Sehun and Luhan

Two different worlds

  Boom.

Boom.

'God, what's that awful sound?'

Boom.

Boom.

'Is it music? Can someone turn it down?'

Boom.

Boom.

'Gahh! It's hurting my head!'

 Luhan groaned and his fluffy bed. Gripping his soft hair with no mercy, he gave a few tugs. His head felt as if it was on fire.

"Ahhh!" He cried out. He was suddenly flipped onto his back and sat up at a 30 degree angle.

"Take this." A soothing quiet voice said.Luhan tried to look but was blinded by brightness. The voice seemed to be handing him a cup or a mug of some sort. Luhan tried to grab it. Fumbling with his fingers, it was hard. They felt as if they were asleep. The voice sighed, as if it expected this to happen. Luhan felt bad. He didn't want the voice to be displeased with him. He tried to reach for the cup again but the voice stopped him.

"Let me help you."

Luhan stopped. He let the voice open his mouth and he felt a warm liquid enter his throat. He wasn't sure why he was letting all of this happen. Instantly he felt better.

"Are you an angel?" Luhan cried out to the voice. He hadn't meant to, but in all honesty, that's what the voice seemed like at the time. His eyes were closed and he was afraid to open them again for fear of looking into  the bright light. There was also another part of luhan that made him want to  open his eyes, to see the voice' face. He couldn't remember anything right now, and that voice sounded familiar and comforting. It made Luhan feel warm.A soft chuckle filled the air.

"Get some rest, Luhan."  The voice told him, and he felt a soft cool touch to his forehead. Later on, he realised it was a hand. It was so soft. Luhan lightly nodded, deciding to obey the voice and not ask questions.

 

 

 

      To say that Sehun was shocked when he saw Luhan sprawled out on the floor in a closet would be a massive underestimate. Despite the fact that Sehun hardly knew the other boy, and the fact that the doll creeped him out, he couldn't just leave the boy in a pitiful state wasted could he? Sehun quietly called out to the other, not wanting to draw attention.

"Luhan? Are you ok?"

He was only greeted by a hiccup and more fits of giggling. Sehun sighed. Of course he wouldn't be okay! Checking his watch, Sehun calculated the time. 'Well I'm not really doing anthing else...' He reasoned with himself quietly. He glanced back at the baby faced boy, who was currently balancing the end of a mop poorly on his head. Sighing again, he went against his better judgment for a second time that day, and bent down to pick up the mad boy who was slowly falling asleep. Hauling him up on the shoulder, he was suprised when he found the doll face to be really light. Sehun frowned.

He smelled like alcohol.

Sehun despised alcohol with a burning passion. Growling, he continued down the hallway, and out the school. He ignored all looks he got from students and teachers alike. They wouldn't dare say a word. He was Oh Freaking Sehun.

He took his car keys from his back pocket and almost regretted helping the strange boy when he saw the other slightly drooling from his mouth.  He bit back any regret, however, when he heard the boy giggle and mutter, " I miss you, Min. Why can't you stop being an angel and come back? Heeeehehehee."

Sehun knew that feeling of losing someone dear to you. Who was Min? 'I bet they were close to Luhan.' Sehun thought and shook his head. He decided he'd truly help this boy. Opening his car and placing Luhan laying down in the back seat, he smoothly walked to the front and hopped in. Sparing one more glance at the boy who now slept wordlessly and peacefully, Sehun shook his head to himself and started his car, getting ready to drive to his house.

 

  So now, the same Oh Freaking Sehun no one would mess with was now stuck giving hangover remedies to a wasted teen who thought he was an angel. Sehun had to laugh at that. An angel? Coming from an angelic looking child.  Sure, Sehun had handsome looks, but they called him The Ice Prince, right next to his friend Kris, who was the Ice King himself. Why? Because he was as cold as they got when it came to teenagers. Sehun clicked his tongue and stared at the boy laying in his bed. He moved closer in his chair and began to massage the blonde locks.

'He's so pretty for a boy...how strange.' Sehun thought, his never ending stone face still on.

 

 

Luhan woke up again. He gripped the back of his neck with one hand and held himself on the back of his elbow with the other arm. The first thing he noticed was the fact that he was definatly not in his own house. This bed looked too neat. The room was blue and white and everything was organized on the wall with no posters. It was such a contrast to his medium sized cluttered room, with soccer players hanging all over his walls. This room looked too neat. It had no touch of home..

Luhan blinked hard and tried to remember where he was and what happened. Last thing he remembered, however, was Minho giving him some kind of a drink. Luhan was always a social butterfly, so when the other offered him something,he thought nothing of it. He totally forgot where he was..

Luhan's eyes widened. 'Oh my god I hope I didn't sleep with anyone.'

"I thee your upth." Luhan nearly screamed from the sudden noise. He looked up from the bed to see...

the vampire boy?

"Ahhhh!" Luhan screamed.

"Ahhh!" Sehun screamed back. He didn't expect the kid to start screaming!?

"Ahhhh?" Luhan screamed again.

"Why are we screaming?" Sehun screamed in response, still standing near the door.

"I DON'T KNOW." Luhan replied.

The two stared at each other, wide eyed. Luhan blinked and sat up properly.

"Erhm. Hello there?"

Sehun simply nodded. "Hi." He said, suddenly shy,

Luhan grinned. "Oh, you're so cute for a vampire!" Sehun blinked.

'What the hell?' The younger thought, narrowing his eyes in confusion. "Uhm..thanks?" The whole sentence realy confused him.

Luhan bobbed his head and smiled. "So...why am I here?" He gesture to the creepily neat room. It reminded him of Xiumin's...

" I found you totally wasted in the janitor's closet. You really shouldn't drink." Sehun said bluntly, getting straight to the point. Luhan blushed, obviously embarressed.

"Ah..sorry and thank you. I know. I will try not to next time." Sehun narrowed his eyes.

"No. You simply won't. Oh, and  you're at my house. I'm suprised you didn't ask yet.

Luhan blushed at his lack of priorities. "Thanks Sehunnie."

Now it was Sehun's turn to blush. He widened his eyes and blinked. He was supposed to be scary and ice cold, yet here he was caring for a kid he didn't know who calls him Sehunnie? Sehun rubbed his cheeks and Luhan cooed.

"Ohhh! So cute. ^-^"

 

Sehun stood up fast. "Right..um. We sort of skipped school so...just do whatever and leave at the appropriate time."

Sehun inwardly face palmed himself. He couldn't even be friendly if he tried. Why must he be so formal and cold?

Luhan smiled anyway and bobbed his head. "Aren't your parents wondering why I'm here?"

"Nope."Sehun answered quickly and left. He didn't want to tell Luhan that his mother thought they were dating when Sehun walked in carrying the sleeping Luhan. She was so happy, but who wouldn't be? Sehun appeared to be practically aual.

Sehun blushed for the third time that day. The first being when Luhan's shirt accidently lifted a bit.

Luhan chuckled. 'For a vampire, he's so nice. But really awkward in a cute way. He has a nice house for a vamp too. I thought it'd be cold and dark. Time to go explore...'


So..that was pretty fast for me, heh? :D Trying to update a lot because I have finals this week, break next, and then my birthday so it'll be busy.

Please comment. <3 Subscribe, friend, vote, whatever your heart desires<3

J. Panda