The wedding 1

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kibum took the opportunity to text Yunho while they rode Changmin's audi to the penthouse. He himself is getting nervous and the frequent interrogation of Jaejoong didn't help to ease the tense. One slip of their mouth would blow everything.



"Min did you get Moonbin some decent clothes there?"



"Hyung you have to see him when you arrive, he's like a little prince with his black coat. He's a little Yunho exactly."



"Stupid Yunho why do they have to keep this from me. I told him I don't want a party but he already prepared it."



"Well . . . I think this is more than just a party Hyung~" Kibum stare at Changmin nervously trying to make him understand to be careful.



"Don't worry Hyung exclusive friends and family member are only there. Junsu Hyung and Yoochun Hyung is also there."


"Really? This duckbutt never bother to text me." Jaejoong pout and Kibum giggled. No wonder Yunho melted on this angel.



"Umma and Appa is there too?"



"Yes Hyung everyone is there."



"Ok, I think I need to take a nap I am really tired. Haven't take a nap when Yunho called me to prepare for this party."



"Take your time Hyung." Kibum smiled and prepare the blind folds for Jae. Changmin raise his thumb to Kibum saying doing a good job silently.





*~*~*~*~*

 



"Oh god they're on the way!" Yunho started to panic and sigh nervously. He took the sits beside his son who is playing with his plushies. He took his son on his lap and hug him tightly the poor kid cry.



"Yunho! You're killing your son!" His mom rescued poor Moonbin on his arms but he took Moonbin back as he cooed him.



"Sorry baby Dada is so nervous right now, Dada needs Moonbin power hug. Would you give Dada one?" His son stare at him and nod his head madly circling his little arms to Yunho's neck.



"Dada, Bin~yab~dada~"



Yunho surely has a wide smile on his face as he showered his son kisses all over his handsome face.



"My baby is so sweet! You love dada so much? Because Dada loves Moonbin so much too! Like this!" Yunho spread his arms and Moonbin jump on his lap squealing non stop.



Mrs. Jung smiled and tap Yunho's shoulder.



"You need to relax ok? You can do this!" Yunho nod and smiled back. He wish everything would went well. Jae should say yes. He should.




*~*~*~*~*

 



Yunho jump a little when his phone vibrate inside his pocket.

 


"We're here Hyung, I'll wake Jaejoong Hyung now. I hope you're ready."



"Oh god! They're here Appa! Umma! Please take care of Moonbin, I'll go at the back of the curtain. Please everyone quiet, don't make a sound ok?"



Everyone nod their heads. Yoochun and Junsu stood beside Mrs. Jung with her husband beside her. Jiyool is in the opposite side with her mother JiHye. Moonbin was in between the grandparents waiting for his signal to come out to bring the ring to his parents.



Yunho took a deep breath and look at the screen where a few angle of the penthouse has been installed with cctv in order to monitor everything.



Jae was now out of the car. Changmin followed and Kibum stood behind Jae and whispered something. Jaejoong turn his head slightly to see Kibum with confusion on his face and slowly nodded his head. Kibum took the blind folds and wrapped it to Jaejoong. The two guide Jae at the lobby up to the elevator and Changmin took the chance to wave at the camera.



"Brat!" Yunho smiled but so thankful to his little brother. Kibum thumbs up to the monitor and started counting his fingers silently until it was all disappeared in view indicating Yunho has to take his spot.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Jaejoong nervously held his breath Changmin and Kibum were in both sides guiding him to god knows where.



"That's why I hate surprises. It makes me nervous!" Jaejoong mumbled still wrap in a blindfold.



"Don't worry Hyung, I think this would be the lovely and memorable surprise you'll got for your birthday."



"Hmmm . . . I agree to Changmin. Anyway Hyung we'll going to leave you here. Once you heard a background music you can take the blindfold. ok?"



"Where are you guys going? Don't leave me here. I'm going to take this now." Changmin grab Jaejoong's hand securing it in his sides.



"Not yet Hyung. Everything will be ruin. Just wait for the music and then you can take the blindfolds. You're suppose to do it alone. We'll be watching you."



"No tigers and lions anywhere?" Kibum and Changmin laugh.



"No tigers and lions, they're not invited." Changmin chuckled and Jae sigh in relief.



"Ok. I'm game!"



"Stay here and wait for a minute. We'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter