Nicole

Can You See Me?

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber didn't notice me. He can't see me now. Now, I only have Junsuk who can see me. I feel happy about it, knowing that I still got him. I always try to touch Amber but it only hurts me everytime I see that my hand just pass through. I notice that he often hang out with Sooyeon. I mean, all the time he is always with her. During their club meeting, he informed everyone about his plan in going into the nearby island.

 

"Why do you want to go there?" Junsuk asked him curiously.

 

"Because, I think we can find many clues there."he answered.

 

"What made you say that?" Vic asked him with raise brows.

 

"I traced the mark of Halmoni Lee's drawing. I found out that she was trying to point a cave."he answered.

 

"What's up with the cave?" Yuri asked him, sounding puzzled.

 

"I think we are going to find something there. The drawing really consist of the house, forest and cave or tunnel."Amber stated.

 

"There is no one who inhibit the nearby island." Luna remarked.

 

"Let's just go there and check it. Besides, I heard that there is a cave there."Amber insisted.

 

"In order for us to go to that island, we need a boat."Key said.

 

"I know someone who owns a boat."Sulli said with a tint of excitement in her voice, She really loves adventures.

 

"Can you asked him or her if we can rent the boat this Saturday?"Amber said to her.

 

"Okay."Sulli answered with assurance.

 

"Thanks,Sull."Amber answered with a smile. "Anyway, I'm going ahead of you guys."he added as he got up on his chair.

 

"Where are you going?" Sooyeon asked him.

 

"I'm going to meet my girlfriend."he replied with a playful smile and Sooyeon furrowed her brows. The rest of us were surprised when we heard what he had said.

 

"Hyung, you've got yourself a girlfriend?" Key asked with disbelief in his face. Amber look at all of them and then laugh.

 

"I am just joking."he answered. "But seriously, I will take my leave now. I have something I needed to buy at the town."he added.

 

"Junsuk, are you going to allow him to leave?" I asked Junsuk. "He always leave first before the club time ends." He slightly nodded his head.

 

"I will allow you to leave ahead of us, but this will be the last time."Junsuk said to him.

 

"I understand."Amber replied with a smirk and he said his goodbye to all of them.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I meet up with Jessica at our secret meeting place. It is at the side of the river where we first know each other. She always got there first. Jessica Jung looks cold but she is a nice girl. She is violent sometimes but I can handle it. But solving the Jung's case is not easy, especially if your enemy is a smart witch. I can see that she is making her move now. If I won't be careful, just one mistake and worst thing will happen.

 

"Does Nicole really hates you and your sister?" I asked her while we sat down at the grass on the bank..

 

"I think yeah. She hated us or maybe despised us."she replied sounding annoyed.

 

"Is it because Yiyun was ignoring her feelings?"

 

"I don't know. But I think maybe because of what happened to Yiyun."she replied in a saddened voice.

 

"Why? What happened to Yiyun?"I asked curiously as I look at her. She turn to me, meeting my eyes.

 

"Someone killed him."she answered to me.

 

"Who killed him?" I asked her with widened eyes. I can't believe on what I am hearing right now.

 

"I don't know but I think my cousin believed that our family had got something to do with Yiyun's death."she stated.

 

"What do you mean?"I asked her.

 

"I think she believed that my father and Krystal's lover had conspired to put him to death."she answered.

 

"Wow, I didn't expect that the situation was that complicated."I replied to her in disbelief.

 

"Amber, we must work together to finish that witch before she will do something horrible again."she said to me with pleading eyes.

 

"Don't worry, the end of all of these are drawing near.The nightmare will soon be over."I replied to her with a smile. "But I hope no one will get hurt at the end, even Nicole."I added.

 

"You are still kind,even if you are  not Yiyun anymore."she said to me with a lovely smile.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is now weekend and we are all heading into the island that Amber wanted us to go to. Jinki came along with us. All of them looks excited and I am too. I can't wait to see what was in that island. I look at Amber and he is just sitting in one corner, playing with his rubik's cube, I think he is thinking something. Our attention was shifted to the sky when the dark clouds began to form and we were only pass half way there. A strong wind blows which created a big waves and made the boat sway.

 

"Junsuk, I think those wave will make this boat sink."I said to Junsuk.

 

"Er...don't worry Krys, those waves can't overturn this thing. We have a good captain over there."he answered, pointing the now strugling man driving the boat.

 

A very big wave then hit our boat and tried to wash us all off the boat. I thought the water will just pass through me but I was wrong because it didn't.Because I am not holding in anything like the others, I got carried by the water and fall off the boat. I don't understand what is happening. I'm slowly sinking at the bottom of the ocean, I know that now one can save me now. Before I lose my consciousness, I see Amber, trying to grab my hand. I feel happy when I read his lips. Even I can't hear what he is saying, I know that he was calling my name.

 

"I won't let him save you, Krystal. I will bury and imprison you in the bottom of the ocean where he can't find you again. This time, I will make sure that he will be mine!" I heard a familiar female voice said.

 

*Nicole*