hununun

Two different worlds

                              Two weeks later and it was just monday morning when Tao wanted to slap Lay upside the head.

 

"Ohhhhhh my gosh! That coffee was so amazing! I'm not even tired!" Lay gushed to his friends as they sat on a bench not too far away from the water fountain they usually met up at. He sat  jumping in his seat in between Kyungsoo, who was gripping his Dunkin' Donuts cup in one hand and his hair in another, and Luhan who was holding his head up with one arm and practically drooling out of his mouth as he slept. Xiumin was awake, but looked tired, as he rubbed his head into  Tao's right arm. He claimed it was soft whenTao asked what he was doing.  Baekhyun was on Tao's left with his head in Tao's lap, trying his hardest to fall back asleep. Tao was glaring at the excited boy and cursing his love for mornings with his eyes. Overall, the nerds wasn't exactly a pretty sight.

"Can't we skip school?" Baekhyun pleaded into Tao's leg. Tao and Baekhyun were practically brothers, so he didn't mind too much. He ran his hand through Baekhyun's hair.

Kyungsoo blinked slowly and looked at Tao. "No..we...ugh. I wish we could. I'm so tired."

XIumin looked up from Tao's arm. "The great Kyungsoo wants to skip school?" Xiumin smirked.

Kyungsoo glared and waved his fist at Xiumin. "I had to stay up all night," He said, lowly, moving next to Luhan's ear. "BECAUSE A CERTIAIN BLONDE KEPT ME UP TO DISCUSS FREAKING VAMPIRES." Luhan yelped and jumped iin his seat, wide awake as he looked for the 'attacker'.

"GET BACK! I HAVE A LIGHT SABER!" He cried out on impulse, making all of his friends chuckle sleepily. Except for Lay, he cackled like a maniac. Luhan blushed when he realised there was nothing to fear, and rubbed his arm slowly. "Mneh. Sorry, hehe. ^_^"

"Meh. I was up for quite a bit. With Tao." Xiumin admitted, rubbing his hair. Luhan raised his eyebrows at Xiumin, giving him a 'Not bad' look. Xiumin choked. "NOT LIKE THAT, FOOL." Baekhyun sighed.

"I was trying to dance with Lay."  Baekhyun blushed as he looked down. Lay snorted and shook his hands.

"He ." He pointed out, being very blunt. Luhan laughed and Lay continued to jump in is seat. Baekhyun scratched the back of his hair. Kyungsoo slapped Lay's head.

"Shut up." Tao smiled down at Baekhyun and rubbed his back soothingly.

"Hey, Xiumin. Is that Chen?" Luhan asked pointing. Xiumin's head snapped up from Tao's arm so fast Tao flinched and Kyungsoo wondered how he didn't get whiplash. Lay burst out laughing and Luhan giggled.

"Man, you're whipped." Lay said smiling. Xiumin was staring at Chen who was all the way across the field. Xiumin's head snapped to us, his eyes wide with panic.

'You all look like crap! Quick, fix yourselves before he notices!" Luhan frowned and Kyungsoo mumbled before fixing and taking out any wrinkles in his shirt. Baekhyun tenderly ran his fingers on the top of his hair to fix it, while Lay and Luhan fixed eachother's hair. Tao waved Xiumin off.

"Dude, no. I always look good. Besides,  People think I already look dark." Xiumin sighed but nodded before shly taking glances towards Chen. It didn't go by unnoticed.

"I don't trust him." Kyunsoo said with his eyes narrowed. "He tried to take advantage of you." Luhan choked and laughed some more, clapping his hands together. Xiumin's eyes grew wide.

"What?! NO!"

"He kissed you, Xiumin. He kissed you!" Kyungsoo sniffed and huffed, crossing his arms. His inner umma was just unleashed. "He kissed my poor baby!"

"Who kissed Xiumin?" Kyungsoo looked up and Xiumin turned in his seat to see Chen standing before them, his arms crossed. He had an I'm-unamused-and-not-liking-it look on his face, and Xiumin found it really hot. Xiumin blushed deeply and waved his hands around.

"No one! Hehe..." He trailed off awkwardly and looked down. Chen huffed and pulled on Xiumin's arm, causing Tao and D.O to watch him carefully. Lay was sitting with Luhan's arm looped with his, eagerly waiting. Baekhyun just looked nervous.

"I'm going to take Xiumin with me for a minute." Chen added, noticing the looks of the group.

