Panda

Two different worlds

"Are you just going to sit there all day and stare at me?"

 

     Kris had to admit, he was somewhat happy that he was put next to the panda faced boy. He smirked when he saw the boy flush a light pink that contrasted his milky skin beautifully, but frowned when he saw that the tall boy was alll the way at the edge of his seat. What's his deal?

"We should get started.." Kris stated still frowning.

The boy nodded quickly and pulled out a pen and paper and started writing. Kris sat there, awkwardly, not knowing what to do. The boys head bobbed up and down and his face was close to the desk before him. He was writing fast yet neatly dividing everything into two. It was strangely quiet between them two, unnerving to Kris.

"What do you want me to do?"

Panda, as Kris decided he'd call him, looked up with his eyes shocked as if he was shocked or something. "You...want..to..work?"  His voice was quiet and shy, yet still deep and attractive. The boy had straightened up in his chair from hunching over, and Kris could see that he was doing Kris' work as well.

Somewhere, Kris was happy because he got to hear the pandas voice. But Kris on the outside was very angry. Had the boy thought so low of him? He wasn't going to just mooch off the boy 24/7!  It was a partner activity, they were supposed to work together! Kris snatched the paper from panda, nearly growling. His eyes screamed disappointment and disbelief. He began to write something on the paper when he looked back up. His sudden spurt of anger was gone, but as he looked up into the boys eyes, guilt invaded him.

Panda sat, more close to the edge than ever, with his head slightly tilted down. His eyes were shiny, Kris noted with a sigh, and he was biting his lip. Kris sat there staring before gently pulling Tao by his arm closer into the seat. Kris nodded in approval and then looked at the board. "We're supposed to ask 3 questions about eachother and state them in English anyway. Can't do that on your own." Kris pulled out another piece of paper, totally at ease.

Tao...not so much.

He was totally freaked out. Not only was he paired up with Kris, THE POWERFUL KRISUS,Kris had wanted to do work too, and  touched Tao's arm. HIS ARM. His arm tingled and felt warm after. Tao rubbed his arm and stared. Kris looked back up, obviously satisfied with whatever he wrote, and looked to Tao. "Ayo, what's your name? And what shall the questions be?"

 

Tao ignored the first question all together figuring it wasn't important, and simply said, "Basic things. Favorite color, sport, and...one thing we enjoy doing." Tao was quiet, keeping his words very simple and basic. Tao wanted to shut away from Kris. He also didn't want many of the others to know about him,

Kris handed Panda a paper and Tao took that as his que to write. Kris tilted his head. "Umm...I like all colors really. Except high lighter yellow. I love basketball and....I enjoy  sleeping."

Tao wrote it all down in english and sighed. "Blue, Wushu or Hockey, reading."

Kris was rather confued. He wasn't sure why the other was acting the way he was. Had Kris done something wrong? Tao was zoned out after 5 minutes leaving Kris to openly stare and admire the younger one. Tao  picked up his books and he felt a hot breath as he stood to leave when the teacher dismissed them, yelling after the already leaving students that they'll share tomorrow.

"You never told me your name." Tao spun around to see a dangerously close Kris peering down at him. He had his brows furrowed and his lips pouty. His arms were crossed and he stood straight. His voice was husky and deep, awing Tao for a moment.

Tao shuddered and stuttered while moving back. 'T-t-tao..." He mmbled shyly and looked down, scratching his head. He was thoroughly embarressed and Kris could tell. Kris smirked and hit Tao's shoulder, teasing the younger and enjoying the way he messed with the kid.

"Later, Tao." He walked away leaving a dumbfounded Tao staring.

Kris was grinning on the inside. So Panda had a cute name to go with his face. And his name just rolled off so perfectly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ehhhhh. Writers block. So boring this chapter is, but Taoris has to get somewhere. I promise, next chapter will be better, Longer if i can too!