Happy virus meets Bacon

Two different worlds

                                      It was third period and Chanyeol was walking to class like a normal hard working student who wanted to get good grades and focus.

Well, not really. More like he was skipping to class and literally dragging Sehun by the arm with him. Poor Sehun had his face covered by his hand and was blushing so hard, trying to ignore the stares he got from nearby students. Chanyeol totally didn't notice a thing and was grinning. Chanyeol started to hum loudly, then shake his free hand.

And then...

he began singing. With his deep booming voice. That just happens to grab the attention of everything living in the universe.

"PARK CHANYEOL DON'T YOU DARE START SINGING." Sehun screeched, ready to throw Chanyeol off a cliff.

Chanyeol just smiled wider and got louder, if possible. Students began staring and moving away from them in the hallways, deeming them crazy. Sehun just wanted to die.

"CHANYEOL-"

"RING-"

"PARK CHANYEOL I SWEAR-'

"DING-"

"DON'T-"

"DONG!"

"That's it!" Sehun jerked his arm back and pushed Chanyeol down. Unfortunately, there was already someone in front of them. Chanyeol landed on top of another student and went to the ground. He instantly swung back up and turned around to see the cute eyeliner boy on the floor with his hand on his head in pain. Sehun was already spitting out all sorts of apologies as the boy groaned in pain. Chanyeol panicked and quickly brought the boy to his feet.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Bacon, right? I'm so sorry I squished you! Oh, hahaha? Did I call you Bacon? You can call me eggs then! Or maybe not. That wouldn't be a very good nickname. My friends call me Happy virus. Ohhh, but you don't look so happy! I'm sorry!!!" Chanyeol rambled on and on and kept going at a rapid pace.

Baekhyun, however, was in too much pain. All he heard was Bacon, eggs and Virus. He opened his eyes too see THE Park Chanyeol standing looking down from  above him. His crush.

Was looking at him.

Baekkhyun could nearly die.

Then he realised that he was just pushed  on to the ground and nearly cried. He had made a fool of himself in front of his crush! He would never stand  a chance now.

Chanyeol and Sehun saw this and of course thought that the boy was crying because of his injury. He was slightly bleeding on his head. "Oh gosh sorr-"

Sehun couldn't finish his sentence because Baekhyun  ran away with tears in his face. Sehun felt like a major jerk. Groainging, Sehun  scratched his head and looked at Chanyeol.

And Chanyeol's feelings weren't so awesome either. He didn't like the way the boy looked at him. Chanyeol gripped his chest. 'Ow...' he thought. He felt a pang shoot through it. He felt really bad and vowed to get Bacon to like him again. He couldn't stand it if the cute little guy hated him. Chanyeol frowned.

He didn't notice Sehun pushing him to his next  class and scolding. "How do I get him to like me again? Ohhh! I should ask the round one he was with for help. He seemed nice."

 

 

"And..and then..I ran away like a baby!" Baekhyun sobbed into Tao's shoulder. Tao cooed him in the bathroom and tried to calm him down. They had 4 minutes to get to class and Baekhyun's eyeliner was everywhere!

"Hyunnie~!  You're not a baby! I think you're very brave. Let's get you cleaned up, mmkay? You Have Geography with Kyungsoo and Lay! That'll cheer you up?" Tao coeed and wiped Baekhyuns face, giving him a hug. Baekhyun nodded before pulling out an eyeliner pen and sniffing.

"I guess so." He gave a weak shrug and opened the pen. "Where are you going?" He begn to reapply. It was times like this where Baekhyun forgot who the hyung was between the two.

Tao groaned. "English."

Baekhyun laughed at Tao's lack of enthusiasm and hopped off from the bathroom counter he was sitting on.  Tao smiled, happy that he could cheer his friend up, and leaned back agains a stall door. "You go ahead, Baek, I have some things to take care of. I'll be out soon!"

Baehyun nodded not thinking anything about it, and with a quick hug, left.  Tao sighed and leaned on the sink with his head in his arms. He looked back up and lifted his shirt a little to see a purple bruise on his right lower side. Just then, somebody entered and Tao heard a small gasp.

 

 

Xiumin was walking around trying to get this annoying thing to quit bugging him before he threw him into  a closet of spiders.

Luhan. Lu freaking han. The boy with the adorable face but sinister intentions.

He just wouldn't stop trying to pinch his cheeks! Why doesn't he just gain weight and pinch his own!

"Xiu~" Luhan cooed. Xiumin glared and huffed out.

"No."

"But..but.." He puffed out his cheeks and did  a little pout. Xiumin wasn't faliing for that.

"No."

Xiumin then heard a twinkling sound of laughter and looked away from Luhan to see the prettiest thing he's ever seen.

.........

...........

........

A purple swirled  chocolate cupcake. It had different designs of swirls and cicles varying in sizes.

 

But it's owner was also very pretty. Xiumin froze and Luhan squeaked.