HunHan kicks it off// Baozi and Chen Chen

Two different worlds

                 A/N: I'm from America. Sadly, I do nt now of Physical Education goes over there. I'm sorry if it sounds different or weird. Also, as for the names, I also apologise. I do not know any Chinese or Korean names. If you guys know, or possibly have, one and want to tell me, feel free. :)

           

 

             As Chen left off to English biting his lip and cracking his neck, Oh Sehun was off to gym class. A class he didn't hate, but just simply wished he didn't need to take. Especially after eating, what kind of plan was that? Nevertheless, he always went with that uncaring expression of his. He didn't want his gym teacher complaining to him on the very first day back. 'Nah', sehun thought, ' I'll give him til day 3.' After giving a swift wave to his friends and a nod to his fan girls, Sehun walked across the Lunch room to C hall, where gym should be.At least that's what it said on his card. Thoughts upon thoughts entered and left his head, randomly wasting time, he wished summer was back where he could do anything and everything whenever and however.   He was walking quickly, yet somehow smoothly, and gave off confidence, making students stare at him.

      Students were also staring at Luhan go by, but not for the same reasons. Luhan's head bobbed up and down as he gave an energetic wave to his friends and walked to class. He was in a good mood and  he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because of Baekhyun and how he might have a chance at love with Chanyeol? There were new rumours now that he was bi. Maybe he was going to help his hyung, Baozi, with a love with that cutie, Chen, they saw in the hall. Luhan was so busy thinking he almost forgot where he was going and had to look at a schduel to make sure he was going the right way. Gym was next and he loved that class!! He was pretty much a beast at soccer. He smiled at people passing him by in the hallways. Some looked at him like a mad man, some looked confused, some had no reaction, but others smiled back. He fixed his tie and gripped onto his designer  bag. 'So what if I'm a nerd? I can still look good.' Luhan always thought.

Maybe looking good had a price. Luhan knew his friends were insecure about him, and it hurt his heart. Luhan would never leave his  friends! He wasn't sure why they were worried.

Well, maybe he did drift off a few times in the past...

.....but he always came back to his true friends!

'A friend is a friend is a friend.' Luhan chanted in his head over and over. He got to the gym class and walked over to his teacher for him to mark Luhan off as present. He was only slightly suprised to see Oh Sehun, another popular kid and one he saw just before at lunch, in his classroom.  He was still handsome as ever. Luhan snorted. 'Of course, I saw him no less than 10 minutes ago. He wouldn't change so quickly would he?' Luhan looked him up and down again, taking in the sharp features and thin body. Luhan widened his eyes. He paid close attention to Sehun's teeth as he talked to the teacher to mark him down.  He had really sharp canines....

And a blood red tie on.

And very fair skin.

With a freakishly handsome face.

And he's really quiet....

And he was fast from what Luhan could tell when he left the table at lunch. Really fast. Luhan's mouth dropped open wide in shock as only one thing rang through his mind.

'ERMERGERH HE'S A VAMPIRE.'

Sehun was a tad bit scared as he gripped tighter onto his school bag. That really girly looking guy was staring at him again in gym class, except this time he had his mouth open. He wasn't sure why the kid was staring but it was really freaking Sehun out and he wanted him to quit it. The teacher looked at Sehun.

"Name please?"

Sehun blinked. He was Oh freaking Sehun. How the hell did he not know who he was?

"Ohh Thehun." He mubmled quietly, slightly blushing. As popular and confident as he was, his slight lisp made him very shy. Especially since there were two people focused on him.

 

Luhan blinked in suprise. Sehun had a cute lil' accent. He suddenly didn't seem so cold.  Luhan smiled before realising how awkard he was being for just staring and smiling, and ran off into the bathroom flailing his arms all around him. Quickly changing, he high fived a kid named Jared and walked out of the changing rooms. He walked past vampire boy, glancing at him and covering his neck, and walked toward s the end of the line of boys.  Sehun watched Luhan's retreating back and frowned. That kid's weird.

 

 

  Chen entered the English classroom and noticed that some kids weren't there yet. Reasonable, it was just after lunch and there was 5 minutes before the class started. He scanned the room, trying to find a seat. to his liking for the year. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Xiumin  sitting in the fourth row near a window. 'Oh this day gets better and better..' Chen thought with a smile. He slowly walked up to Xiumin, who had his head in the desk, and smiled softly.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Chen motioned to the one seat next to Xiumin even though he couldn't see. Xiumin nodded mumbling and moved to move his things, appearing to still be in a adaze.

"Sorry I'm not any good at..." Xiumin's eyes widened and his body froze when he realised who the magical voice belonged to.  He stared for a minute to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, but then realised he was being rude. Blush rose o his face as he  mumbled off. Chen smiled and at down, setting himself up before grinning at Xiumin.

"No good at English? That's okay. Neither am I." He nodded. Xiumin smiled a very cute smile that sent Chen feeling funny. Xiumin just couldn't believe that he found the pretty boy who held a cupcake from the hallway.

"Good. We can fail together." They both laughed.

Xiumin's eyebrows raised., remembering the other idn't know his name."Ahhh~! My name's Xiumin, by the way."  Chen smiled. 'Wow, he smiles a lot..' Xiumin thought.

'I know your name,' Chen thought but refrained from saying so in case he  sounded creepy. He was suprised to notice how Xiumin acted how he didn't know who Chen was. Quite amazing,  really, since not only was he freakishly popular but also had the voice of an angel as many people in the halls talked about when they saw him walk by. It was refreshing to meet someone who didn't know of that life. "Oh. My name's Chen. Nice to meet you." He bowed his head slightly. Xiumin grinned a very bright grin.

"You too."

As class went on both talked. They finished their assignment early and were now talking freely. Xiumin found out he loves his friends, Chen liked to sing, enjoys texting, He has a family of four and he seems to be a very funny person.

Chen found out Xiumin loved his friends dearly, was very strong, he was a bit of a troll, and he also seemed very organized. His books were neatly arranged along with his bag on the floor. They were currently talking about Xiumin's friend, Tao. Chen found out it was the tall one in homeroom who had a death stare but apparently, XIumin swears (With a tint of jealousy from Chen), "He's as cute as a bunny."

"Nah. When I first met Tao, I thought he was a girl. He was pretty and he called me oppa. Poor Taozi, he didn't know too much Korean!" Chen and Xiumin laughed. "He seems scary but he's really cute." Xiumin bobbed his head.

Chen grinned slyly. "Am I cute too?" He teased. Half joking, half curious, Chen tilted his head and made a cute expression. Xiumin blushed and nodded, mumbling.

"I forget the chinese word for cute..."

"I'm korean if you can't tell. My name's Kim Jongdae. Most everyone calls me Chen though. I suppose it's my chinese name." Chen admitted twirling his fingers. He smiled at Xiumin.

Xiumin nodded his head back and forth and his lips. "My name's Minseok. Kim Minseok. Xiumin is my chinese name!" He grinned widdely but then stopped after a moment and turned rather nervous and shy. "May..I..um. Nevermind." Xiumin shook his head after  seeming to have an internal battle with himself. Chen was now curious, however, and kept on.

"May you what? Go on," He smiled lightly and gave Xiumin a light tap that left him warm, "I won't bite." 'What could he want?' Chen thought. 'I'll give him anything.'

"I was going to ask if I could call you Jongdae," Xiumin said slowly watching for Chen's reaction. When he saw that his eyes widened he reacted quickly, shaking his head and hands back and forth. "But it's not a good idea! Nevermind." Xiumin blushed deeply. "I'm sorry!" Xiumin ducked his head down.

Chen felt at home when Xiumin said his name. He felt calm. Chen was very suprised at the feeling, but grinned at Xiumin. He rubbed his back and Xiumin looked up.

"You can call me Jondae. I'll call you Minseok. And it'll be just the two of us, right?" He gave Xiumin an award winning smile with bright eyes and white teeth.

Xiumin froze in place. Slowly a very red flush came onto him as well a cute little smile. "Right." He nodded.

 

Sehun learned quite a few things during gym class.

   One, His team for soccer . Two, the others sorta did too. Three, that girly boy was really good at soccer. It was basically Sehun against him with a bunch of people to run around. Luhan was fast and Sehun sometimes had a hard time keeping up, to which the girly boy would say, "I thought your kind was fast?" Much to Sehun's confusion. Sehun walked towards the changing room after the game, trying to get there because he knew he'd take forever. He ended up having to be one of the last guys to get a stall and most guys were just leaving like they were. It was the first day....

Luhan had stood back to talk to the coach about the soccer team and was heading back. He figured by the looks of the room, he was the only one there. He got ready to go into the showers and walked over to a stall and pulled the curtain back....

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Sehun screamed covering himself. Luhan screamed and ran out covering his eyes, running into several walls, screaming profanities.

"UGHHH I'M SO SORRY. I'M SO SORRY. I'M SO SO SORRY." He was screaming in a mix of korean and Chinese.

Sehun blushed deeply and ran out, quickly getting dressed, leaving the changing rooms and dashing down the hallway.

Luhan gripped his hair and patted his cheeks. "Wah~! I'm so so awkward!" He finished getting dressed and walked out with his head down, clutching his bag tightly.

 

 

     Kai loved food. That was terribly obvious. He loved all kinds of food and ate all kinds. "It's like you have a hole in the bottom of your stomach where all the food goes," Suho once told Kai with a look of disgust as he watched Kai eat.

Kai and food was like peanut butter and jelly. Nutella and awesomness.  Ice cream and cones. Just was. No one questioned it, no one tried to mess with it.

Which is why it was no suprise when Kai saw D.O sitting in his literature class he rushed to him and sat down.

"Ya, you gave me food! Earlier today! Can you give me some more?" Kai asked bouncing in his seat. Kyungsoo was mildly suprised. He didn't think anyone would like his food that much. He closed the notebook he was writing with and turned to face Kai with his entire body. He noted that Kai had a childish air about him as he bounced all around. Nevertheless, D.O was always one to please.

"What kind of food do you want?"

"Umm...the edible kind?" Kai being ever the smart replied. Kyungsoo swatted at him. "Fine. Gimmie fried chicken?"

Kyungsoo tsked. "Not so healthy....I'll think about it and suprise you tomorrow. here's a candy for your patience." Kyungsoo pulled a candy piece from his pocket like the creepy old magical being he was and smiled at Kai. Kai was in awe. 'This guy is magic,' he thought.

Kai took it and smiled awkwardly. "Ah thanks....?" He realised he had been begging for food from a stranger and felt very bad.

"Kyungsoo. Everyone calls me D.O." D.O smiled, totally at ease. Kai grinned. 

"Kay, Kyungsoo Hyung. Thank you for the food!" Kai grinned and pointed his thumbs up to show approval. Kyungsoo was naturally quiet, so he just smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Sure. But class will start soon, so you should get back to your seat." D.O warned.

Kai shrugged. "Eh. I feel very lazy. I'll stay here for today," He said. "I won't get in trouble, I promise."  He added noting D.O's worried face. Kyungsoo smiled shyly and turned back to write in his notebook again while Kai plugged in his head phones and put his head in his arms on his desk. He soon fell asleep and was woken up by a timid D.O.

"Kai~! Wake up, class is over." Kai looked around and noticed everyone was gone, including the teacher. He stood up and turned to thank D.O when a few papers were shoved into his hands. D.O began to speak, noticing Kai's confusion. "You fell asleep in class so I took extra notes..." D.O blushed and shuffled his feet realising what a true nerd he really was.

Kai was touched, though. he grinned and wrapped his arm around D.O's neck. "Thanks D.O!"

 

 

                      Toward the end of English class, Chen and Xiumin were packing up. Xiumin really liked talking to Chen. He was really nice and funny. Chen thought Xiumin was funny as well with cute expressions.

"Hey Minseok?" Chen asked, his voice dropping low. Xiumin blinked in suprise and stuttered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have your cell phone number?" He smiled a coy smile. Xiumin blushed and nodded, writing his number on a slip and giving it to Chen.

"Cool. I'll text you later!" Chen said smiing a brighter smile, parting ways with Xiumin at the door. Both walked down the hallways with grins on their faces and bright eyes, anticipating the afternoon.


     Alright so chapter 10 is done. Poor Luhan, ever so awkward. I also finally learned how to do this line after so long. XD

Anyways, i threw in some Kaisoo in there. I love that couple. I can't believe I've done 10 chapters about one school day so far. XD I may take a bit toupdate, I'm looking how real life incidents to throw in here. I like doing that kind of stuff. Anyone get the oppa referance?

What do y'all think Kyungsoo will make Kai? I need to google some Chinese and Korean dishes. XD

Anyway, thank you so much for reading! I don't own the picture. Be sure to comment! xoxoxox