Just before school

Two different worlds

      "Tao! Over here!"

    Tao had read the gates of the school and was walking in scanning the area full of high school kids, big and small, for his friends.Once he spotted them by the fountain, he couldn't help but give a small smile. Luhan was  jumping up and down waving his arms around  excitedly, shouting, and D.O was frantically trying to calm him down. Xiumin had his hand covering his mouth and his arms crossed. Tao could see that he was trying not to laugh, but then there was Lay, who was openly laughing on the floor. The only 'normal' one there was probably Baekhyun, who was sitting on the ledge of the fountain, giving Tao a warm smile and a small wave.

Tao dodged a few students and made his way over there, just to be tackled/hugged by Luhan.

"Luhan, get off of Tao! You're suffocating him! LUHAN!" Tao could hear Kyungsoo scodling Luhan in the background, but was focusing on trying to breathe first. What could possibly have made Luhan this way? He saw all of them last week.

Finally, Luhan was ripped off of Tao by Xiumin, but was still very excited. Tao was suprised by his actions and narrowed his eyes in thought at Luhan.  "What was that for?"

Lay got off of the floor and gave a suave smile. "He thinks  that something big will happen this year. The stars told him so!" At this, him and Xiumin broke out into more laughter gaining unwanted attention from other students.  Luhan just gave a warm smile, obviously finding nothing wrong with his theory and his friends laughter didn't bother him in the slightest. Tao just gave a blank stare back to all of his friends, questioning their sanity, before Baekhyun spoke up.

"It was just his horoscope. Though, it'd be nice to have a change." His voice was soft, and Tao assumed he was still tired. Tao nodded in agreement and put his hands in his pockets as Lay sat next to Baekhun. Giving him an amused smile, he spoke quietly but taunting.

"You'd like that, huh? It'd give you time to talk to that small crush of yours."

Poor Baekhyun nearly choked.

    It was a very well known fact among the boys that Baekhyun was crushing on the schools silly but ever so charming Park Chanyeol. It's been like that ever since the boys met. Tao would never understand what Baekhyun saw in Chanyeol. Sure, he was handsome and really funny, but He was very popular unlike them . But Tao guesses that he would never feel that way for the happy virus. Which is good; Baekhyun would kill him.

"Lay! Don't make fun of Baekhyunnie! We have no time for that! School starts in a few minutes and poeple are already staring." Kyungsoo glared at Lay and Baekhyun  sighed in relief. Tao just smiled at his friends and muttered a few words of comfort to him. It was nice for a moment until Luhan spoke up.

"I bet the stars say he will too!" 

 

 

 

 "AYO KREASE!" Chanyeol shouted.  Kris made his way to his group of friends by the trees ignoring the stares he recieved.

"Ayo." Kris  replied  calmly, used to his friends' hyperness. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet with a big goofy smile. Kris just gave him a swift bro hug and sat on a large rock across from Chen. The quiet Korean boy waved his hand and went back to texting someone.  Sehun was talking to Suho and turned to Kris.

"Yo, Kris. Suho and I are making   a bet." Kris' face never changed as he asked, "On what?" Sehun pointed to Kai, who stood a few feet away trying to seduce a girl.

"I think she'll slap him," Suho spoke up.

"I dunno. I think she'll stomp on his foot." Sehun cocked his head to the side.

"Maybe she'll kiss him!" Chanyeol piped up.

"Nah," Kris drew out, " She'll probably hug him or scream." They watched for a few secods before Chen spoke, not even looking up from his phone.

"She's gonna laugh, then give him her number. Then, they'll part ways." The boys all looked back at Chen, who paid them no mind, and then back to the scene, which happened just like he predicted. As Kai walked towards them witha grin on his face, Chanyeol whistled lowly. "Man he's good."

Kris had to agree. Chen was freakishly good at these things. "Who's good at what?" Kai questioned reaching them.

"Chen-chen guessed that girls reaction!" Chanyeol said in awe.

Suho narrowed his eyes. "What was her name anyway?"

Kai shrugged his shoulders and stood beside Chen. "I dunno... Tori? Rayne? I dunno. Don't really care." Sehun shook his head and Suho sighed in annoyance. Chanyeol had his attention on a butterfly beside him and both Kris and Chen were texting.

The bell rang signaling school was about to begin.  The boys all stood up and began walking to the school flashing dazzling smiles to the fan girls and boys. Chanyeol waved at one girl and she nearly fainted.

Glancing back at his friends Kris almost smiled.

Almost.