A war between to love struck idiots

Two different worlds

                  It had been fun at first. The two simply sent flirtatious winks and smiles to each other, say things with double meanings, etc etc. Until they found out that they were both Jealous bastards who over look into things. That's when the problems started.

 

"Look at him." Chen muttered sourly, watching across the room as Xiumin and Tao talked and laughed together. Their chairs were turned slightly towards each other and Tao's arm was draped over the back of Xiumin's chair. Suho sighed. To anybody else, it may have seemed like a normal pair of friends. Of course Chen had to over analyse it. 'Chen and Xiumin are real  idiots,' Suho thought.

"Chen. They're just talking." Chen pouted and glanced at Suho. How come Gramps didn't see the obvious? Xiumin clearly didn't love him anymore!

"I know but- Look! They are not just talking!" Chen pointed at Xiumin and Tao, who were now hugging from their seats. They were awfully close because they were sitting down, which did make their chests slightly touch. Suho smacked his hand against his forehead.

"Chen. You're so stupid. We hug all the time." Chen stomped his feet on the ground like a child and looked at Suho, pleading with his eyes.

"I know! But he's clearly doing this to get me jealous~" Chen whined. Well, he meant for it to be a whine, but to all the girls around him, it sounded like music. Suho shook his head.

"You're impossible."

 

 

 

"Hyung, stop staring."  Silence was his only reply.

"Hyung, I'm serious. Stop staring!" Silence again. Lay breathed deeply through his nose and tapped his fingers against the picnic table. It was such a nice day outside for lunch and here it was being ruined. Lay waited impatiently.

"Hyung!" He scolded. His voice was harsh but that didn't really matter. It had no effect on the hardset face of Xiumin who was practically glaring at two friends on the opposite side of the field.

"Look at them.." He said bitterly, gripping his milk box tightly.

"Hyung, they're just messing around." Lay tried to reason. Tao was somewhere off with Kris getting tutoring lessons while Baekhyun was showering from he love of the noonas around them. Kyungsoo, of course, was with Kai. And Luhan...well. No one knows. Which meant Lay was stuck with the angry baozi who was practically stabbing and murdering his food.

Chen stood behind Chanyeol with his arms in the loops of Chanyeol's arms. The giant was laughing as Chen made him dance and do funny moves. Lay heard a snap and looked down to find out that Xiumin was angrily eating a carrot.

"He's just trying to make me jealous." Xiumin spit out with anger in between bites as he glared heavily at the couple. Lay winced. If looks could kill...

"Isn't that what you both wanted?" Lay asked innocently. Everything got quiet and the atmosphere changed. Lay realised his mistake after Xiumin shot him the coldest look ever.

Lay gulped. Oh boy...

 

 

"Ugh. Look at them! It's sickening." Chen complained to a random girl who was sitting on his desk, desperate for his attention. Unfortunately for her, his attention was all focused on Xiumin who, in Chen's eyes, was making puppy eyes with some random guy.

"Oppa~" The girl sang out, smiling and twirling her hair around her fingers. "Do I look pretty?"

"And that boy. Who does he think he is walking around like some Home Wrecker!" Chen continued. The girl tilted her head.

"What's a home wrecker?" Chen paused momentarily and looked at the girl, blinking as if to remember she was there. He sighed and shrugged, looking at Xiumin again.

"I  dunno...heard it on some Western drama."

"Oppa~!" The girl whined. "Tell me I'm pretty!"

"Hmm?" Chen raised an eyebrow and waved one of his hands around, as if he were dismissing her, and leaned closer towards Xiumin in his seat. "Sure sure, whatever." Chen muttered, not paying attention. The school could be on fire and CHen would be too busy staring at Xiumin. The girl hffed and crossed her arms.

"Oppaaa~!!!" She whined. Chen stuck his tongue out at her.

"Go away, you're annoying. Besides, I go for older people."

"Ugh!"

 

 

By the end of the day, Xiumin and Chen were both frustrarted. Neither were really successfull in the 'war', and both were just pissed off. Chen was upset that the other truly didn't need him. He felt useless as he walked down the hallyways at the end of the day. There was practically no one there. He sighed. Xiumin seemed happy without him. He probbably forgot all about Kim Jongdae.

'This is the worst day ever.' He thought sourly. Suddenly he was grabbed roughly and was pulled inside of an empty classroom. Frightened, Chen let out a scream.

"OH GOD I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE-"

"Dude. Shut up." Chen was too busy being overly dramatic to open his eyes and pay attention to the voice.

"I'M TOO PRETTY-"

"Dude. Quiet down!" The voice urged, shaking Chen slightly. What the hell was wrong with him.

"I NEVER GOT TO TOP XIUMIN-" By now, Chen was just screaming nonsense.

"What the hell?!? I top!!"  The arms let go of Chen and he opened his eyes to see a flustered Xiumin looking at him with determintation.

"Oh hey, Xiumin." Chen grinned a cheeky grin, showing off his gorgeous dimples. Xiumin scowled, clearly not in the mood.

"Don't hey me! First off, I top! Second off, you've been such a jerk." Chen's eyebrows rose. What was this?

"Me? How?!"

"You've been trying to make me jealous all day. Sitting with random girls and flirting with Chanyeol after leading me on!" He roughly poked Chen's chest, his face red in anger and embarrassment. "I demand an apology!!"

"Are you serious? At least I wasn't all over Tao and practically eye ing some random kid in the library! I want an apology!!" Chen poked him right back, equally angry.

"I wasn't eye ing him!"

"And I wasn't flirting with the giant!"

The two stared at each other, willing the other to look away. And then, suddenly, in all of the angry tension filled air, the two attacked each others mouth. Battling for dominance, the two hit the wall behind them. Anger, jealousy, fear, and hurt rang in their kisses. The two willed each other to try and understand each other through that kiss. After what seemed like forever, the two split for air, breathing heavily. Chen was against the wall and Xiumin's arm rested next to his ear for support. Chen spoke first.

"So you won't forget me?" He sounded almost vulnerable to Xiumin. Xiumin chuckled.

"Impossibe to do." Chen seemed satisfied with that answer and nodded in relief.

"You won't get tired of me?" Xiumin asked after a moment in a quiet voice equal tone as Chen's. Chen's eyebrows rose and he shook his head, lightly brushing his hair against Xiumin's wrist in the process.

"Impossible." Xiumin nodded his head and stood up straight. The two calmly walked out the room as if nothing ever happened, ignoring the janitors embarrassed look. He probably heard it all. Chen grabbed Xiumin's hand as they exited the school campus.

"See you later, Minseok!" Xiumin smiled at Chen's sweet tone.

"Bye Jongda-"

"I hope you realise I won." Chen finished smugly, letting go of Xiumin's hand. Xiumin's eyes got so wide D.O's eyes would seem puny.

"Wh-what?" He spluttered in disbelief. Seriously?!

"Trololol." Chen grinned and ran off.