Chapter 3

Our Times Together

Before today, I'd always sat at an empty table in the cafeteria. 

As we entered the room, SeungHyun spotted his friends at their usual table. "Ah! C'mon, they're just over there." he continued walking.

I stood still for a moment, still wondering if this was right or not. When SeungHyun realized that I wasn't beside him, he turned around and asked me "You coming?"

"Oh! Yea, sure..." I let out a small sigh before I caught up with him. I can be so awkward when I meet new people. 

As we approached the table, his friends looked up. There were two girls and three guys staring at us. 

"Hey, who's the new girlfriend, Seungri?" asked one of the boys. He winked at him. The girls giggled. 

"Her name's Sung Hyun, and she's just a friend. She's new here," SeungHyun answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you, I'm Ji Wan," the boy said with a grin. He had dyed blonde hair and sharp features. 

"I'm Jung Hyo!" one of the girls chimed in. She had long, dark hair that went past her shoulders and a sincere smile.

"And that's Sung Mi, Ri Young, and Wan Dong," SeungHyun gestured to the other girl and the remainding boys. They all gave a me a wave and a smile. "Hi, I'm Sung Hyun," I slightly bowed to them. 

"Here, sit down!" SeungHyun pulled out a chair for me. 

"Thanks..." I took the seat next to Sung Mi while SeungHyun pulled up beside me.

For the rest of the lunch hour, I sat there and talked to all of them. I found out that Jung Hyo and Ji Wan were dating, and that they'd been together for a few months already. I observed SeungHyun sometimes, and I found him staring intently at Sung Mi whenever she spoke up. I looked at the both of them. Does he like her? I cringed a little at the thought. He'd started to grow on me...

When the bell rang and we dumped our trays in the trash bin, SeungHyun turned to me and said, "Oh wait, we don't have the next class together...I'm heading to the second floor, so I guess I'll see you later!" He waved to me as he walked away.

"Bye..." I softly said as I watched him walk off. Letting out a breath, I headed towards my locker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

I sorta got lazy with this chapter...I'm trying to build up for the more exciting parts of my story xD Hope it wasn't too boring!