Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Two different worlds

     "Heyyyyy Channie," Kris spoke teasingly to Chanyeol over the phone. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes warily wondering just exactly what was wrong with his friend and sat up right in his bed. Putting one arm over his upper legs as he sat criss crossed, Chanyeol his lips. He was slightly scared yet excited at Kris' tone of voice. Not often did Kris talk like that...

"Yes, Kris?" Chanyeol's eyes were wide.

"Guess who's house I found?" Chanyeol's heart stopped and he was silent for a moment making Kris question himself for teasing his best friend.

"Kris if you're joking it's not funny..." Chanyeol trailed off trembling but Kris heard the excitement in his voice and smiled to himself in his car.

"Nope. Turns out he lives next to my Tao just down the street from you!" Kris laughed. Chanyeol's free hand lifted from his lap and gripped his hair. Down the street from him? No way! He would've noticed. Chanyeol voiced his skeptism to Kris who just smiled in return. "No, Chan, Tao told me how the two usually stay inside over at each other's houses when I asked why I never saw him.. They're like best friends or something." Chanyeol was quick to react.

"You don't think they're dating, do you?" Kris didn't speak for a moment. He too had feared that their relationship was more than friends after watching the two together. They did seem awfully close.

"I hope not," Kris sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Let's just be happy for this once." Kris forced a smile, even though Chanyeol couldn't see, hoping to convince himself as well as his troubled friend.

"....Kris." Chanyeol whispered after a moment. Kris grunted in response. "I wish I had noticed him sooner."

 

"...Me too, Channie."

Chanyeol sprung up out of bed after a thought crossed his mind and ended up falling straight on his face on the floor because he forgot he was sitting criss crossed..

"Owww.." He grumbled and moaned as he touched a tender spot on the back of his head. Kris' eyebrows furrowed as all he heard was a scream and some gibberish.

"Chanyeol, are you ok? What's all that noise?"

"Yeah..I fell." Kris snorted and put his hand in his lap.

"Retard."

"Shut up. Anyway, I'm off to go visit Baekhyunnie<3 Have fun being a loner!!!!" Kris sighed but smiled at the happiness in Yeol's voice and told him the adress he assumed the boy lived in after Tao pointed it out.

"Try not to creep him out?"

"I'll try my hardest. But knowing me I'll probably scare him anyway." Kris smiled again and they both said ther good byes.

 

 

Chanyeol began to pace around in his room, contemplating on whether or not he should really go visit Baekhyun or not. I mean, wouldn't he seem hella creepy knowing where the boy lived? But Chanyeol was Chanyeol. And Chanyeol was Happy Virus. And Happy Virus was a massive creeper. So, without anymore thinking, Chanyeol rushed out the door as Happy Virus and began walking down the street to suprise Baekhyun.

 

And suprised he was.

 

When Chanyeol decided the pale blue house was Baekhyun's, he timidly walked up the small steps. It was a lovely cozy little home and Chanyeol thought it fit someone as cute as Baekhyun. After many mental freak outs he let out a shaky breath and knocked on the door. A few moments later the small little boy answered the door, no longer in his school clothes, but in skinny jeans and an adorable red hoodie. Baekhyun's mouth formed a small O in supise at Chanyeol's appearence and Chanyeol had to take a deep breath to calm himself because he was so nervous.

 

Baekhyun was just the same.

 

He wasn't expecting the tall giant that haunted his dreams to just show up randomly at his door. How did he know where he lived? That didn't really matter now. His crush of years showed up at his door. This means he came to visit him, right? Unless he's lost.. A deep voice broke Baekhyun out of his trance.

 

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun's eyebrows rose and his heart stopped.

'OMFG CHANYEOL WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I SAY? BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE. UHHHH MAAHHH GODDD.  BAEKHYUN ANSWER HIM HE'S JUST STANDING THERE LIKE AN ADORABLE KOALA BEAR.'  Bakehyun's thoughts were all over the place.

"Of course." Baekhyun smiled cutely and rewarded himself for being coherent.

Chanyeol beamed at the little boy. "Great! C'mon, do you wanna go for a walk. I hadn't really thought this through."

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Chanyeol coughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I just had a really big urge to come visit you. And then my friend told me he thinks you lived  here. ANd then I came." Chanyeol clapped his hands together at the last part and smiled. Baekhyun blushed because this felt like something out of a book. His crush of years suddenly noticed him and wants to hang out? Totally a dream. But Baekhyun was Baek hyung. ANd Baek hyung was Baekhyunnie. And Baekhyunnie was a cute little ball of adorablness and puppies and always took good chances. So without thinking anymore about it Baekhyun smiled back up at his crush, squinting his eyes a little from the glare from the sun and spoke quietly.

"I'd love to go on a walk with you." Chanyeol smiled in relief and bobbed his head.

"Great, let's go." The two walked off together going in no direction really. After a few moments, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand shyly causing the shorter to smile. Baekhyun showed him aound the neighborhood while pointing out all of this crazies or the sweet hearts with his small hands. Chaneyol listened intently and blurted out random things every now and then like how is favorite color was yellow or how he liked to rap. Thing sthat had nothing to do with anything. Baekhyun would just smile ad continue on with Chanyeol.

"Your face reminds me of a puppy." Chanyeol commented.

Baekhyun giggled. Yes, giggled. He looked up at the giant who till had their hands crossed yet around his shoulders. "A puppy? I don't want to resemble a dog!"

"Puppies are cute." Chaneyol pouted in defense.

"No one likes puppies." Baekhyun grinned, pokig the other in the side.

Chanyeol looked deep into Baekhyun's eyes and smiled. "I like puppies."

Baekhyun blushed.