"Don't touch him." Kyungsoo warned, making Xiumin choke and sputter. Chen's face had a light pink hue to it's cheeks.

"Kyungsoo!" Xiumin nearly shouted.  Tao patted Xiumin on the back.

"Don't do anything too fun." He joked, winking at Xiumin. Xiumin wanted to die, but Chen wanted to laugh hysterically. Here he was thinking this group was innocent, especially Tao from what Minseok told him, but clearly they weren't.  Xiumin gave a look of death to his friends and walked off with Chen.

 Chen and Xiumin didn't walk too far, only to the fountain, when Xiumin turned to Jongdae. "Yes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Chen gulped, his jealous demeaner no longer giving him courage as his cool faqade slipped away. He gripped the edges of his long hoodie and looked all around, blushing.

"Um..other guys kissing you..." He started. He noticed Xiumin crossing his arms in amusement. "Uhm...I don't like it?" Minseok laughed at Chen, finding him so cute. He wrapped his arms around Chen, pulling the smaller to him.

"Aha. Why not?" He asked, leaning back to look at Chen's face. Chen pouted, remembering Xiumin and his' first 'date' and that one guy.

"Cause. You're MY Minnie. " He narrowed his eyes at Xiumin.

"But you never asked me out." The eldest pointed out with a grin. Would THE Kim Jondgae ask him out?

"No need. You're just mine automatically." Maybe not... Minseok scoffed.

"What if I don't agree to being your boyfriend?" Minseok teased, grinnng at Chen's unimpressed face.

"Doesn't matter. You just are. No choices." Xiumin choked and let go of Chen.

"Pfft. No way. I call the shots here. I'm older."

Chen smirked and leaned over to kiss Xiumin's ear. "I'm cooler."

"Not uh."

"Yeah huh."

The two began to bicker on and on and both sets of friends met up, watching the couple.

"Wonder how long this'll go on for."   Chanyeol commented. Tao was suddenly distracted by a bagel in Suho's hand. The older smiled at Tao and offered it to him, making the maknae chew happily. Kris stared hard at Suho, and then at Tao. He chewed his lip thoughtfully as confusion, curiousity, and jealousy ran through him in small waves.

"Long enough for me not to care." Baekhyun clapped his hands together.  Chanyeol grinned at the smaller and looked back to Minseok and Chen. Baekhyun blushed shyly and put his head back onto Tao's lap, causing both Chanyeol and Kris to grind their teeth in unhappiness.

"Why are you guys here?"  Luhan asked, eyeing Sehun up and down. The younger fidgeted nervously but kept a blank face on. Lay looked up to the more popular group too, studying them quietly. Suho grinned happily.

"Cause. We didn't want to have to sit and watch our love sick friend alone." He clapped his hands together in one motion.

"You're too happy in the morning." Luhan grumbled, his attention back to Suho.

"I hope they don't get too close." Tao suprised everyone, including Baekhyun in his lap who rose slightly to see the maknae's face.

"Why?"

Tao poued, causing Kris to inwardly whine at the cuteness, and exhaled. "Xiumin's my older hyung. He's the best. What if he forgets about me? He won't have time to talk with me anymore or...compare moves with me anymore..or ...or." Baekhyunn smiled and rubbed Tao's stressed head, while Lay chuckled at Tao.

"He'll still be your hyung." Suho reassured he younger, patting him on the back. Kai turned to his  friends, pointing to his watch.

"We'd better go if we wanna..." He trailed off.  The nerd group,including Kyungsoo looked at Kai. Kai blushed slightly under all of the gazes, but turned to Kyungsoo.

"You have any food for me for later on?" It'd become his habit to beg Kyungsoo for food. The older nodded and smiled cutely.  Kai smiled, and then turned to his curious friends. "Kay. We can go."

Suho smiled widely at the nerds. "Bye, guys!"  A few murmurs of "Bye hyung/grampa/suho were heard. The popular kids walked off suavely, grabbing everyone's attention again. Xiumin had walked back to his friends while Chen quickly yet smoothly walked to his, grinning. Tao looked at his hyung.

"How'd it go?" Xiumin shrugged at his friends and glanced at Chen's back.

"I'm now at war with Kim Jongdae." Lay's eyebrows rose, taking in all the juicy details.

"Really?"

Xiumin nodded, his attention back to his friends.

"And I plan on winning."


 I've been sick and there's this kid at school who won't quit bugging me. :P I'm sorry.

Please comment<3 :)