A filler.

Two different worlds

           Warning:  There is mentioning of a deceased person in this.

 

 

                Baekhyun was sprawled out on his bed, his laptop on his stomach. It was on, and the page read Google. The cursor just blinked in the search box as Baekhyun sighed. He was too distracted to do anything.  He could go over Kyungsoo and Lay's, or sing a song. He could sing with Xiumin.  He could go shopping, or talk to his close friend Tao. Nothing seemed appealing  though. He couldn't get his mind off Chanyeol, who apparently just talked to him when he bumps into him or when he had to do a dare. Baekhyun deeply sighed. He was longing after a boy who was smart, popular, handsome, straight. Baekhyun groaned and gripped his hair, slightly tugging at it. He decided to text Tao, asking him for advice.

 

To:   Wushu Pandaa

From: Bacon hyunnie

Message: Tao, I don't know what to do. ): Chanyeol doesn't like me and I'm all alonee.

 

To: Bacon  hyunnnie

From: Wushu Pandaa

Message: I'm at Xiumin's house, helping him get dressed. You're not alone, hyung, I'm here in your heart. I'll be over your house as soon as I'm done trying to tame Baozi. <3 ^-^

 

To: Wushu Pandaa

From: Bacon hyunnie

Message: Aww :') Thanks, Taozi!

 

Baekhyun smiled to himself. He may be alone but Tao always knew how to warm his heart. He never knew why the younger got bullied so often, he was so sweet to his hyungs. Baekhyun stood up and decided to tidy up his room a bit and fix his hair before Tao came. He walked to the kitchen and looked for some snacks, smiling in anticipation. Tonight, he and Tao would just hang out, as best friends.

 

 

"Hyung, you'll look great. It's casual and comfy."

Xiumin groaned. Tao stood, pouting, with his arms crossed in the middle of Xiumin's blue room. He nodded his head towards the clothes layed out neatly on Xiumin's made bed, and the latter sighed. Grabbing the clothes and walking to the bathroom, he turned to Tao. "If I look bad we just wasted time." He warned and Tao waved him off, rolling his eyes and shaking his hand.

"Dude. I'm Tao. I know how to dress. I make no mistakes. Get dressed, scaredy cat."

Xiumin whined once more and closed the bathroom door. Slowly, he got dressed in the outfiit picked out for him and stared in the mirror after. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white t shirt and an orange hoodie on  top. He had a simple music chain  around his neck given to him by Lay, and his hair was slightly spiked in the front. He had a few rubber bracelets around his wrists, and  simple yet clean sneakers. He had to admit, Tao did have a good sense of fashon.

"Gege~! Are you ok?" He heard the maknae call out, worried. That was just like Tao, smirking one minute and calling out like a scared yet concerned panda the next. Xiumin shook his head to himself and opened the door . Tao smirked and threw a wink at him. "Oh..you're better than okay!" Xiumin just shook his head again and laughed at Tao, patting him on the shoulder and  thanking him.

"Hyung, I have to go. Baekhyun needs me, and I want to leave a tad bit early to bring him a present." Xiumin's eyebrows rose. Tao giving out gifts to his hyungs wasn't unusual, but he was still curious.

"What're you bringing him?" Tao shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know, but he sounds sad. Maybe I'll bring over some eyeliner and cake. Cake makes me happy." Tao smiled, obviously letting his mind wander. Xiumin laughed and nodded.

"Alright, off you go. Thank you, Tao. Be careful." Xiumin warned the younger, eyeing him carefully.

Nodding at his older brother, he gave him one last wave and hug before he exited Xiumin's home. Xiumin sighed in anticipation and sat down at his desk. He had half an hour until he should start walking to the park.

 

 

   Chanyeol stood with his best friend, Kris, at a register in an ice cream shop, waiting for their orders.

"Kris, I don't know what to do." Chanyeol admitted honestly. They had been talking about Baekhyun for the past 20 minutes. "I don't think I'm gay." Headded with a hint of confusion in his voice.

Kris  smiled at his best friend's confusion, and patted him on the back. "Perhaps, he's just an exception."

Chanyeol nodded after paying for his order a triple chocolate ice cream cone. "Maybe. If only understanding my feelings were as easy as eating this ice cream." He stared at his ice cream and gave a quick , sighing.  Kris chuckled and paid for his share, grabbing his strawberry ice cream from the girl at the register.

"C'mon. We can go play some xbox or something." Chanyeol grinned widely, obviously cheered up.

"I'mma beat you to the ground in COD."

 

 

 

    Sehun sat on the ground criss crossed,  leaning against his school bag, a sad smile on his face. It was light outside. The wind gently blew through his hair, and the air was silent and still. His eyes were trained in front of him and In his hand he held   test he took in math a week before.

"Hyung, look. I got a 96 on my math test last week!" He exclaimed. He nervously fiddled with it in his hands. Looking down at the paper, his eyebrows furrowed and he nodded. "Yeah maybe I should try harder and get a 100." He continued to ramble.

"There's this guy at school. He's very pretty, but kinda weird. He's really good at soccer though. He's kinda cute, when I think about it. Really nerdy though. " Sehun smiled, his eyes in a daze. "We always talked about how we would see each other's first boyfriends. About how we'd approve of them." Sehun chuckled, but it quickly turned into a sob. He reached out his hand to touch the tombstone in front of him.

"You were my best friend, Xia Gan! My only friend at the time. Why did you have to leave me, hyung? You said we'd be best friends forever. That you'd never leave. You said you'd quit drinking.  I miss you so much."  Sehun cried loudly and tried to muffle his cries with his hand. He pulled his legs up to his chest and the math paper was quickly forgotten.  He sat there for a long time, tracing the words engraved in the stone with his other hand. 'Xia Gan. A light shining in a dark world.' He ignored the people walking by him on the side walk next to the cemetary, he ingored the buzzing of his phone, he ignored the sun going down.

He may have been popular, but Sehun never felt so alone.

 

 

 

       

           Tao walked through the streets smiling. He stopped to wave at smaller children, and help  the elders cross the busy streets. 'What would Beef hyung want?' Tao pondered. He stopped by a small beauty shop on the way to Baekhyun's and bought him 3 new eyeliner sticks. Making one more stop by the bakery, buying 2 cupcakes and a large soda they could both share, Tao nodded to himself. He was satisfied. 'Baekhyun would love these.' Tao also picked a few flowers from a garden along the way.

 

FInding himself at Baekhyun's door earlier than expected, Tao knocked on the door, holding the gifts in one hand. Baekhyun's mother answered the door.

"Oh, Tao! Hello dear.~ You're here to see Baekhyun? And yo brought gifts for my son. Good, he's been moping around for who knows how long."  Baekhyun's mother tutted, scratching her braided hair. Tao smiled at her. Mrs.Byun was always so chill, dressed in odd shirts and crazy jeans with crazy funk hats. Today, she had a big green top hat with a ribbon going around it. A fake bird sat nestled on the right side. It matched her light green jeans and ivy green dress top. Her mint green outfit was all topped off with a dark green bow tie. Tao held out his hand.

"Thank you, Mrs. Byun. These flowers are for you." Baekhyun's mom squealed and complained about howw Baekhyun never did any cool stuff for her, and to stop calling her Mrs. because she felt so ancient. After 5 minutes of Mrs. Byun freaking, he was free to go find Baekhyun. Tao didn't mind, though. Although his home was very loving, his mother wasn't as crazy as Baekhyun's. Greeting his best friend, Tao hugged Baekhyun. SHowing him the gifts he brought, Baekhyun was instantly flattered and his mood lightened.

"Thanks Tao."

 


  Short, yes. But Xiumin's date needed a filler before it.

 

Sehun was sitting in front of a tombstone of a friend of his who died. I hope this didn't offend anyone. I needed a serious tone for the story, and this will come up later. I'm sorry to include this. It is, of course, just a figure of imagination. It is in no way real.  And I wrote this listening to sad music so...