Two worlds

Two different worlds

            Tao wasn't sure who sent him the mysterious note he recieved one day in school.  He was just there, minding his own buisness and then BOOM he gets some kind of threatining letter? What was wrong with the student body? He couldn't tell his hyungs because he didn't want to worry them. He already knew what they would say ("We leave you alone for one minute and you're getting threats?" "My poor Taozi baby~" and "You can't leave my sight ever again, Huang Zitao. Don't roll your eyes at your eomma!!") and besides, it was his life and he had to man up at one point or another. Kyungsoo's comforting shoulder and Baekhyun's sweet smile would be there forever. Tao bit his lip. It wasn't too threatening either if you totally thought about it.

Tao, 

Stay away from that Kris Wu guy or suffer. He's bad news and isn't worth it. He'll ruin you.

 

It had no name or anything, and was written on a simple note card. Tao himself didn't recongnise the hand writing nor did he see anyone post it to his locker.  It wasn't until after the note, however, that Tao realised how many glares from boys and girls alike he got in school. How some kids would avoid him while others would try and be sneaky and do something small to embarrass him such as tripping him or 'accidentally' shoving him into a wall or a teacher.  Clutching the note in one hand, he tried to make it to his  mathematics class in peace. Tao just wanted to fade into the background for a little while, not that he ever tried to gain attention before.  He was almost there, too, until someone grabbed his shoulder and squeezed. Tao sighed, he knew it was too good to be true. He was spun around to face Jung Yun Yun. He internally groaned.

Jung Yun Yun was your typical hot headed jock. He was slightly short, standing at 5'8, and was a bit chunky. His hair was short and cropped and his skin a dark tan. He was all muscle and no brain, easily manipulated, and easily angered. Tao certainly didn't have time for this idiot. However, Jung Yun Yun and Tao weren't necessarily on bad terms. He forced a smile.

"Can I help you, Jung Yun Yun?" Jung Yun Yun squeezed Tao's shoulders a bit harder and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, I have to do this." Tao saw it coming but decided not to fight back. Jung Yun Yun punched Tao once, straight in the chest, and then again on the side of his jaw. Tao coughed a bit and stumbled.

"Munji wants you to stay away from Kris. She ordered me to beat you up..." Jung Yun Yun trailed off. Jung Yun Yun, no matter how much of an idiot or an angry monkey, wasn't a violent person naturally. In fact, he could be rather sweet.

"I think I already have a bruise on my chest. How about we tell Munji that you beat me up and you don't have to hit me anymore?" Tao spoke gently and quietly. Jung Yun Yun nodded and took his hand off of Tao. Everyone could see this kid was totally innocent, no matter how much hate he got.

"Sorry Tao. See you in gym later?"

Tao nodded and smiled weakly. "Sure, big guy." Jung Yun Yun walked off and Tao gripped his chest in pain.  That kid had one hell of a punch.  Mumbling a bit he decided to simply just get right back to his next class and not waste any more time thnking about it.

 

 

 

                                 Everyone knew about Sehun taking Luhan away from school in the middle of school a couple of days ago. Everyone was shocked.

Everyone was even more shocked, however, when Luhan ran up to Sehun in the middle of a hallway in school and gave him a big bear hug. 

"Sehunnie~!"  He screamed.

Sehun blushed. A slight yet soft pink rose petal blush instantly brightening up his doll like skin.

 The student body around the two teens practially froze. Calm, cool, cold Sehun just blushed. That would mean he's showing emotion to someone other than his gang of friends, which he never did. What was going on? 

"Hello Luhan.." He said quietly. Murmurs and gossip of the two began to swarm around them but Luhan paid them no mind. 

"I want you to come with me this weekend to the Xing Park."

Sehun choked. "The park? No way." Luhan pouted and hit Sehun's chest.

"Sehunnnnnn ah!  Come on!" Sehun frowned and Luhan grinned.

"Great! You're coming! I'll see you there on saturday at 10 a.m sharp!"

"But I didn't agree." Sehun's frown deepend. 

"Yes you did!" Luhan replied stubbornly.

"What? Ugh.." Sehun groaned realising that Luhan was impossible to argue with. "Fine, fine, whatever."

Luhan grinned. "Thanks for agreeing! See you!" He ran, literally, off and down the hallway, making an abrupt left turn before Sehun could realise what had happened.

"Wait...you tricked me!" He screamed the last part down the hallway. Xing Park? It would be the first time Sehun hung out with someone other than his close friends... That Luhan kid was smart for tricking him.He almost smiled at the thought until he realsed that kids were still staring. He gave them a cold glare, making everyone flinch and scurry away, and began to walk smoothly in the opposite direction.

 

                   

 

 

                      Class had been going on for 5 minutes. 

Chanyeol has been staring at the back of Baekhyun's head for five minutes. He has also been internally whining at crying over the fact that he couldn't talk to the short guy for five minutes. 

Suho has been restraining from beating the life out of Chanyeol for five minutes.

"Just go over there." He said, not looking up from his assignment. He was working extra hard, unlike Chanyeol. It seemed that Chanyeol couldn't pay attention to his work which annoyed Suho. Suho always liked to be 100%  best at everything, especially school.

"Are you su-"

"Chanyeol, I swear to god, if you don't go over there I will drag you by the ear over there! Don't make me mad." He nagged like a true mom. He looked up once to send Chanyeol a cold glare. Chanyeol didn't need to be told twice. He sprung up from his seat and was sitting next to Baekhyun in a flash.

"Oh!" Baekhyun exclaimed softly at the giants sudden appearence. "Hello~." He gave Chanyeol a small smile.

"Hi." Chanyeol grinned, slightly twitching. Butterflies fluttered in his tummy and he felt his brain freeze.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked after a moment of silence. He was worried because Chanyeol just kept grinning.

"Hi."

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed. "Hi?"

"...Hi."

Baekhyun began to laugh causing Chanyeol's insides to squirm. He was just so damn squishy. "Hey there, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol smiled softly and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. I'm so awkward..." He muttered, coming back to reality.

Baekhyun grinned, his eyes turning into cresents, and reached up to pat his shoulder. "It's okay. It's really quite cute." Baekhyun had no  idea where the sudden bravery came from. Chanyeol laughed. He felt so warm inside.

"PARK CHANYEOL. YOUR SEAT, NOW." The teacher barked. Chanyeol did have a loud laugh.

Sending one last wink to Baekhyun, he slowly got up and walked back to his seat.
He opened his mouth but before he could say anything Suho cut him off. 

"Say one thing about Byun Baekhyun and you will not live to have children." Chanyeol close his mouth. The entre lesson, however, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sent each other shy glances and secret smiles.

 

 

 

 

           Kris was already in a bad mood before he came to school. Before he left his home, his father dragged him into his office.

"Kris," He said running his hand through his salt and pepper hair. He was a good looking man, embracing his forties, looking rather polished in his expensive suit. He shared Kris' facial structure and hair, yet Kris had his mothers smile and eyes.

"You know I love you right?" Kris groaned. Not this again. He always tries to connect with Kris after he realises money can't buy him. Rolling his eyes and sighing, he nodded his head.

"Yeah." He answered void emotion.

"I would never try to replace your mother." Kris grinded his teeth together.  He hoped his father would end this lovely chat soon.

"And neither would Yung Li." Kris balled his fists tightly and glared at his father.

"Sure."

Kris' dad sighed and sat down in his chair, calmly folding his hands on his desk. "Wu Fan I'm serious-"

"You didn't even wait a year until you remarried!" Kris almost yelled. His father looked down.

"Kris, I know you're upset, but Yung Li is just as much family as-" Kris had heard this speech many times before.

"Yeah, I know. I'm late for school." He turned and walked out of the office, dismissing himself. Kris' father, aware of the massive disrespect, let him go. He knew Kris was hurt.

 

Period after period everyone had to face the wrath of Kris Wu, until it was time for English. Kris walked into the room and sat down in his chair, still furious. It seemed that everyone just seemed extra annoying and stupid that day. He glared at his desk in front of him and just spaced out in anger until a soft voice called him.

