Teasing is just the same!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uuuummm . . . “ Jaejoong creased his eyebrows but eyes are still close. He felt so comfortable in his sleep and unconsciously wrapped his arms to Yunho’s waist while the latter pulled him closer and now he was practically leaning on Yunho’s chest.

After 30minutes . . .

Jaejoong turn on the other side, now he’s back is resting on Yunho’s chest and the latter’s chin was place on his head, feeling like he was dreaming he ignored the warm on his back, Jaejoong continued to sleep as Yunho does.

After 30minutes . . .

Jaejoong felt an arm encircled his waist and he was being pulled closer. The thought that he was still dreaming, again he ignored it since he was still so sleepy and go back to sleep.

7am in the morning . . .

The loud ringing of the alarm clock made Jaejoong stir in his sleep. He stretches his arms but he can’t lift it up and felt like he was trapped to something heavy. He tried to process everything and remember something . . .a gasp escape from his mouth, suddenly open his eyes and widen it, the handsome face of Yunho who are only an inches away from his own greeted him. Yunho’s arm was wrapped in his slim waist and his arm was wrapped to Yunho’s waist. So . . . practically they were hugging each other like they were a married couple. When the whole scenario process on his sleepy brain he scream his lungs out.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Yunho who got startled by the loud voice of Jaejoong suddenly got up and rub his eyes and saw Jaejoong glaring at him.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho try to go back to sleep but he was kick by Jaejoong hardly on his arms and he groan in pain.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Yunho felt irritated and glare at Jaejoong at the same time.

“ERT!” Jaejoong scream on his face and jog out to the sink.

“What did you say?” Yunho stood up, stretched his arms and follow Jaejoong on the sink.

“Don’t come near me you ERT!” Yunho stop and sigh. He rolled his eyes and now that he's completely awake he remember that he purposely hug the beauty last night when he saw Jaejoong shivering despite of the thick blanket that covered both of them.

“I’m not a ert for your information! And just so you know? You were the one who slept beside me, coz as far as I remember I was sleeping all by myself on the floor last night.” Jaejoong face blushed furiously and turns to face the sink causing Yunho to smirk.

“Just because . . . because . . .” Jaejoong can’t continue his sentence and boiled in anger again. What the hell? He just shared his blanket to the poor guy who is shivering in cold and now what did he get in return? He turned to face Yunho again but gasp when he face Yunho’s towering height and now his face is an inch closer to Yunho’s lips. Jaejoong gulp and Yunho saw it and tease the beauty once more as he purposely his lips. Jaejoong held his breath at the sight and then he looked up to Yunho with a smirk on his face and Jaejoong felt annoyed as he pushed the CEO forcefully, Yunho landed on the floor and rub his sore .

“Yah! Why did you do that huh?”

“I said don’t come near me! ERT!”

“Stop calling me ert coz I’m not a ert!"

"Yes you are!"

"I’m not!"

"You are!"

"I will kiss you if you don't shut up!" Jaejoong didn’t shut up.

“Oh really?” Jaejoong dare Yunho and the latter stood up, walk towards him. Jaejoong moved backward as Yunho just moved forward. Jaejoong felt alarm when he reached the sink and he was nowhere to escape now as Yunho was now in front of him. Yunho rested his palm to the sink and used his arm to trapped Jaejoong and the latter felt his heartbeat skipped again. Yunho is staring intently at him now and Jaejoong lowered his head but Yunho held his chin, he was now staring at Yunho’s brown orbs, couldn’t move like he was being paralyzed at the sudden closeness of their bodies.

“Why did you shut up huh?” Jaejoong gulp but try to response to Yunho by making his voice sounds firm but really deep inside he felt like he was melting as he can inhale Yunho’s hot breathe.

“Who said I would shut up?” Jaejoong stare at Yunho not breaking the eye contact but seems Yunho has the same plan as him. They glare at each other and he saw Yunho’s face form into a smirk again.

“Then I guess I just have to kiss you to shut your pretty mouth huh!”

“Do it and I will punch you!” Yunho chuckled never leaving the closeness of their faces.

“Ohhh really? If you dare to punch me I’ll kiss you senselessly how about that?” Jaejoong tighten his jaw, how dare this guy to threaten him.

“Do you think I will get scared to that?”

“So . . . you’re saying its ok if I kiss you now?”

“Dream on Yunho you will never touch my lips ever . . .” And with a full force Jaejoong pushed Yunho again as the latter could only laughed.

“What a nice morning I have!” Yunho sing song and stretch his arms while Jaejoong brush his teeth annoyingly. Yunho settled himself on one of the stool chair just near the sink where Jaejoong is currently standing and stare at Jaejoong’s back. He smile, as he remembered how Jaejoong would instantly blushed at a simple teasing. He loved teasing Jaejoong, because Jaejoong looks so innocent on his face tinted red and he looks so beautiful at that and Yunho felt happy but seriously deep inside him he really wanted to kiss the beauty. He wanted to feel the softness of Jaejoong’s lips against his. He stared at the beauty again and smiles. When Jaejoong turned around he found Yunho looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter