Sehun and Luhan

Two different worlds

               Sehun sat in his library confused. He's never felt the need to help anyone, save his family and friends. He barely talks to anyone or sends them a second glance. And yet here comes little Luhan, causing all of these problems and being an exception. Sehun isn't sure if he dislikes it or not. His life, aside from his adventures with his friends, was never really interesting. It was all routine. He had to grow up fast. Yet here comes Luhan, a boy who is supposedly older than him or so says Suho. Whatever the case is, whether Luhan is older than him or not,  he was still a mystery. 'I wonder what that boy is doing now...' Sehun wondered. Even Sehun had to admit that the bright boy looked out of place in his far too organized room. He made it look more...alive? Sehun never spent much time in his room, he was too busy doing other things. Yet, even in his state, Luhan made the room seem brighter than it ever had. Sehun sighed deeply. Perhaps he should go check on the boy?

Sehun didn't have much time to ponder on it because the devil himself walked right in smiling as if he was never drunk. He seemed mildly suprised to see Sehun there but, as if he remembered he lived there, Luhan's smile deepened and he walked over to Sehun. 

"Heyo, Sehun!" Luhan beamed down at the younger boy who had a concentrated look on his face. Said boy was surrounded by nothing but books and was sitting all alone in the dark. To anyone else, he must've seemed anti social and untouchable. To Luhan, he looked perfect.

Sehun felt his heart beat a tad bit harder and a very very slight blush rose to his cheeks. Why was the boy looking at him like that? Nobody ever looked at him like that. Nobody who wasn't a friend or a family member, and even then some family members wouldn't look like that.

Like he meant more than just money. Like he had feelings.

Like he was important.

 

Sehun shivered and Luhan cooed. "Awww! Who would've known vampie here was cute and shy?!" He reached over and ruffled Sehun's hair like they were old buddies. Sehun coughed. From embarrassment or pleasure, he didn't know.

"Wh-why do you keep calling me a vampire?" Sehun questioned, trying to direct the attention away from him. Luhan laughed, probably the most manliest thing Sehun's ever seen him do since he's seen the boy.

"Because you are one?"

"Thayth who?" Sehun looked puzzled and leaned back into his chair. This bubbly ball of pure energy just  walked into his personal library, walked right up to him even though he was all alone, called hima vampire, and laughed in his face. And the weirdest part of this entire situation to Sehun was that he wasn't mad.

He wasn't even mad at all.

He was pleasently shocked and very amused.  Luhan smiled again.

"Says I. Has anyone ever told you you have the cutest accent ever?" Luhan asked rather innocently.

Sehun raised his hands to his mouth. He was shy about his small lisp, no matter how small it is. Luhan laughed and clapped his hands together. "This is so funny! Many looking at us would say I'm the cute one and you're the sophisticated one, but right now you're truly adorable!"

Sehun blushed. Yes, blushed. If Luhan's smile could've gotten any bigger, it just did. "What're you doing over here in the dark when there's light over there?" Luhan gestured towards where Sehun was sitting and then to an open desk right near a window. "Sitting all alone over here makes you seem dark and cold."

Sehun blinked. "Don't you think I am?" Most people thought he was if they weren't his close group of friends or his mom.

Luhan only smiled and shook his head no. Then, with incredible strength, he lifted Sehun up out of his seat and practically dragged him over to the desk near the window, knocking down the chair and a few books in the process. Sehun's mind was too shocked and was still trying to understand how and why this seemingly small boy could/would do this. He was then lifted up slightly and rested on top of the desk.Luhan nodded his head in approval. 'Much better."

Sehun's old cynical mouth was back briefly as he spoke."What's the difference from where I was peacefully," He pointed to his old spot in the dark, not even noticing the closeness between the two of them as Luhan put his arms on either side of Sehun, "and right here?" Sehun's eyebrows furrowed and Luhan gave a soft smile. A smile far different from his usually excited ones.

"Well, Sehunnie," Luhan's cold mint breath hit Sehun's face, "Over there you seem bitter and old. You seem cold and mean. Something I'm assuming you think everyone thinks of you," Luhan stated without any question making Sehun gulp. Was he really easy to read?

"And over here is how I see you. A young boy full of potential with a warm heart." Sehun nervously gulped and looked away from Luhan's piercing gaze.

"You seem to assume a lot about someboody who you just met. If anything, I should be the assuming since I found you  drunk." Sehun pointed out.

Luhan shrugged, his arms never moving. "Maybe. But I can see it in your eyes and your invisible smile you're just a small boy waiting to come out and play,"

Luhan moved close into Sehun's ear and whispered gently, "And I do believe I'll bring him out." Luhan smiled and backed away from Sehun.