Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Two different worlds

                                    Baekhyun sighed. He was so jealous.

Behind him, a beautiful boy was probably laughing with another handsome guy. A beautiful popular straight boy. Baekhyun was so jealous of Suho. He got to talk to Chanyeol everyday. Baekhyun has been in his neighborhood in his grade for YEARS, crushing on him for YEARS, and has just recently been pointed out because he's a giant nerd who's clumsy and great for dares. Baekhyun pouted and sighed again, not caring if he was being overly dramatic.

Chanyeol groaned and repeated to bash his head into the desk, killing multiple brain cells in the act. Suho patted his back in pity , trying to comfort the usually happy virus.

"Whyyyyy can't I just go talk to him?" Chanyeol mumbled, gripping his slightly curly hair.

"You can," Suho smiled. "Just go say hi." Chanyeol thought about it and went over what it'd be like in his head.

"Hello." Chanyeol said with confidence as he smiled at Baekhyun. The smaller smiled brightly and fluttered his eyelashes shyly as he tilted his head silently asking what the giant wanted.

"I want to talk to you for a moment." Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol smiled brightly at the acceptance and pulled a few flowers from his back.

"Th-this is fo-or you!" Baekhyun's eyes turned into cresent moons and he stood up to hug the other. They fit perfectly into each other and Baekyun's cute laughter would fill the air.

"Wait. Why does your dream moment sound like Shinee's song, 'Hello'? Suho gave Chanyeol a WTF facial expression to which Chanyeol just blushed in response. Suho didn't need to know why...

"No reason." Suho narrowed his eyes and Chanyeol slapped is hands on the desk suddenly, making his companion jump up sightly from the sudden movement from the recently shy giant. "That's not the point! Point is...I can't talk to him. I don't even know a lot about him. Suhooooo..." Chanyeol whined.

"Quit your whining!" Suho snapped hitting Chanyeols head. Suho was now impatient with his friend. No more sitting around for the virus. He wanted the best for his friends, even if he had to be a bit demanding.

"Ahhh! Damn, what happened to that angelic face of yours?!" Chanyeol rubbed his head. Suho grinned a wide grin.

"That's just an image people give me. Comes in handy, I catch people like you off guard. Now, go over there."

Chanyeol whined again. "He probably doesn't even like talking to hi- OW!"  Suho gripped Chanyeol's ear and brought the giant close to him.

"Listen. Go over there NOW."  He ordered. He roughly let go of Chanyeol. The taller softy tended to his now aching ear. He sighed and nodded, slowly standing. He didn't want to go through Suho again. 'He's small but so mean. T-T' Chanyeol thought. He walked over to Bakehyun after a few seconds who had a cute little pout on his face.

Chanyeol sat down next to him, causing the smaller to jump out but then relax. He turned and looked up at Chanyeol and smiled shyly. 'Cute~!' Chanyeol thought with a smile.

"Hi, Baekhyun!" He greeted loudly, not knowing how his smile made the other feel like they were on an emotional rollercoaster.

'He's...so...handsome.' Baekhyun thought, momentarily dazed. Chayeol felt butterflies in his stomach when he noticed Baekhyun's silence, but quickly grinned when the other replied with a small wave and a simple, "Hi, Chanyeollie."

Chanyeol felt as if the world was on his side. 'I must thank Suho later.' He thought with a grin.

 

 

 

Sehun was simpy minding his own buisness as he walked down the hallways, bored. Sure, he had class to go to, but he wasn't really in the mood. Passing by one of the janitor's closet, he heard  giggling.

Now, Oh Sehun was usually the type of guy that kept to himself. Didn't care much for others. Never really pried. But he was bored that day, and thought that it would be interesting to see what was in that closet. Maybe even break up a couple from god knows what because he embarressed them by catching them in the act. So, against his better judgement, Sehun turned around and walked right up to the closet. He pressed his cheek against the cold metal door and istened.

"Heheheeee~" He heard a small voice sing happily from inside. 'Yep,' Sehun thought. 'I'm totally going to bust this door down.'

Whatever Sehun was expecting, he clearly didn't get. That much was clear, as the shock on his face was almost comical when he opened the door.

There, inside lying on the floor by himself, was Lu Freaking Han. His dress shirt slightly open and his legs sprawled as he giggled to himself cutely.

"What the ?!"


Sorry for the swear at the end and the short chapter, but as I was writing this I just got a whole new idea for some hunhan action for a different chapter and got soooo excited I wanted to end this chapter badly.

Hppy 1 year to Exo! Be sure to comment.

XMwahX