Much needed..

Two different worlds

          Luhan grinned, holding a hand to his heart at the scene before him. He knew that Oh Sehun had  a heart, he just wasn't sure why the other pretended to be so cold to everyone. Quietly, he leaned against a pole and sighed to himself as he crossed his arms. 

Sehun had bread in one hand and a small duck in another. It's yellow feathers contrasting against Sehun's pale skin. Crouched down to see the mother duck in the eye, a few babies quacked and ran circles around him, waving their small wings about. His palm was out and extended as some of the calmer ducks ate from it while the duck in his other hand simply stared at the teen,  seemingly talking to the boy through its eyes.

And then Luhan noticed it with wide eyes.

A small yet genuine smile was rested upon Sehun's face, instantly brightening it up. Not the usual glare Luhan was used to, or a smirk Sehun gave to all of the grls at school. He looked younger, happier, sweeter with that smile.  Luhan's insides felt all warm and bubbly. 

"You look so cute when you smile. Sweet, almost." Luhan commented, opting for honesty when he came up with no other reply to give. Sehun blinked and turned to look at Luhan, still crouching. The ducks quacked louder but he payed no mind as he studied the elder just standing there without a care in the world. He had almost forgot that he was there.

His strawberry blonde hair was swept to one side, causing small shadows to dance across his face. His lips were a soft pink, as were his cheeks. His eyes were hazel at this point, slightly crinkled with the grin he wore. HIs face seemed so bubbly and youthful for an older student. Sehun's eyes trailed down to his arms that were currently flexed showing off strength Luhan secretly carried, and to his VERY skinny jeans and red converse. A small chuckle brought him back to reality causing him to blush and turn back to the ducks. He had been staring.

 

"Shut up..." Sehun mumbled stupidly. He lowered his arm to the floor to put the rest of the bread down, but before putting the baby duck down, he gave it a small kiss on the head. 

"AWWWWWW!" Luhan shouted, back to his old annoying self.

"You really know how to ruin a moment, dude." Sehun spat out, pretending to be annoyed with Luhan. In all honesty, both of them knew he wasn't. Sehun stood up hand walked over to Luhan, hitting him on the arm. Catching his wrist, Luhan pulled Sehun close to him, whispering into his ear.

"I knew you were nice." He smiled. 

 

 

 

"HIGHER MINNIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Chen squeeled, waving one hand around while the other was wrapped loosely around Xiumin's neck.  His voice got higher with each sylllable. 

"Any higher and your head will touch the ceiling!" Xiumin reprimended, laughing along anyway. The two were currently at a Toys R Us, fooling around much to the owners dismay. Somehow, Chen conviced Xiumin to give him a piggy back ride and well, one thing led to another and they ended up literally running around. Chen grinned when he realised that he had gotten Xiumin to forget his responsible role and let loose.

"I really want that toy!" Chen pouted down at his hyung, while pointing to a small shiny rubber ducky that sat at the top of a toy basket way up high.

"But...there are tons of other ducks over there." Xiumin pointed out, gesturing to a huge pile of rubber duckies across from them.

"But," Chen sighed dramatically clutching Xiumin's shirt with one hand while he batted his eyelashes, "That one speaks to me! It calls my name~! We're meant to be together!"

Xiumin blinked. "So does this mean you don't want me anymore and I should let you down now? To be with your duck?" Chen flicked Xiumin's head and tsked.

'Don't be stupid, MinMin, I want both of you." Xiumin frowned.

"Isn't that being selfish?"

Chen blinked once and gave Xiumin a blank expression. "So?" Xiumin laughed and shook his head. 

"Alright. I'll get it because I'm manly. Here, get down and I'll show you how cool I am." Chen snickered at Xiumin's choice of words but did what he was told. Once he was down, Xiumin flexed a bit before grinning.  "Watch me pick up the entire pile." Chen chuckled. Xiumin was so cute when he was trying to be tough.

"Don't be silly, Xiu, that entire pile weighs like 200 pounds, and you're just a bun so you could neve- OH MY GOSH, HYUNG." Chen's eyes grew so wide D.O would be in shame. He put his fist to his mouth as he watched Xiumin pick up the entire pile, including the metal basket it was on, and turn it over with one arm. He didn't even look like he was trying. A loud thundering noise shook Chen's ears as all th toys came crashing down before him. He was shocked as he looked at the massive amounts of color bombarded his eyesight. 

Chen looked back up to Xiumin to confirm that that really just happened when his eyes grew even wider if possible. Xiumin was holding a stuffed hippo, smiling cutely, as if HE wasn't  the hyung, and as if he really didn't just lift 200 pouunds with one arm. "Wahh.." Chen mumbled. 

"I'm sorry, Jongdae, the duck fell with all the toys. But we can look for it together! I promise we'll find it." Xiumin promised with a sweet smile, making Chen blink a few times.

"Okay..." He agreed quietly, still shocked at Xiumin's sudden cuteness. 'That boy sure is something else...' Chen thought while bending down to look through the toys.

They were pretty much crawling through the huge pile of toys 5 minutes later. It was quiet besides the sounds of the plastic bending and the manager yelling at them in broken Korean and English profanities. Suddenly Chen saw the duck and grinned to himself, using his arms to move through the mess of toys that were all over him.

 

What Chen didn't know, however, was that Xiumin was on the opposite side of the duck, smiling because he found the duck too. Simultaneously, they reaached out with one hand the grab the duck and pulled.

"What the heck..." Chen mumbled, frowning a bit.  It seemed to be stuck.

"C'mon.." Xiumin growled, pulling again. Chen really wanted that duck so Xiumin was going to get it for him.

The tug of war continued for what seemed like forever (But was actually half a minute) until the inevitable happened. Xiumin was stronger than Chen, so it was obvious that Xiumin would win the tug award and end up with the duck - and Chen on his chest.

"Ah~!" Chen cried out, landing face first into Xiumin's chest. "Ow..." He groaned in pain, lifting his head up to meet Minseoks. His eyes widened at their proximity. Xiumin, on the otherhand, seemed unaffected and simply smiled.

"Hey ChenChen. I found the duck~! Told you I would."

Chen stared for a mintue before laughing and putting his head back down on Xiumin's chest.

'That kid really IS something else, huh.'

 

 

 

 

       Kris just wanted to slam his head down on something preferably hard.  

He was such an idiot. No, calling him an idiot would be an over estimate.  He was beyond an idiot. Words could not describe Kris at all. Rolling his head on the bathroom stall, he groaned and tried one more time.

"Tao~ Please let me in. I'm really sorry." He was met with just a whimper and the sound of Tao crying.

"No...go away."

"I'll go away if you stop crying." Kris said. Tao being upset made Kris upset.

"I-I-I'm not crying. Now go away." Tao cracked and Kris had to roll his eyes. He could HEAR Tao crying.

"Tao, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, okay? I know you're crying, Tao. Just...please come out?" Kris pulled his head off of the bathroom door and began to rub his wrists together. He wasn't so good with emotions so he wasn't even sure if he was doing this right. 'Stupid Cafe..' Kris thought mournfully walking in circles and biting his fist. He  was so busy mentally cursing the Cafe and his stupid  brain that he hadn't heard Tao open the door. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Tao standing so shy by the door.

His cheeks had dry tear stains and his face was slightly red from rubbing, Kris assummed. His eyes were shiny and his lips were bright red. His lower eyelids were ever darker and puffier than usual, and tears were threatening to spill out even more. Kris' heart broke. He ran over to Tao and just pulled him into the biggest bear hug ever.

"Tao~!"


 

Oh my gosh. You guys wouldn't believe me if I even told you why I couldn't update for like...ever. From the internet going away, to me writing the best chapter ever just to have it deleted, to not liking the way certain things came out and then school and traveling and ohhhhhh gossshhhh.I'm sorry.

 I decided to leave Taoris cafe scene dramatic and for next time.

 

 

I heard a crazy fan crashed Baekhyun's brothers wedding? Tell me it's not true. 

Anyways, if you guys are still reading this fic...