Speculations

Can You See Me?

 

AMBER’s POV

 

We meet back at the living room. Key and Luna found a cup which has a drink on it. Yuri, Vic and Sulli found a painting which is torn the painted sisters apart. We take our seat on the chair which we arrange in circles and put the clues that we collected in the center.

 

“Hyung, why you didn’t put that frame in the center?”Key asked me looking puzzled.

 

“There is nothing about this frame. I just took it because I like to keep it.”I answered to him and smile awkwardly.

 

“Did you like one of the Jung sister’s?” Key asked me with a cheeky smile.

 

“I just find the older sister hot.”I answered.

 

“She looks more cold than Krystal to me.”Key said as he looked at the picture on the frame.

 

“I still find her hot.” I answered. “I wonder what happened to her.”I added.

 

If Krystal suddenly disappear, I think one of her family knows what really happen to her. She and her older sister seems very close to each other and I think her sister knows something. I know she is no longer here in the earth because it has been hundreds of years ago.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I heard everything Key and Amber is talking about. The stupid dork really got something to my sister. Hearing his last words made me think about what happen to my sister too. They all looked on every clue. Junsuk read every page of my diary, of course he asked for my permission. The rest are looking at the other clues.

 

“I think we need to get a sample of the liquid inside this cup.”Luna said.

 

“Yeah, we should. Let’s check it what is it and if there is poison in it.”Yuri answered.

 

“Did you find anything about the painting, Key?” Amber asked him.

 

“I didn’t find anything in it yet.”Key answered without leaving his eyes from the painting.

 

“Junsuk, what did you find out about my diary?” I asked him.

 

“I am almost halfway of it. I will tell you later.”he whispered in a low voice.

 

“Krystal wrote some notes in this book.” Sulli said as she scans the book that I told Jusuk to get earlier. “It seems to me that this girl is in love with someone.” she said. I quickly go near her and look at the book that she is looking.

 

“Really?” Vic said and leaned over to look at the book too. “Maybe she had a lover.”she added.

 

“I don’t remember that I had a lover.” I mumbled.

 

I turned my attention to Junsuk, he is concentrating in reading my diary. Amber took the painting from Key. He took the painting paper from the frame. He looked at the back of it and he furrowed his brows. I wonder if he found out something.

 

JUNSUK’s POV

 

I think what Sulli had said was true. It seems to me that Krystal had a lover. In her diary, she always talks about a guy. She didn’t write his name though but I can see in it that she loves him very much. I read her diary until the last page.

 

“What did you find out, Junsuk?”Key asked me. I took a glance at Krystal first then looked at Key.

 

“I think she really was in love with someone.” I said.

 

“Are you serious?”she asked me looking  a bit surprise. I slightly nod my head.

 

“Maybe it was forbidden love and she eloped with him that is why she just suddenly disappeared.” Yuri suggested.

 

“It’s impossible!”Krystal protested.

 

“Maybe they committed a lover’s suicide.” Luna said.

 

“Your speculations are all possible.” I agreed to them. Krystal looked at me with furrowed brows.

 

“Krystal Jung didn’t elope with her lover.”Amber said which caught our attention.

 

Amber got this confused looked while looking at the painting. I think he found something in it. I felt pain in my chest knowing that Krystal was really in love with someone before. I feel jealous of that guy too.