You're a Blessing!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong has been staying in the hotel room for five days already since Yunho doesn’t even have a time to make it up to Jaejoong. Everyday the CEO would leave him early in the bed with only a stick note left on the side table with ‘I’m sorry baby’ and ‘I love you’ and ‘I’ll make it up to you baby’ written on it. It’s been a consecutive five days already and Jaejoong is getting bored, He miss Yunho and he felt pity for his boyfriend coz the latter has been working so hard attending meetings and conference, meeting with the investors of the new project and branch that will be building in Japan. Although Jaejoong doesn’t have any knowledge in Business, he’s not that ignorant when it comes to the difficulties of the job Yunho had been handling. He saw how Yunho would slumped his worn out body on the bed beside him and sometimes even can’t go to the bathroom for a quick shower. And this night is not an exception to Jaejoong. When he heard the knock on the door he rush to open it just to look at the pity aura of Yunho. Yunho looks so worn out and exhausted but never forget to offer him a warm smile. He took Yunho’s brief case and put it in the couch. He led Yunho to sit in the bed while he loosened Yunho’s tie and took Yunho’s coat. His boyfriend just smiles at him and he smiled back. He was sure he looks like a perfect housewife waiting for his husband to come home and pamper him with so much care and love. And that what he’s doing to Yunho now.

 

 

“Aaaww! Baby you’re such a blessing you know that? If only I’m not that exhausted I would drag you to the church now so we can get married already. You’re such a perfect housewife.” Jaejoong pout and being pulled by Yunho that he landed his fine to Yunho’s lap.

 

 

“Why pouting huh?” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s nape as the latter pressed his back to Yunho’s chest.

 

 

“You’re working too hard Yunnie, and you’re always so tired, are you really ok?” Yunho nod his head and pulled Jaejoong to the bed as he lied down his worn out body with Jaejoong in his arms.

 

 

“I’m ok as long as you’re here! I would always feel ok!” Jaejoong smiled and turn around to face his boyfriend. They just lay down their bodies, staring at each other’s eyes, silent messages mirrored in their eyes. Jaejoong smiled at his boyfriend and Yunho smiled back as he held Jaejoong’s hands and entwined it. He put a gentle kiss on the beauty’s delicate hands and smiled again.

 

 

“I am so lucky being loved by you!” Jaejoong stare at Yunho and just like that a single tear escape from his eyes as he felt Yunho’s undying love for him. The latter wipe his tears and move his body closely to Jaejoong that their nose touches.

 

 

“Don’t cry baby! I love you more than words can define, you can feel it hear!” Yunho brought Jaejoong’s hands on his chest and they feel that familiar heartbeat. They smiled and just embraced each other to sleep.


 

 

Changmin was on his way to his favorite restaurant coz he feels so hungry after the never-ending meeting in the company. Since Yunho is still in Japan with his oh so love of his life Changmin has to take his place for a while since his Dad complained of his muscle cramps and back pain. Changmin has no choice but to nod to his Dad.

 

 

“This way sir!” The waiter bowed 90 degree to Changmin and the taller man smiled.

 

 

“Thank you!” He settled himself on the corner where he can view the lovely fountain just outside the restaurant. But then his peaceful mind interrupted by some arguments in his back and he turn around to see an old man dragging a cute handsome boy to the . . . comfort room? He furrowed his eyebrows as his gaze follows the said cutie. The cutie seems to be struggling in the grip in his wrist as he tried to wriggle his arms from the old man. Changmin stood up and followed them in the comfort room as the two already disappeared closed doors.

 

 

“Get off me ert!” Changmin felt alarm as he heard the struggling v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter