words while shaking his hands towards me. I take a few step back and without realizing that I was on the edge of the bank, I thought I will fall down in the river when I lost my balance, but the unexpected thing had happened. I feel that my time had stopped for a moment and my eyes were widened.

 

"Y-You can hold me?" I said to him when he grab me on my hand to prevent me from falling.