Lay and Suho

Two different worlds

 Lay felt rather empty as he sat in between D.O and Tao. D.O was ranting on and on about how irresponsible their little deer Luhan was. Apparently the angel faced boy took some alcohol from Minho and got himself drunk. Lay personally didn't see the problem. Luhan had a bit of a drinking problem, so what's the big deal? Well, apparently, gossip around school campus says Luhan was seen being carried away by Sehun. Oh friggin' Sehun. The scary looking emotionless brick who was nearly as icy as Kris Wu, which is saying something. Even with tht being said, Lay still couldn't feel compelled to take part in the conversation, so he  just lightly nodded every now and then. The group's little romantic Panda noticed, however.

"Lay-gege! Why are you so serious today?" Tao looked into Lay's eyes straight on and it made the quiet boy wonder how someone so young could have such depth and emotion behind two small dark orbs. The very same eyes that Lay had seen anger, love, and sadness in, were blinking rapidly with nothing but compassion and concern for Lay himself.

Lay wasn't quite sure how to answer the innocent kid. He was always so honest  and blunt about everything, but he couldn't even figure out why he was feeling the way he did.

"Suho said something to me the other day, and I'm not quite sure how to feel about it." Lay opted to say. He wasn't lying either. Suho and Lay were talking on the phone 2 nights ago, and Lay couldn't get the ending of their conversation out of his head.

"Haha, Lay. You're so weird. Believing in unicorns." Suho chuckled at Lay through the phone as he layed in bed casually looking through a magzine.

"They exsist! I swear!" Lay protested through the other line, but a smile  lit up his face. It felt so right talking to his friend casually. They had been talking for an hour and the conversation was relaxing.

"Haha, yeah right. How're you supposed to explain your love for unicorns to your future wife, Yixing?" Suho grinned. "She'd get jealous."

Lay froze from Suho's teasing. Future wife? He never really thought about a wife before. He decided to voice his thoughts. "Wife?"

Suho nodded, even though Lay couldn't see him. "Yeah. Unless you're gay, which is totally cool by me. You're still my brother. I love you oo much, Yi."

Lay narrowed his eyes in thought. Was he even gay? He had never thought about anyone before romantically. Hell, Lay wasn't even sure he felt anything. He doubted his feelings about everything and anything. Suho always called him insecure. Told him to just stop and smell the roses, don't question why they're there or who planted them.

"Uhm." Lay sighed. Suho just laughed.

Lay wasn't really sure why he was fussing over something Suho merely laughed off. Of course, Lay was always the dazed one of the two. Questioning any and everything and always curious and over wondering. Suho was more go with the flow. Although he was very strict, he never saw things much beyond the lines. If any of that even made sense.

Tao nodded at Lay, knowing how easily his hyung got confused.  He smiled with empathy, for he hated pity so why would he pity others who'd hate it just as well?  Xiumin, who Lay momentarily forgot, nodded his head.

"Don't worry to much, Yixing. It's fine, you're fine, everything's fine. Except Luhan. But he's getting punished for his mistakes and bad choices of alcohol. Don't fret, Lay."

"Yeah, Chip." Kyungsoo added rather cheerfully. "You'll be fine through whatever it is."

Tao didn't say any words of encouragment, but simply back hugged his troubled brother. Lay smiled and rubbed Tao's head with affection. A  comforting silence overthrew the group until Kyungsoo opened his mouth again.

"Stupid Luhan. We can blame Lay's feeling on him." The group gave murmurs of agreement.


 SHort, but in my defense, I wasn't even planning on updating. I was rather said, I suppose some people are busy though.

I heard Chen has a girlfriend. 3 I refuse to believe it. XD Nahh. Jk. Not really...

Please comment comment comment! <3

J.Panda