Nothing too bad is wrong.

Two different worlds

               It's been three weeks since the first day of school and Kris has learned a few things about Tao.

1.) He's shy. Kris being Kris was actually very talkative when it came to conversations and stuff. It was quite difficult to get Tao to respond, which leads Kris into the  second thing he learned about Tao.

2.) Tao was scared of Kris. Like, actual fear.Like people have fear of spiders, Tao had a fear of Kris. Kris' eyes furrowed as he recalled Xiumin telling Kris so after he saw him with Chen at the library. Kris just had to find out why Tao was  so quiet near him, and from what Kris' friends tell him, Xiumin was a close friend.

"Well...you seem quite scary to be honest. And rumours and such never work on your side when it comes to Tao. One time, in first year, Tao saw you shove a kid into a locker. It was the very same kid you were fighting in order to protect Chanyeol, but Tao didn't see it that way..." Xiumin said blushing as Chen rubbed his neck.

"Doesn't he do wushu?" Kris asked, confused. All of the rumours that swarmed around Tao made him out to be this quiet ninja.

"Yeah..but it's odd." Xiumin concluded.

 

3.) That child loved cake. Kris walked into English with cake and Tao went crazy. Like, he was literally bouncing in his seat and stealing glances.

 

Kris snorted in amusement as the desk bounced up again. He looked up to see Tao gripping on his chair staring at a piece of cake Kris had next to him. Tao's eyes were bright, and weren't as cloudy or guarded as before. Kris sat up and crossed his arms across his chest. "Would you like a piece?" He asked nicely. He wasn't suprised when the teacher looked at him, but said nothing when she saw it was Kris eating.

Tao slightly jumped, almost as if he was suprised Kris was there. He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head. "No thank you.~" Kris could tell Tao wanted it but was too shy to accept it so he opted for a better way.

"May I see your hand?"He asked raising his eyebrows. Tao lookd confused but complied.

Kris quickly cut the piece of cake in half and put it in Tao's hand. He smiled at Tao. "Now you must eat it or it will go to waste and dirty your hands, right?" He laughed. Tao paused and looked at Kris.

"You'll eat yours, right?"

Kris was eager to talk, as this was the most Tao's ever said in one converation. "Yes yes. Of course. Eat yours." Kris grabbed his cake for emphasis.

Slowly, Tao nodded and his eyes turned bright before he brought the strawberry piece of cake to his mouth and moaned.  He finished the cake after a few more bites and cleaned himself up a bit. Kris was in shock. He'd never seen someone finish cake so quick. Smiling at Kris,Tao showed full on happiness. "Thank you!"  Kris couldn't help but smile back, happy he got somewhere with the awkward panda. He began to eat his cake, nodding.

 

It was a smart move, getting cake. Kris swears Tao was way more open after. In class, when they finished the English part and had time left, they would converse.  Tao seemed to be less guarded and said more and more each day. Tao would wave every now and then to Kris in biology class and Tao smiled often and Kris found himself to believe that Tao wasn't at all scary but very adorable. And Kris had a very weak spot for adorable things...

'Maybe Tao isn't scared anymore.'  Kris thought as he turned to make his way to English. He walked into the classroom but was rather suprised to see a boy and  a girl standing over Tao's desk. He recongnised them as Yi Lin He and Tu Zhen He. Twins, they both have dyed hair. Zhen had blue and white spiked hair with light icy  blue contacts. Yi Lin opted to be more of a flame, as she dyed her hair different shades of red and orange and often tied it back into a ponytail. They were only somewhat popular, renamed as Ying and Yang. Kris was only more cocerned as to why they were visiting Tao, who looked very uncomfortable. Tao was gripping the edges of his desk and his mouth was very tight. Kris walked over and stood straight up. He cleared his throat and it caught the attention of both Yi Lin and Tu Zhen.

"Ahhh! Kris hyung! Good morning, how are you?" She giggled and twirled her hair, eyes wide. It was a known fact that Kris had a thing for cute acts and such, but Wufan was somewhat repulsed by her actions. She seemed to be trying too hard to be cute and it made her look weird.  Nevertheless he remained polite for now as he smiled a small smile.

