Chen meets Xiumin

Two different worlds

    Xiumin felt his heart stop a little and nearly ran. In front of him stood a cupcake, being held by the prettiest boy he's ever seen. He had dark hair and high cheek bones, his eyes were a swirl of dark and light browns, he had milky skin and a pair of fake glasses stood of the ridge of his nose. It was all graced by the brightest smile Xiumin has ever seen. It could put the stars at night and the sun in the day to shame.

Chen was in just as much awe. He had seen Xiumin earlier, but to have him so close up  was amazing. Chen studied Xiumin over and over, loving everything from the cheeks to the hair to his cute little expression. He was perfect in Chen's eyes.

Luhan was getting bored. They were just standing in the hallway not saying or doing anyhting. It was a waste of time. "BaoZi! Let's go!" Xiumin blushed at the stupid nickname and reminded himself to kill Luhan later. He smiled shyly at the boy, who slightly chuckled at the silly nickname,

"Pardon us." Luhan, not knowing what was happpening simply said, "Sorry!" and dragged a star struck Xiumin away.

Chen stood back, watching the two go, gripping onto his cupcake. He noticed that 'Bao Zi' admired his cupcake first.

'Maybe I can use that later on..'  Chen thought with a wide grin. He was feeling giddy from his first interaction with Xiumin, he had never thought it'd come so fast. And Xiumin even sorta smiled at him! He walked off to Math, smirking, while eating the cupcake and thinking up hundreds of themes and ideas to use on his Xiumin.

 

 

       Xiumin was furious. And confused. Two things he usually isn't. He was upset that Luhan dragged him away so ignorantly without Xiumin getting the boys name, or even a word in! And after he called Xiumin that nickname! xiumin felt stupid. He was confused on who the boy was and why he was so damn pretty! Like, what the heck?  Xiumin thinks it should be some sort of crime. No one should look that good and get away with it!

"Xiu.. I'm sorry!" Luhan pleaded with him. Xiumin merely gave him a look and walked off to Geography leaving a confused Luhan standing in the middle of the hallway. What the heck was his problem? All he did was pull Bao Zi away. He would've done the same thing to Luhan! They were just wasting time. Unless..

Luhan grinned widely. 'My little bun has a crush~! Gah, so cute!' he thought. It was about time Xiumin started showing romantic interest in someone. Even if it was a dude. He was always so focused on his friends and work, never time for love.Luhan wondered if he got lonely. Luhan walked to class with a bounce in his foot and a smile on  his face. He was no longer confused, but now wanted to 'help' his hyung.

 

 

        Tao lowered his black shirt and coughed. This was bad. ZiTao hopped that the guy didn't see anything; however knowing his luck, he probably did. Nothing good ever happens to Huang Zi Tao. How awkward and embarressing! Rubbing his hand against the back of his hair he awkwardly looked away from his intruder. "Uh, sorry. I'll be leaving now!" He went to leave but the boy stopped him.

"Wait!"

Tao froze as if by magic and stared back into the strangers eyes. He was confused and nervous about what would happen or what the guy would say.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking to class when he bumped into D.O. He grinned.

"Hi Kyung- oh?"

Baekhyun's eyebrows lifted when he saw D.O talking to a boy he's never seen before.  The boy was around his height with brown hair and chestnut colored eyes. "Hi?" Baekhyun said. For some reason, he wasn't feeling shy or alarmed. Just..curious. The owl-eyed boy was usually very shy, so this was new.

"Oh, hi! I'm Sehun~! Your friend here was just giving me some directions." Sehun explained, a soft smile tugging at his lips to show that he meant no harm. He remembered Baekhyun from the fall with Chanyeol.  He looked fine now.Sehun could sense that these two had a close relatioship, so he was sure to be extra nice. Sehun turned back to Kyungsoo.

"Thanks...?"  Sehun cocked his head to the side slightly, noticing that he didn't catch the others name.

D.O took that as his que to say his name. "Call me D.O!" He nodded and smiled again.

"Well, alright then, D.O. Thank you. It was nice talking to the both of you." With that, Sehun  walked off  with a wave into the opposite direction of D.O and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned to his friend. "He seemed nice enough." D.O nodded and smiled, happy that he could help someone.

"C'mon."

 

           

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, but somewhat  important to Chenmin.

~ E.P.L.