Suho and Lay

Two different worlds

   Lay sat in the window seat he and Kyungsso shared, guitar firmly gripped in one hand laying across his lap. He deeply sighed out of misery. He'd been depressed and frustrated past few days, and the most frustrating part of it all was the fact that he didn't know why. He was tired of it. He aimlessly began strumming the strings of his guitar. Then he began to sing low until he got louder and louder. He didn't care, Kyungsoo wasn't home.

"And when you smile.." *Bzzt Bzzt** His phone vibrated on the table. He ignored it for a moment, continuing his song.

"Sun shines.." *Bzzt Bzzt*

Lay decided it would be better if he answered now, in case it was Kyungsoo.He didn't want to face that boys wrath. He may be small but he had good aim and a hard punch. Leaning over his guitar, he peered at the table next to him in which his phone layed diagonally. It read "SUHO HYUNG". Lay quickly put his guitar down and picked up the phone.

Coughing a bit,  he tried to act normal. "Hey, Suho hyung?" Suho didn't often call him, they usually just text.

"Hey Lay. Are you still being depressed and all mopey?" Lay heard Suho laugh on the other end.

"What? No." Lay prided himself in sounding so convinced until he heard Suho chuckle. "What?"

"I'm outside your door, Lay. I've been knocking, but you and your depressing songs were too loud." Lay slightly blushed and bumped into a few objects as he made his way to his door to check if Suho was really there or if he was messing with Lay. Sure enough, Suho stood at the door when Lay opened it, looking like a supermodel. Lay hung up the phone.

"Hyung, what're you doing here?" Lay asked Suho, slightly embarrassed. In his mind, he looked terribly casual in his faded  black skinny jeans and oversized band t-shirt that was all worn out from the years of usage. Suho looked fine as ever, in sleek pitch black skinny jeans and a silky black dress shirt, a few buttons down and open. Suho looked brand new and fresh while Lay looked a tad bit..old.

Suho had mentally begged to differer.

"Well. All of our friends are gone out to do something with each other, and since we never get to hang out, I thought now would be a good time. Besides, you're far too stressed over things that don't matter." Suho sent Lay an award winning smile. Lay bit his lip. He wanted to hang out with Suho, but he didn't want to bring the other down.

"Come on. Please? I traveled all this way..." Suho gave Lay big puppy eyes, knowing Lay didn't want to go. Lay sighed.

"Okay. Let me grab my wallet." Suho grinned, patting Lay on the shoulder.

Lay walked into his room, leaving Suho at the door, and the moment  he was out of sight he began to frantically search for his wallet. He was excited and din't want to leave the other waiting. He couldn't remember where he left it as he literally dove into his bed and then fell out, tangled in a blanket. Ripping it off of him he spun around in a circle with his arms and knees bent, face concentrated. His vision focused in on a basket on his desk and he ran to it.

 

 

Literally.

 

 

Looking into the basket, he through random unicorn plushies and pencils to the ground. He groaned in frustration because his wallet wasn't there either.

"Lay, I found your wallet..." Suho's voice called to Lay. He could hear the boy getting closer to the room and his eyes widened. His room was a mess! He couldn't let Suho see it like this, what would he think? Quickly Lay wrapped everything up in his blanket from the floor and threw it on his bed. He grinded his teeth. It looked too lumpy. He sat on it hoping it'd flatten out. His unicorn plushie that Tao got for him was sticking out at one end of the ball of mess Lay was propped on. 'Look casual' He thought.

When Suho entered the room with Lay's leather wallet, he almost burst out laughing. Lay sat, looking calm as ever with his hands clasped together,  in a room full of chaos. His paintings were all slanted, a basket was on the floor, Lay's hair was a mess and Lay was sitting on a giant lumpy blanket. Suho grinned.

"Were you in a rush for me?"

Lay blinked. "What? No..."

Suho walked over and put his hands on either side of Lay and bent down to see eye to eye with his unicorn. He faked pouted.

"Pity. I thought you were excited for me." Lay blushed.

"Of course I am-"

Suho stood up and smiled sweetly. "I'm just messing with you, Yi. Let's go." He pulled on Lay's arm and the two exited the room.

 

 

Suho laughed as Lay cracked another joke. The two were sitting in the back of a cafe together, just talking and enjoying each others company. Suho wanted to get Lay's mind away from stress, and after half an hour, he did. Lay shot Suho a cute smile which may or may not have made the  other's heart melt. Not that he would show...

 

"Lay, what makes you happy?"

Lay blinked. "Uhm. Friends, family, you, food, music.." Lay trailed off honestly not giving any thought to what he said. Suho smiled.

"Me?" He teased. Lay blushed but remained quiet on the matter.

"Hyung, why did you ask?"

"Because," Suho took a sip from his soda, "You've been so upset and stressed. When you feel yourself getting down, thnk of those things."

"I'd be thinking of you too, hyung."

"I know."