Drunken Confession!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho and Jaejoong mixed on the crowd as they watch Tohoshinki on the stage performing there hit single Stand By U. Yunho once in a while checked on Jaejoong if the beauty is ok and the only replied of the latter is his wide smile and his sparkling eyes that Yunho can’t help himself but to fall more for Jaejoong.

 

The band ended their song and started walking forward as they introduced their selves one by one.

 

“Hello Everyone I’m the leader U-know!”

 

“Hi! I’m the pretty Hero!”

 

“Hello I’m the cute Xiah . . .”

 

“The genius Max ever is here!”

 

“Hi I’m the handsome Micky!”

 

The fans started screaming to their idol as the band started running around the stage and the background song of their debut song ‘hug’ started playing.

 

“Are you ok Yunho?” Jaejoong asked the CEO who he noticed staring at him.

 

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong. He loves to see Jaejoong’s smile, it brought warm to his heart and he was glad that he is part of that happiness.

 

“Yah! Yunho yah . . . Are you ok?” Jaejoong pinched Yunho’s cheek and the latter groaned.

 

“Aaaaawwwww! I am!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and was about to face the band again but Yunho held Jaejoong’s hand and used it to rub his cheek.

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong struggle to withdrew his hands from Yunho but the latter keep on rubbing it on his sore cheek.

 

“You pinched me and it hurts!” Yunho pout but still locked his hands to Jaejoong. The latter just pinched his cheek once more.

 

“Aaaawww! Please stop it! You’re ruining my handsome face!”

 

“Uggghhh! Handsome? In your dream!” Yunho try to act he was hurt and pout. Jaejoong rubbed his cheek this time.

 

“Ohhh! I’m sorry! You’re just like little kid!”

 

“I’m not a kid!” Yunho try to pinch Jaejoong’s cheek but the latter slapped his hands away.

 

“Am I not handsome? Huh? Tell me!” Yunho asked Jaejoong and the latter just shook his head. Yunho pouted again causing jaejoong to smile.

 

Yunho pinched Jaejoong’s cheek this time and the beauty groaned in annoyance. He started hitting Yunho on his arms.

 

“It hurts! It hurts you bastard!” Yunho only chuckled and tried to reach Jaejoong’s face again and poked it.

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong greeted his teeth as he continued to hit the poor arms of Yunho as the latter continue to enjoy the attention of the beauty.

 

Yunho suddenly hugged jaejoong from behind making the latter froze.

 

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong keep his body still in Yunho's arms.

 

Yunho smiled.

 

"They're singing hug right? It would feel real if we hug like this!" Jaejoong struggled his body but Yunho tightened his arms on Jaejoong's waist.

 

"Just feel my hug Jaejoong, this would only happen once in a while!"

 

"Just keep doing it Mr. CEO and i'm sure one day i will strangle you alive!" Yunho laughed and rested his chin to Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

"I would gladly end up my life to the angel like you!"

 

"Eeeeeeewwww!"

 

They keep on watching the concert with Yunho hugging Jaejoong as the latter silently smiled. Loving the protective arms of Yunho around his waist. His heart feels like flying and he love this closeness of their bodies. He smiled and rested his head to Yunho's chest.

 

He's just happy and he think he's finally in love. 

 

He closed his eyes and smiled.

 

 

 

After the concert they agreed to have a few drinks before getting to bed since tomorrow afternoon they will go back to Korea. They bought 10 cans of beer and settled to watch movies on thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter