Kris and Tao

Two different worlds

                  It was the last period of the day and Tao was now nervously recalling what Kai had told him to do.

"Get my number from Kris."

 

 

At first, it seemed like no big deal. And then Tao thought about it over and over again. How would he even go about asking Kris for Kai's number?

"Ayyyoo Krease. Can I have Kai's numberrr?"

"Hi, Kris Hyung. May I please have kai's number?"

"Kris-sir. I need Kim Jongin's telephone number stat for an emergancy sir."

"Hyung. *Puppy eyes* Can I has Kai's Number?"

Tao shook his head. Those were all weird, especially that last one.  Tao walked straight into the classroom and sat down in his seat. Another partner activity was set on the board. Tao's teacher was more of a 'Do it yourself hands on' kind of person. Tao took out his pen and notebook and began drawing. His partner hadn't arrived yet. He sighed. Him and Kris were friends, right? Nobody's nervous around a friend.

"That's a pretty flower."

Tao slightly jumped. He looked up to see Kris staring at his artwork. It was just a regular flower, but Tao still felt special because it was his flower that Kris complimented.

"Thanks." Tao blushed and looked to his drawings again. Kris sat down next to Tao and looked to him.

"You okay?" Kris couldn't hel but notice the tense boy looked nervous.

Tao nodded and then tilted his head. "Actually Kris.."

Kris' ears perked up. Anything for Tao, right?

"There's one thing I need from you." Kris bobbed his head.

"Sure..anything." Kris tried not to sound to eager. He wanted to please Tao. Anything Tao wanted, Kris could get easily with his money, intelligence, looks and charms. Nothing is out of his reach. Well, except for Tao. Tao's out of his reach, but not for long.

"I need Kai's number." Tao spoke softly. Kris felt his face go stone and his voice got harsh without his control.

"Why?"

Tao gulped.Was he impolite? Was Tao being rude? He hadn't meant to.

"I-I'm sorry. Kai told me to ask you for it so that he  and I could talk." Tao felt alarmed and his heart was racing. What did he do wrong?

Kris sighed. All of his friends seemed to be progressing amazingly with Tao except for him. What did Kai and Suho have that he didn't? "Yeah Yeah. I'll give you the number" He couldn't deny Tao anything.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to." Kris shook his head and pulled out his phone, causing Tao to do the same.

"It's fine." Tao became still and peered at Kris shyly.

"Can I have your number too, gege?"

Kris froze and his heart pounded in his ears. "What'd you just call me?"

Tao's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "I'm sorry!" Geez, he seemed to be saying that a lot today?

Kris sat staring before a warm smile graced his features. "It's okay. I was just so suprised. I really like it though." He bobbed his head happily. "And of course you can have my number!" He was grinning so wide he thought his face would rip in half. Tao returned his open smile with a soft one and they traded phones.

Kris twiddled his thumbs over Tao's phone as he tried to come up with a name. 'Wufan-ge.' He decided with another smile.He wanted to be personal. He also put in Kai's number, naming him simply Kai :0. They didn't need to be close. He turned back to Tao who was blushing at Kris' phone. Kris frowned.

"Are you alright?" He was eager to see if Tao just simply put Tao in there. Tao nodded.

"Yeah."  Tao gave Kris his phone back. "Please don't read it outloud if you will read it." Tao begged. Now Kris really wanted to see what Tao put. He opened his phone and looked in new contacts to see one that stuck out.

'Kung fu Panda<3!'

Kris grinned while Tao blushed.

"Tao sounded so boring." He defended weakly.  Kris chuckled while staring at the heart. Tao drew a heart. Tao drew a heart on his phone. FOR HIM. Kris fan-girled on the inside.

"It's okay. It's cute." Tao's cheeks burned. Kris grinned so brightly, he looked like such an angel to Tao.  Then he stopped.

"Are you and Kai close?"

Tao tilted his head. "Not too close, no. But on some level I suppose."

Kris nodded, trying to understand. "How did you two meet? I mean you're...um..."

"A nerd that no one notices?" Tao finished off glumly.

"No!" Kris protested fastly except Tao could see the weakness in his eyes. He sighed.

"It's fine. Let's just say...Kai helped me with something very important." Kris frowned.

"I see. If you ever need anything, I'm here too." Tao peered up at Kris.

'For a Kingka, he sure is nice. Is he playing with me? I hope not.' Tao thought.  He smiled a small smile. "Thank you, Kris."


SHort, but gosh. I couldn't do what I wanted cause I had to ask you guys first!

Do you want Kai to stick up for Kyungsoo next chapter? So many of you were upset. XD

Happy Easter/April fools for all of you on the eastern side of the world!

Thank you so much! I jump for joy with every subscriber and leap with happiness with every comment. I'm seriously addicted to comments. XD

 

Have a great day everyone! ---Panda