A Night with You

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jae!”

Jaejoong was twirling the key chain in his hands, one of those stuff he sell. He was in their stands again where Junsu is always with him. It’s been two weeks since he left the Jung mansion and never got the chance to meet any one of them. Well . . . maybe Yunho had already explain to his mom that they’re really not lovers and that Jaejoong was only there to take his things he left in Yunho’s car. But he felt a little sad about that. He felt like he missed them and wanted to see them again especially JiYool who cried when he went home. He felt his heart ache at the sight of the little JiYool crying and Mrs. Jung cooing her to soothe her from tears. He was glad he met such families who brought another happy chapters of his life even though it was just for a short period of time. And Yunho? Jaejoong can’t deny the fact that he misses the CEO. How Yunho would and make him blush in just a simple words of compliment. It was only two days that he met the CEO but that two days brought too many memories in his head that until he sleep at night were still there.

“Jae!” Jaejoong lifted his head and saw Junsu frowning at him and his eyebrows rose upward.

“What?”

“I’ve been calling you since forever Jae, you didn’t hear me? What is exactly happening to you huh?” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Nothing! I just felt tired; you know how tiring our-“ Junsu cut him before he even finish his sentence. Junsu raised his hands and signaled him to listen.

“You never complained before Jae! I noticed that for a week you’re being gloomy. What’s happening to you are you sick?” Junsu touched his forehead.

“You’re not sick.” Junsu stated.

“Who told you I’m sick huh!”

“Is this about that Yunho guy?” Jaejoong abruptly turn his head to his friend with his eyebrow raised upward.

“What about him?”

“Ohh c’mon Jae! Ever since you came from their mansion something has changed in you, I swear!”

“Then tell me what is it.” Junsu crossed his arms to his chest and stare at Jaejoong intently.

“Ok let’s see, first I noticed you were always spacing out like you were in a deep thought, thinking of Yunho I think?”

“Shut up! He has nothing to do with me ok?”

“Ok fine! Second . . . you were always staring at nothing and I saw how gloomy your face is in this past few days.”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are!” Jaejoong pouted when Junsu glare at him.

“And third! I never saw you smile when Hyun Joong pass here, I thought he was your ultimate crush. Before you would always bug me on how do you look if Hyun Joong is approaching but what did I saw a while ago? You just nod your head to him like he was only an acquaintance to you? Tell me Jaejoong what is happening to you huh?” Jaejoong remained silent. He doesn’t want to talk about it. His experienced to Yunho’s mansion was only a past chapter of his life, as if Yunho would like him back if he admits that he like the latter. Wait! ‘I never like him!’ Jaejoong try to convince himself on the thoughts of liking Yunho but his last night on the Jung’s mansion keep haunting him. When he bump himself to Yunho and they were close to kissing if only changmin didn’t show up. He shook his head and tried to ignore the fast beating of his heart again. The thought of that night made his heart pound in a rapid state.

“YAH!” Jaejoong jump in surprise when he heard his friend scream near his ears.

“Are you listening Jaejoong?”

“Huh? What is it?” Jaejoong scratched his head and Junsu shook his head.

“I told you there is really something wrong with you.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear you Junsu yah!”

“That’s ok, talk to me if you’re ready ok? Lets’ get going it’s getting dark, do you want to sleep over in my house?” Jaejoong think for a second and shook his head.

‘No Junsu its ok, besides I wanted to sleep early today!” Junsu eyed him one last time before gathering his things.

“You can talk to me-“

“I’m ok Junsu! Don’t worry!” Junsu patted his shoulder.

“If you say s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter