Panda faced boy

Two different worlds

         Chanyeol whined and Kris sighed. It was a free period and The gang was sitting outside under a tree. Kris was sitting, leaning against the trunk with his legs crossed and tucked, and Chanyeol and Sehun were on either side in the same position. Kai was across from Kris and  had his legs stretched out and was propped up on his elbows,  Suho had his arms wrapped up around his legs and his knees almost to his chest. Chen was sitting right next to Suho with his legs crossed. They were all sharing their day so far and Chanyeol was telling them about this morning.

 

* Flash Back*

"Hey kris, Chen, who are they?" Chanyeol asked pointing to a group of three boys who entered their home room. His eyes were wide and his voice dripped with curiousity. Kris and Chen looked up to see these kids standing looking around the door. One was short with brown hair and eyes rimmed with eyeliner. Kris thought that was slightly odd but shook it off. The other boy was a little bit taller and had roundish cheeks and hair that slightly stood up. He was also a bit odd in Kris' eyes. The  most striking one of them all was the tall boy in front of them, however. He was thin with dark hair and eyes that reminded him of a pandas. Kris noticed his eyes shift around the room, hesitating slightly at the back, before he pratically dragged his friends into the front row. kris frowned deeper.

Weird.

He tilted his head to see Chen staring  intently at the round faced one who was reading a piece of paper and Chanyeol,  with his eyes wide, trying to get at least one of them to look at him. Kris inwardly groaned. Great, now Chanyeol has a new obsession. Suddenly, Channyeol squealed and Kris was brought back to attention. The eyeliner boy was staring at Chanyeol with slightly colored cheeks. Kris felt sorry for him, he was probably blushing because he had a deranged boy grinning at him, The tall boy was apparently trying to figure out what he was looking at because he too turned around. Kris watched as he looked at Chanyeol, then Chen, and finally stop at him.

Kris nearly froze.

His eyes were much prettier when directed at him, and he had ruby red lips that he was currently biting. His eyes were innocent and his eyebrows were slightly raised.  Kris thought that he was indeed a very handsome boy but wasn't able to stare for very long before the boys eyes widened and he was pulled back by the round one who hhad the look of an older protective brother on his face. Kris frowned even more. The boy looked very scared before he was pulled away. Why was he scared? Kris didn't know him, so surely he couldn't have been scared of him?

*End of flash back*

Chanyeol pouted. "And then the round one pulled away the cute one and the tall one." Kris wanted to say that the tall one was cute too, but decided against it. He didn't feel like answering questions. Chen, however, did speak up. "They were all cute. Especially the 'round one'. I found out his name, which is Xiumin." The group looked somewhat suprised at the quiet boys words but shook it off. Suho questioned Chen. His eyes were serious and his arms were crossed.

"Who'd you find out from?"

"Some group of girls. I just smiled and they screamed the answer and more." Chen chuckled. Suho nodded.

"I've talked to a few of those boys before. Xiumin's really nice. So is Tao and Kyungsoo."  "Who?" Kai asked, trying to keep up. It must've been hard for him. (XD)

"Tao and Kyungsoo. Tao might be the tall boy you're talking about, but Kyungsoo's quiet and has naturally wide eyes, so I doubt he was the on wearing eyeliner. That could've been Baekhyun or Lay," Suho explained.

"Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol grinned. Great, he's going to have a field day with that name. "Not Bacon?" Sehun asked.

Suho chuckled. "No, but his friends do sometimes. He's really nice, though very protective of his friends." Suho spoke like he had experience.

"Why exactly have we never seen them?" Kris asked. He was honestly intrigued. He wondered who the tall one was, and why they've never met. Kris would've noticed a giant good looking guy walking around before. Suho shrugged.

"Eh. Those boys..are nerdy I guess you could say. Stick to themselves but still have  a great time. Stay out of trouble too."

Chanyeol clapped and grinned. "I wanna be friends with the cute one!"

"They're all cute!" Chen snapped, obviously offended. "You'd scare him away anyway!" Kai pointed out. Chanyeol pouted and turned to Sehun. "Would I really?" Sehun answered in a monotone, not even answering to his cute face.

"Yes."

"But - But- Kris! You know I wouldn't, right?"

Kris smirked. "Hah, no. I was your last option. You're on your own." He flicked a leaf to Chanyeol's devestated face.

"But..but..KRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!"

 

"Nope!"

Soon, it was time to go, so the boys ventured up the hill back to the main building. Chen and Chanyeol were still bickering and Kris' mind was on a certain panda faced boy.