"I'm fine. What are you two doing here?" At the word two, Kris' eyes narrowed as he watched Tu Zhen rub a very uncomfortable and slightly freaked Tao on the hand. Yi Lin followed his gaze and elbowed her brother, who simply rolled his eyes and took his hand away slowly. Too slowly for Kris' liking.

Yi Lin just giggled loudly looking very forced. "We were just saying Hi to our friend Zi Tao!" She smiled a smile at Tao and kris was sure Barbie would be jealous at how fake that smile was. Kris knew Tao wasn't their friend. One, he would be joking and laughing and less uptight. Two, Yi Lin and Tu Zhen are the kind of kids who wouldn't go for anything 'below' them. Nerds included. Tao was somewhat lucky in that sense. "We'll be on our way~!"  She finished with a thumbs up and a laugh.  Kris just nodded, his eyes still trained on Tu Zhen who was staring at Tao, ignoring Kis' presence overall.

"Bye Tao.~"  Tu Zhen said  softly and Kris wanted to slap him upside the head and drag him away from Tao. Couldn't he see Tao didn't like him? WHy couldn't he just leave? Finally, after what felt like forever, Zhen and Yi Lin left. Kris turned to Tao who looked overall disturbed.

"Are you OK?" Kris asked, eyebrows furrowed. He took a seat next to Tao and fixed his bag before looking at Tao. Tao nodded, looking distracted and Kris felt something was terribly wrong. "Hey,"He poked Tao's chest. "WHat's wrong?"

"Am I your friend?" Tao asked suddenly, suprising Kris.

Kris sat silent for about  minute before turning his head to the side and giving a light shrug. "If you'd like to be friends with me."

Tao nodded and stood up straight before smiling at Kris. "Then nothing too bad is wrong."

Kris swore he was about to die.

 

Tao's pov

I was still pretty shaken up after  Tu ZHen and Yi Lin He visited me warning me to stay away from Kris. Well, it was more like Yi Lin was warning me to stay away from  Kris and Tu Zhen was just checking me out the entire time. What an odd pair of twins, one being an obessive control freak with red hair and the other a blue haired creeper. Yi Lin had this crazy eye on her as she practically spit at me.

"Kris would never like someone like you, even as a friend! Don't you daaaare try and seduce him you weird freak!" She raged. Tu Zhen just sat there my hair. I gave him my best 'WTF' stare and looked at his sister with an eyebrow raised. She dares call ME a weird freak.

"What do you care?" Their antics didn't scare me. I know how to protect myself and my friends.

"Ohhh Tao Tao Tao, you really are as innocent as they say you are.  Well, it's simple. Kris is mineeee. And there''s a rumour around that you well...shoot for the other side. I can't risk you trying to 'turn' my Kris. "

I snorted. Yeah, I was aware of that rumour. I was just laughing at this girl standing in front of me who was incredibly jealous of me.  Walking around like she's all that, what with her fake gucci. Giiiirrrl, you know that ain't gucci!

Tu Zhen began to talk and that's when I seriously got creeped out. "Tao," he said. "We don't want you to get hurt. I mean, it's great you shoot for the other side," He smirked. "But  he's probably just talking to you to spare your feelings. Admit it, you two are on really different social classes and to be friends is something too ratchet to even long for. We say this to protect you." He smiled at me and I felt a pang of hurt. I sometimes wondered why Kris talked to me, and sometimes I thought he pitied me, but to hear it from someone else' mouth hurt a lot. I saw Kris enter the room from the corner of my eye.

 Confusion ran through his face a he came towards us, which made sense. Tu Zhen and Yi Lin weren't even in our English class. Yi Lin's face totally changed when she spotted him and even Tu Zhen rolled his eyes when she smiled at Kris. "Ahhh Kris hyung," She was practically all on him. "Good morning, how are you?" Tu Zhen beggan to my hand while they talked and I stared straight ahead with my best D.O face. Wtf.

Kris looked at Tu Zhen and his face mode was practically booming. Yi Lin looked nervous from what I could tell. She giggled trying to be cute, Gurl you should see my aeygo face, and replied 'sweetly', "We were just saying hi to our friend ZiTao!" Noticing Kris' face she replied again, "We'll be on our way!" Yes please "Be on your way" fast. Get out. I narrowed my eyes at her while she oogled at Kris. Way to be subtle.