"Kris?"

His head shot up and he turned to glare at whoever dared to mess with the dragon until he realised it was small and innocent Tao, looking at him with innocent doe eyes. Almost instantly, his glare melted away and a ghose of a smile was put on his face. "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Tao bit his bottom lip in concern. Yes, he was still in pain but Kris' actions were scaring him. He hoped Kris didn't change.

Kris nodded. "I'm fine." He didn't want to scare Tao away when he was finally getting somewhere with him.

"Would you like to come to the new cafe with me this saturday?" Tao asked quickly and suddenly. Kris blinked in surprise. Neither Kris or Tao was expecting that. Tao cursed himself for being so spur of the moment. "I mean, you don't really have to.." Tao began, backing out of it. He felt so stupid

"NO! I mean, I'd love to." Kris said fast, surprised yet pleased with Tao.  Tao nodded his head and smiled softly.

"Okay, gege." He turned and looked down to focus on his assignment. 

The once angry Kris was now bursting with excitement and happiness, grinning down at his desk

 

 

 

(Quick Image spam)

 

                                                                    whattttt.

 

 

 

Yes

 

 

 

                                                                                     SATURDAY

 

 

          "Sehun-ahh!!!" Luhan pouted. "You're late."

Sehun rolled his eyes and his lips. He wasn't even sure why he showed up to the park anyway, maybe if he was scared that Luhan would yell at him and cause attention in school, maybe he was afraid that the kid would somehow show up at his house, maybe he even wanted to go. It was strange for Sehun. He never felt this way before. He almost felt...excited? But why? This 'Luhan' kid was really creepy.

"I'm only a few minutes late." He reasoned.

Luhan on his teeth and hit Sehun's shoulder.  "Don't be rude. I'm YOUR hyung." He smirked. Sehun stuck his tongue out. Luhan grinned and grabbed Sehun's wrist. "C'mon, let's go for a walk."

 

 

                           

                 D.O was simply cleaning up his apartment when he showed up. Lay wasn't home, not that D.O had expected him to be, and D.O was left  to sit in blissful silence in his kitchen. It wasn't that he didn't like Lay, it was just that him and Lay both liked to be alone respectivly. He wasn't sure why he showed up but he couldn't say that he was completely upset by it either.

"Hello, Kai."  His eyebrows rose up and his mouth formed a small o. The younger, however, just smiled at  the reaction. 

"Kyungsoo hyung! Let's hang out~" He pleaded. D.O simply furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you know where I live? What about homework? Your parents? What about-"

"Relax hyung," Kai grinned down at Kyungsoo. "Chen told me where you lived because he can find anything out, Homework can wait, my parents don't care." He pouted at Kyungsoo. "Hyung hang out with me!"

D.O inhaled shortly before nodding. "Um. Okay, sure. Yeah sure." Kyungsoo wanted to be brave. "Come in."

Jongin grinned and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Thanks hyung, we'll have fun, I promise." Kyungsoo led Kai into the living room before turning around and frowning. 

"What're we going to do?" Kai froze. He hadn't thought this far through. He glanced towards the wall and noticed a rather  large collection of movies. He grinned.

"Movie night?"

 

 

                       

                              "Minseeoookkk!" Chen whined, laughing. Xiumin laughed. The two sat at a cute bakery on the west side of town. They were sitting at opposite sides of a small table with a plate of cupcakes between them. Minseok blew up his cheeks once more and Chen giggled clapping his hands together.

"You really look like a bun!" He exclaimed with a wide smile. 

"Don't eat me." Xiumin faked a crying face and Chen smiled cutely. 

"You're crazy."  Xiumin sent Chen an eye smile. 

"Let's go to the toy store?" He asked all of a sudden. Chen's jaw dropped and he jumped up.

"Heck yeah!" They grinned at each other and Xiumin stood up. 

"Let's go!" He grabbed Chen's hand.

 

 


Next chapter will have Tao/Kris cafe scene. :D Plus, Chenmin in a toy store, Hunhans date, and sulay! ^_^