Xiumin meets Chanyeol

Two different worlds

     Xiumin was still debating on his feelings after a boring time in class. He was walking down the busy hallways, thinking to himself as he tried to block out the murmurs and screams of other kids talking to their friends. He had an odd feeling in his stomach, almost as if it were doing ballet in his stomach. Xiumin shook it off as him being throroughly shocked at the sight of a pretty boy because guys normally weren't pretty.  Well, Luhan was pretty, but not in the way this kid is. And Xiumin didn't know the boy which was odd which is why he'd stand out in his head.  Xiumin nodded to himself. Yes this must be the answer. It has to be!

Xiumin does not believe in love at first sight.

He thought that was slightly stupid. Romeo and juliet fell in love within a day and they rushed into things, ending terribly. Romeo rushed into things, and probably didn't love Juliet. Baozi wasn't like that. Baozi didn't want that for himself. Xiumin widened his eyes and stopped in the middle of the hallway, much to the complaints of other students hurrying to class. Had he just thought in third person? And called himself Baozi? Xiumin shook his head and continued to Science. "Maybe I am crazy,..." he muttered, gaining stares from passing kids. Or maybe he was hanging around Luhan too much.

 

   Chanyeol had been grinning like a maniac when he saw the round guy sitting in his science. He was in the third row and was silently looking at a book, but not reading it. He looked to be in deep thought, as his stare was intense and guarded.  'Oh yay! He can help me with Bacon~!' Chanyeol thought. 'I must put my plan to work!'  So he did what he thought was totally nomal to get Xiumin's attention.

Which was sit in front of him with wide eyes and an open grin waiting for him to notice. Chanyeol thought he was being friendly and open.

It didn't really work out all too well. Once Xiumin noticed Chanyeol, he screamed and jumped in his seat in fright. "Acck!!!" He jerked back. Chanyeol frowned. 'That didn't go out too well..' Chanyeol being...well, Chaneyol, couldn't figure out why.

"I'm Chanyeol!" He tried again. Xiumin looked up to Chanyeol with wide eyes that were almost comical. He was confused on why a giant was staring at him smiling so wide. Maybe he's a popular bully trying to mess with him? Xiumin hoped not. Xiumin glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching him, waiting for him to be taunted, and to make sure Chanyeol was really talking to him. He wasn't afraid for himself, he could fight for himself and protect himself, but rather for his friends who may be targeted when the bullies figured out he wasn't much fun. He gave Chanyeol a small nod and sat right in his chair again. Chanyeol's smile faltered and Xiumin felt bad.

"I'm Xiumin." He offered in a kind  soft voice. Chanyeol brightened up again. Xiumin felt slightly scared. Of course, he couldn't deny being a bit happier after talking to Chanyeol, but it was still rather creepy that he randomly started to talk to Xiumin. Minseok studied Chanyeol. His hair was straight and felt slightly in his right eye. He had black skinny jeans and a white dress up shirt with  a black tie. He was handsome, sure, but not as handsome as the boy in the hallway, Xiumin reminded himself. He inwardly groaned. Why couldn't he have forgotten all about it!!!

It's not like the pretty boy would like him. He was wayyy too good. Ou of his league, really. And he was probably straight. A guy with his looks, no doubt. He probably thought he was a freak with Xiumin's cheeks and hair. He rubbed his cheeks. 'Taozi always said I had cute cheeks though..' He thought bitterly.

Chanyeol stopped rambling on about science when he noticed Xiumin wasn't paying attention. The short little bun looked like he was fighting himself and Chanyeol thought it was really funny. He began laughing, which caught Xiumin's attention. He peered up at Chanyeol, thoroughly confused.

"What?"  His voice laced with curiousity an confusion, and maybe even embarressment for being rude and not listening to Chanyeol and being unaware if the latter said a joke. 

Chanyeol smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it," he paused and bit his lip, "Wanna be my  partner?" Xiumin, being ever so polite, just nodded his head. Even though Chanyeol was weird, Xiumin took a liking to him. He fiddled with his red tie before smiling a smile that would put all hamsters and adorable things to shame. He was fully aware of who Chanyeol was and the fact that he was popular. It made him slightly nervous to be honest. 

Chanyeol,on the other hand, was beaming with delight! He would be able to get to know Pretty Boy Bacon more, and got himself a new friend. Score! He mentally shouted. The teacher walked into the classroom and scolded Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol! Sit right in your chair!" She sniffed, pointing out Chanyeol's awkward- yet handsome to his fan girs around him- position in his chair. Chanyeol grumbled, Xiumin hearing something that sounded like "Old bat," and turned around after shooting Xiumin a brief yet still bright smile. For the first 45 minutes, they worked silently, and for the next, Chanyeol and Xiumin talked. Xiumin was becoming more comfortable, Chanyeol realised with a smiled. Chanyeol was really nice, Xiumin noted with a brighter one.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.It's short and late but I was in a state that got hit by the blizzard and stuff. And it's been so long, I started on this a bit before the blizzard, But since y'all have been waiting I decided to skip the plans of it being long and just gave you this. Sorry. Happy Valentines day!!