"Bye Tao." Tu Zhen said. THANK GOD. He took forever taking his hand off of mine and I wanted to kick him in the face. Once they left, Tu Zhen's word dawned on me again. 'Maybe Kris really did pity me.' I thought as Kris asked me  if I was OK.  He poked my chest I almost laughed at the randomness before going back to the big question. 'Am I his friend or charity case?'

"Am I your friend?" I asked him. I could tell I caught him off guard as he took time to think about it. That's good, it means he should give me a good answer.

"If you'd like to be friends with me." He said finally. I would. I would like to be friends with him a lot.

I smiled. If we're friends then he doesn't pity me. I shouldn't fear Tu Zhen and Yi Lin. Friendship is friendship in every way and form, even one between a nerd and a popular kid. "Then nothing too bad is wrong." I told him, happy.

 

Baekhyun was having a bit of a problem. He wanted to talk to Chanyeol again, but there was nothing to talk about. Park Chanyeol was popular, handsome, athletic, funny, beautiful, had amazing skills, and here Baekhyun goes, daydreaming about Chanyeol in the middle of math while Chanyeol sits a few rows behind him. Baekhyun felt like a massive creeper, thiking of a boy who was probably straight and was pretty much a stranger. Chanyeol probably didn't even know who Baekhyun was, just some other kid he bumped into in the hallway. A shadow fell across Baekhyun's desk and Baekhyun looked up to see the devil himself.

"Hi Baekhyun." He said smiling.

Baekhyun blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. Making sure Chanyeol was talking to him. He glanced back upat Chanyeol who looked confused. Baekhyun smiled shyly. "Hi." Chanyeol smiled and took that as his opportunity to sit next to Baekhyun. "What's up"

"Uh...Nothing much. I was just doing the math work and um....doodling and stuff." Baekhyun said mostly mumbling.

"Ah," Chanyeol grinned bobbing his head.. "My friend dared me to come over here," Baekhyun felt his heart drop. He's only over here because of a dare?

"But," Chanyeol continued eyeing Baekhyun closely and curiously causing the latter to squirm. "I heard you talking to yourself?" Baekhyun choked.

"No no no. You probably heard me singing to myself, I'm not crazy." Baekhyun explained quickly waving his hands. Chanyeol smiled a wide smile and laughed, clapping his hands together.

"You're awfully funny!" He boomed out, creating unwanted attention.

"Park Chanyeol back to your seat!" The teacher boomed. "Poor Baekhyun..." She mumbled, scratching her blonde hair and sighing. Chanyeol brought his hands to his heart as a sign of hurt.

"Well," He sighed. "I must go back. I'll see you later Baekhyun!" Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol and the latter ruffled Baekhyun's hair before rising and going back to his seat next to Suho.

 

"Sooooo how'd it go?" Suho asked slyly, winking. Chanyeol blushed and shoved Suho's shoulder.

"Shut up. It was nothing."

"Dude. You just talked to the one guy who'd make you go bi. That must not have been nothing." Suho said seriously, eyebrows raising. Chanyeol sighed and rubbed his red cheeks.

"I probably just embarressed myself in front of him because you dared me to!"

"You were hopelessly staring at him from your seat as if the back of his head could give you answers about how you feel." Suho rubbed Chanyeol's back in a brotherly manner. He sighed as Chanyeol mumbled from his hands. "At least you talked to him."

CHanyeol looked up and shrugged. "I was perfectly content with the back of his head."

"Dude. No. You were looking creepy." SUho removed his hands and made a circle with his hands. "Your eyes were like this, bro."

Chanyeol hit Suho's arms and  picked up his pen to write down his math problems. Suho followed the suit and it was silent between the two until..

"He smelled really nice. Like  fruit."  Suho groaned. Now Chanyeol would go off about a bunch of things he noticed about Baekhyun.

 


Guys, short chapter but it's cause I wanted to spazz out with you guys. I almost have 100 subscribers<3

I know it's not a lot but ERMERGERH INSERT KAI'S DANCING AND D.O'S FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND KRISUS AND ERRRMERRRGERRR. The moment I get 100 subs I will die of happiness. No joke. //Gross sobbing and laughter like a maniac// I'll probably get and stay at 99 subs like a loser. That'd be ironic, hahahaha! XD

 

Anyway, I posted a picture of ChanBaek. Its awesome. I do not own. All credit to the original. I love you all, be sure to comment<3