Dream

Can You See Me?

 

JUNSUK’s POV

 

I lie on my bed as soon as I enter my room. Krystal did the same too. The wind gets cold when she is around. She lay beside me. We both face each other. Krystal is really beautiful. Too bad that I can’t caress her face neither hold her in my arms.

 

“Krystal, if it happens that we solve your case, do you think you will be able to see the white light that will help you to cross over into other world?” I asked her.

 

“Maybe because I will be finally at peace in that time.” she answered with her lovely smile.

 

“I think your family is already waiting for you there.” I said to her.

 

“I bet you’re right.” she answered and giggled. “Junsuk, are you going to miss me if I disappear?”she asked. I look deeply into her eyes.

 

“Definitely, I will.” I answered. She stares at me then smiled.

 

“I will miss you too.”she answered.

 

I tried to her hair but I just feel a cold air. It makes me feel sad and disappointed. I just lock my eyes into hers. I won’t get tired in looking at her all the time.

 

“I wish someday, I will be able to hold you.” I said to her.

 

“I will try to enter into your dream.” she answered jokingly and laughed.

 

“I will be looking forward to it.” I answered and chuckled.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

All the thoughts in my mind right now are all about Krystal Jung. I keep on thinking what really happened to her. The mystery of her death triggered my curiosity. I grab my laptop and search her name in the internet. There are a lot of articles that I read about her but it had a different stories. They don’t link and match to each other. I decided to go to sleep when I felt my eyes became heavy. In the middle of the night, I quickly got up. I am panting and sweating. I dreamed about that nightmare again.

 

“Hyung, you didn’t get a good sleep, don’t you?” Key said to me early in the morning while we are having a breakfast.

 

“I always don’t have a good sleep.” I answered to him as I yawn.

 

“What is this dream of yours that keeps haunting you?” he asked me with a curious look on his face.

 

“In my dream, I am still a kid. I made a promise to this little girl that I will stay beside her forever but after I said my promise to her our surroundings turned dark. The girl is slowly getting far away from me and no matter how fast I run to chase her I can’t catch up.” I said to Key.

 

“Do you know who is that girl is?” Key asked me.

 

“I don’t know her name but in my dream I feel like we are close to each other.” I answered which puzzled me too.

 

“Maybe she is your childhood friend and that dream of yours is a part of your past.” Key concluded.

 

“Maybe you are right. I hope I will meet that girl again someday.” I answered to him.

 

“If you are destined to meet again, you will.” he said with a big grin on his face.

 

When we got into our school, I feel very sleepy. I decided to skip my morning class and started to find a place where I can sleep.

 

KEY’s POV

 

I asked the older household workers of the Liu’s about Young Master Amber’s possible girl childhood friend. I asked the head butler Jonghyun but he can’t remember that the young master had a girl childhood friend when he was younger. I notice that he keeps on yawning when we are on our way into our school.

 

“Hyung, I think you need to take a rest.” I said to him.

 

“I will.” he answered shortly.

 

We separated our ways in our school. We belonged to different class. When I enter our room, I meet Yuri and Victoria, we are classmates. We greet each other with smiles.

 

“Key, do you believe in supernatural beings?” Vic asked me.

 

“Not really.” I answered. “Why?”

 

“We are planning to call Krystal Jung’s spirit later so we can directly ask her what happened to her.” Yuri said.

 

“There are a lot of bad things happen if we disturb the world of the spirits, right?” I said to them. They both look at each other.

 

“We thought you didn’t believe in supernatural beings?”Vic said and chuckled.

 

“Yeah I do, but just to prevent the worst to happen we should not mess the things that we didn’t see that is there.” I answered and smiled.