Kiss What?

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAAAAT?" Jaejoong widen his eyes upon hearing the word ‘kiss’ from the man who still holding his waist tightly, he forcefully pulled himself from Yunho but the latter was just holding his arm tightly. He struggled more but Yunho just tighten his arms around his waist. Jaejoong turn around and saw that all eyes are focus on them. He blushed furiously and glared at the man in front of him.

“Let go of me, or you will regret it!” Yunho smiled and slowly leaned his face more to Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt his heart beating increased in unnatural speed, he felt like suffocating.

“Really? Try me!” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho and lean his face more as their forehead touched. Ignoring all the attention they’ve got. Jaejoong couldn’t careless as long as he got his things back. He then buried his face to Yunho’s neck and the latter was taken aback by his response, he felt Yunho’s body stiffened in a bit and Jaejoong smile. If no one knows that they were still strangers to each other everybody could say they are a couple from the way their body stick to each other.

And then Yunho suddenly screamed as Jaejoong bite his shoulder.

“Arrrrrggghhhhhh!” All the people run in panic as Yunho screamed his lungs out and Jaejoong could only smirk. Yunho finally let him go.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Yunho was now giving Jaejoong his famous glare that everybody in the company was afraid of.

“I said let me go but you didn’t listen!” Jaejoong just started playng with his feet and avoid Yunho’s piercing eyes.

“But why you have to bite me? Are you some kind of a vampire or something?” Jaejoong raised his brows and stare at Yunho.

“I have no choice!”

“Oh yeah!” Yunho widen his eyes when he saw Jaejoong pout his lips and stare at him with puppy eyes, Yunho gulp. How could this man look so cute so suddenly? Yunho shook his head and walk to the door exit, Jaejoong following behind.

“Hey! How about my things?”

“What about it?”

“I said I’m here to take it back! Are you deaf or something?” Yunho continue walking and peek a little at his shoulder, the pretty man was still walking behind him and a smile form on his lips. He then proceeds to his car and about to open the door when Jaejoong held his hands.

“What?”

“Give back my things first, I really need it!” Yunho was enjoying the irritating look in Jaejoong’s face.

“Ohhh that!”

Yunho silently cursed himself when Jaejoong sighed and his lips, indicating he is losing his patience but to the other that action unconsciously bringing Yunho to heaven at that moment.

“Yah! Are you even listening?” Jaejoong was now shouting on his face again. Yunho snapped at his imagination again and face the angry beauty.

“Can’t you just talk normally? You know I can hear you loud and clear and sadly I’m not deaf!” Yunho got in the car leaving Jaejoong standing just beside the window.

“Arrghh! This is so frustrating!” Yunho chuckled silently seeing the pretty man cursed. Then he stopped when Jaejoong glare at him. Jaejoong then open the backseat and started throwing the things in front seat to search for his missing box but the box wasn’t there. No trace a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter